Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

For people claiming she has Parkinsons. Michael J Fox has Parkinsons and even when his meds are doing a good job of controlling his symptoms, you know that he has Parkinsons.

Something is wrong with mrs bill but end stage Parkinsons (as many have claimed) just doesn't seem plausible. A jerky head movement here, an odd face expression there .... just doesn't add up to Parkinsons. If she's on drugs that are specified for P, what else could they also be used for?

When she got her concussion in 2012 she supposedly "passed out" because she had the flu. That was bullshit. Whatever causes her to pass out, that's the problem. Her concussion may have exacerbated the problem. We all know that something is wrong with her. Time for her to have a full workup from an independent doc and show us the results (both she and Trump need to do this, they are old and running for potus).

Michael Fox's symptoms are not particularly common. Crooked Hillary has Parkinson's based on the symptoms available. Will we ever get an independent neurologist to officially confirm the diagnosis? That doctor would be in danger. Records from Columbia University Hospital should be helpful though because Parkinson's would be noted as the cause or possible cause of her fall which resulted in the concussion. And maybe they can release Barry Obama grades while they are at it. As if that will ever happen. :p

Last edited:
For people claiming she has Parkinsons. Michael J Fox has Parkinsons and even when his meds are doing a good job of controlling his symptoms, you know that he has Parkinsons.

Something is wrong with mrs bill but end stage Parkinsons (as many have claimed) just doesn't seem plausible. A jerky head movement here, an odd face expression there .... just doesn't add up to Parkinsons. If she's on drugs that are specified for P, what else could they also be used for?

When she got her concussion in 2012 she supposedly "passed out" because she had the flu. That was bullshit. Whatever causes her to pass out, that's the problem. Her concussion may have exacerbated the problem. We all know that something is wrong with her. Time for her to have a full workup from an independent doc and show us the results (both she and Trump need to do this, they are old and running for potus).

It depends on how far their Parkinson's has progressed. For the first 10 years, with medication, no symptoms may be noticeable, but after that it gets progressively worse. Hillary's symptoms are just beginning to show.

Last edited:
The anger - even vitriol - from Leftists/Shrillarybots on this thread clearly show why so many middle-of-the-road Americans will turn out to vote for Trump.

You answered.... I was talking about tbe one with the reporters. The one bripat9643 claims was a seizure. I tried to get him to post a video of someone exhibiting similar movements during an actual seizure where they were able to remain standing without assistance...

He predictably could not.

"Seizure" isn't the correct term. The more accurate term is "dyskinesia."

Parkinson's Disease | Dyskinesia and Dystonia

What is dyskinesia?

Dyskinesia is a difficulty or distortion in performing voluntary movements, which often occurs as a side effect of long-term therapy with levodopa. But it can also result from prolonged use of certain antipsychotics. Dyskinetic movements look like smooth tics — sometimes like an uncoordinated dance. People who experience dyskinesia sometimes mask the involuntary movement with finalistic movements (if the arm starts moving on its own, they might bring it to their head and adjust their hair, as if it was planned).
Find a video then of some such person exhibiting similar movements; because what I find online looks nothing at all like what we saw with Hillary.

Not to mention, dyskinesia is the result of the medicine used to treat Parkinson's .... you have no proof she has Parkinson's to warrant taking the drugs which cause dyskinesia.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaOWRYqMQc0
www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaJymwziF-M
www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwg7W7sJdHI
www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfErJbBcIvE
www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kLhas2cKGE
www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQhn6WTEsvo
www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzanaqNiCYg
www.youtube.com/watch?v=v44VJ8UJDgw
www.youtube.com/watch?v=48evbuUMtpI
www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xPVQjisOFw
www.youtube.com/watch?v=adQNBrgXf-Q
www.youtube.com/watch?v=54okjOtJFho
www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgvswR95WQc
www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbieOAN7fTM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TU2s3VxEI4
www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7MdfV18HF4&list=PLCBN3wgNlhEwXwXRanLfLv18YXvBV9SOc]

So what evidence is there, other than your insatiable desire for this to be true leading you to believe what anyone online says, that she has this?

Plenty of doctors have said her symptoms are consistent with Parkinson's. Can I prove that beyond all doubt? No, of course not. Why should I? She's running for President, not me. She should prove beyond all doubt that she doesn't have it. She needs to come clean and get examined by independent medical experts, not some flunky on her payroll.
Translation: You can't find one single video to confirm your idiocy.

No worries, I knew you couldn't. I went through dozens of videos who actually have Parkinon's, many of which I linked; and none of them look anything like her mannerisms.

As far as those "plenty of doctors" ...

Not one of those "plenty of doctors" physically examined her. Not one of those "plenty of doctors" accessed her private medical records. Not one of them has a fucking clue. They remind me of the time Senator Bill Frist, a licensed physician, made an armchair "diagnosis" of Terri Schiavo, declaring she was not in a persistent vegetative state -- her autopsy proved him completely wrong.

Please, spare me. Multiple doctors have said her mannerisms are consistent with Parkinson's.

"You can't prove she has Parkinson's" is not a defense. She should allow independent doctors examine her and she should give the public access to her medical records. Her refusal to do so isn't a defense.

The bottom line is that Hillary is obligated to come clean and demonstrate that she is healthy. It's not my obligation to decipher the tea leaves and demonstrate she is in poor health.
LOLOL

I like how when you can't prove your claims, you pretend like the burden falls upon others to prove you wrong. You convince me more and more with every post that Hillary doesn't have Parkinson's.

:lmao:

And Hillary is under no obligation to do any such thing. Just as the electorate is under no obligation to vote for her. If she's willing to lose votes over it, that's her choice.

It depends on how far their Parkinson's has progressed. For the first 10 years, with medication, no symptoms may be noticeable, but after that it gets progressively worse. Hillary's symptoms are just beginning to show.

I said that in a post somewhere. Several people were saying end stage Parkinsons. Nope, no way. Beginning stages is def a possibility. Whatever it is, it is something and they are frantically trying to cover it up.

Trump and Clinton should have both had complete physicals prior to entering the race. They are 70 and 69 years old, running for potus. Since they work for us, you better believe we have the right to demand this.

Trump and Clinton should have both had complete physicals prior to entering the race. They are 70 and 69 years old, running for potus. Since they work for us, you better believe we have the right to demand this.
Why? What's the point? You know neither of them are going to reveal any information detrimental to their respective campaigns and it's only going to bring out the kooks, like Obama's birth certificate did, claiming the medical reports are fake. Then the election becomes about which font hospitals use on their forms and how PDFs of medical reports contain layers.

"Seizure" isn't the correct term. The more accurate term is "dyskinesia."

Parkinson's Disease | Dyskinesia and Dystonia

What is dyskinesia?

Dyskinesia is a difficulty or distortion in performing voluntary movements, which often occurs as a side effect of long-term therapy with levodopa. But it can also result from prolonged use of certain antipsychotics. Dyskinetic movements look like smooth tics — sometimes like an uncoordinated dance. People who experience dyskinesia sometimes mask the involuntary movement with finalistic movements (if the arm starts moving on its own, they might bring it to their head and adjust their hair, as if it was planned).
Find a video then of some such person exhibiting similar movements; because what I find online looks nothing at all like what we saw with Hillary.

Not to mention, dyskinesia is the result of the medicine used to treat Parkinson's .... you have no proof she has Parkinson's to warrant taking the drugs which cause dyskinesia.

So what evidence is there, other than your insatiable desire for this to be true leading you to believe what anyone online says, that she has this?

Plenty of doctors have said her symptoms are consistent with Parkinson's. Can I prove that beyond all doubt? No, of course not. Why should I? She's running for President, not me. She should prove beyond all doubt that she doesn't have it. She needs to come clean and get examined by independent medical experts, not some flunky on her payroll.

No worries, I knew you couldn't. I went through dozens of videos who actually have Parkinon's, many of which I linked; and none of them look anything like her mannerisms.

Not one of those "plenty of doctors" physically examined her. Not one of those "plenty of doctors" accessed her private medical records. Not one of them has a fucking clue. They remind me of the time Senator Bill Frist, a licensed physician, made an armchair "diagnosis" of Terri Schiavo, declaring she was not in a persistent vegetative state -- her autopsy proved him completely wrong.

Please, spare me. Multiple doctors have said her mannerisms are consistent with Parkinson's.

"You can't prove she has Parkinson's" is not a defense. She should allow independent doctors examine her and she should give the public access to her medical records. Her refusal to do so isn't a defense.

The bottom line is that Hillary is obligated to come clean and demonstrate that she is healthy. It's not my obligation to decipher the tea leaves and demonstrate she is in poor health.
LOLOL

I like how when you can't prove your claims, you pretend like the burden falls upon others to prove you wrong. You convince me more and more with every post that Hillary doesn't have Parkinson's.

And Hillary is under no obligation to do any such thing. Just as the electorate is under no obligation to vote for her. If she's willing to lose votes over it, that's her choice.

The burden does fall on Hillary to prove she has no serious medical issues. Do you actually pretend to believe that she is entitled to hide such a thing from the voters? If you do, it only proves you're a Hillary butthole sucking douche bag.

I obviously can't prove to your satisfaction (that is, beyond all doubt) That Hillary has a serious medical issue. I can't force her to be examined by an independent physician or force her to turn over all her medical records. Your demands for irrefutable proof from me only proves, once again, that you're a douche bag.

Why? What's the point? You know neither of them are going to reveal any information detrimental to their respective campaigns and it's only going to bring out the kooks, like Obama's birth certificate did, claiming the medical reports are fake. Then the election becomes about which font hospitals use on their forms and how PDFs of medical reports contain layers.

Because they work for us and as their employer, we have the right to know the health of the (potential) potus.

The whole "she passed out from dehydration" thing is bullshit too. Something is wrong with her and a glass of water isn't going to fix it.

True, a glass of water wouldn't fix severe hydration in a short time. I've seen people suffer from dehydration without passing out and they still needed an IV.

If it had been dehydration that caused her to faint, they would have taken her to a hospital, not to her daughter's apartment. Only way they would skip the hospital is if they already knew what was going on and that there was nothing they could do but give her medication and wait for it to pass. Considering that dehydration, especially with fainting, is serious and potentially fatal, it would be downright irresponsible to simply take her to Chelsea's place and just offer water.

LOLOL

The burden does fall on Hillary to prove she has no serious medical issues. Do you actually pretend to believe that she is entitled to hide such a thing from the voters? If you do, it only proves you're a Hillary butthole sucking douche bag.

I obviously can't prove to your satisfaction (that is, beyond all doubt) That Hillary has a serious medical issue. I can't force her to be examined by an independent physician or force her to turn over all her medical records. Your demands for irrefutable proof from me only proves, once again, that you're a douche bag.
Here ya go... whine away....

Clinton campaign releases new health information

(CNN) Hillary Clinton's campaign released additional medical information Wednesday after questions about her health intensified in the wake of her pneumonia diagnosis late last week.

She was diagnosed with mild, non-contagious bacterial pneumonia, her doctor said, a step the campaign took after the candidate had to take three days off the campaign trail after nearly collapsing at an event on Sunday.

According to Bardack, "The remainder of her complete physical exam was normal and she is in excellent mental condition."

Because they work for us and as their employer, we have the right to know the health of the (potential) potus.
And she's already supplied it.

LOLOL

Here ya go... whine away....

Clinton campaign releases new health information

(CNN) Hillary Clinton's campaign released additional medical information Wednesday after questions about her health intensified in the wake of her pneumonia diagnosis late last week.

She was diagnosed with mild, non-contagious bacterial pneumonia, her doctor said, a step the campaign took after the candidate had to take three days off the campaign trail after nearly collapsing at an event on Sunday.

According to Bardack, "The remainder of her complete physical exam was normal and she is in excellent mental condition."

Great, a physical exam by someone on her payroll.

Yeah, we believe that.

Forum List

Back