Just as a reminder of how shitty our healthcare system is

Uh, guy, the thing is _ ADAM LANZA NEVER SHOULD HAVE HAD ACCESS TO A GUN.

And, no, other people having guns isn't a solution. The bad guy always beats the good guy in a gunfight because he's willing to kill going in.
Lol sorry when more Americans had guns we had almost no mass shootings.. because we got them early.. we need America to be more traditional and the shooting will god way down.. more prayers in church , more people with guns

More Americans are armed than every before, and the more guys you buy, the less safe the USA becomes. Mass shootings, simply didn't happen until relatively recently. They're becoming more frequent, and more deadly.

No other country in the first world has the level of gun violence that happens in the USA, and it's not because of the colour of your population, it's the easy availability of guns. The USA is also the only country in the world to refuse restrict access to the general public for mass killing weapons which are so favoured by mass shooters.

Americans lie to themselves a lot to justify a lot of things in their country that simply are not working.

1. American healthcare isn't the best in the world. It's the worst in the first world. You like to print horror stories from the British National Health Service. It's ranked 17th in the World. You're ranked 37th. The medical establishment lies to you about how good they are because they're making twice as much money off you people than doctors in any other country in the world. Your drug companies charge you more for the same drugs that they charge the rest of the world, less for. Canadians pay $70 for the same Epi-Pen that Americans pay $700 for. Even the generic eip-pen costs $350 in the USA.

2. Guns are keeping Americans safe. Big fat lie. Your murder rate is 7 times that of Canada. Toronto, with a population similar to that of Chicago, had 44 gun homicides last year - and last year was the bloodiest year on record in Toronto, with 78 homicides total. There is now a huge focus to get guns off the streets.

3. The Chinese and/or immigrants stole your jobs. Nobody "stole" your jobs. American corporations GAVE your jobs to the Chinese so they could increase profits. American corporations deliberately hire illegal immigrants so they can avoid paying minimum wages, benefits, or meeting health and safety standards required for legal employees.
You paid for government services, don't feel guilty if you need them. It's all part of a civilized country. People no longer have to choose between bankruptcy and survival.

That’s irrelevant. Taking money to support yourself from the Government is immoral and the programs are unconstitutional. What you call civilization I call theft and immorality.

I don’t need anything this Government has to offer, nor does my wife. We get in just fine.

I don't care what you call it. The people voted for it. Furthermore, every Republican out there is taking advantage of every government program there is. For all of my adult life, I have worked long hard hours, and helped make a lot of people very rich. I paid 1/4 of my salary to taxes and CPP for close to 50 years.

Damn skippy I'm applying for every dollar I can get in government programs for my retirement. Getting back what I paid in.
Yes as we flood our country with foreigners, and we erase our American history, as democrats Shame American history , as broken families increase and watch more Americans struggle because of democrats these things will happen and increase until we focus on Americans again, and teach the importance of family in schools, Incentivize more people to raise kids in a two person hose hold. Bring back school choice..
you democrats ignore what’s causing the problems.
GOP give away to the rich and screwjob for everyone else the last 35 years? greatest inequality and upward mobility in the modern world and in our history? Great job. And Obama's economy was better than trumps. You are totally misinformed.
There is nothing wrong with being rich! It’s the regulations you put in the small business that keep them struggling, it’s the unions that kill the small jobs that build America. You have created standards of living that is unattainable by ordinary people, it’s why housing is so expensive, it’s why almost all of Boston has no business opened by a Bostonian! You have killed the American dream, you have oppressed people in to drug abuse! Your people deserve the worst penalty
Bologna. The GOP is the swamp that gives the advantage to Walmart and other giant corporations. Not to mention the internet corporations that are not taxed. Amazon is putting small business out of business. Inequality and upward mobility are horrible and just keep getting worse. The GOP lies its way out of it. You live on an imaginary planet.

Lol sorry when more Americans had guns we had almost no mass shootings.. because we got them early.. we need America to be more traditional and the shooting will god way down.. more prayers in church , more people with guns

More Americans are armed than every before, and the more guys you buy, the less safe the USA becomes. Mass shootings, simply didn't happen until relatively recently. They're becoming more frequent, and more deadly.

No other country in the first world has the level of gun violence that happens in the USA, and it's not because of the colour of your population, it's the easy availability of guns. The USA is also the only country in the world to refuse restrict access to the general public for mass killing weapons which are so favoured by mass shooters.

Americans lie to themselves a lot to justify a lot of things in their country that simply are not working.

1. American healthcare isn't the best in the world. It's the worst in the first world. You like to print horror stories from the British National Health Service. It's ranked 17th in the World. You're ranked 37th. The medical establishment lies to you about how good they are because they're making twice as much money off you people than doctors in any other country in the world. Your drug companies charge you more for the same drugs that they charge the rest of the world, less for. Canadians pay $70 for the same Epi-Pen that Americans pay $700 for. Even the generic eip-pen costs $350 in the USA.

2. Guns are keeping Americans safe. Big fat lie. Your murder rate is 7 times that of Canada. Toronto, with a population similar to that of Chicago, had 44 gun homicides last year - and last year was the bloodiest year on record in Toronto, with 78 homicides total. There is now a huge focus to get guns off the streets.

3. The Chinese and/or immigrants stole your jobs. Nobody "stole" your jobs. American corporations GAVE your jobs to the Chinese so they could increase profits. American corporations deliberately hire illegal immigrants so they can avoid paying minimum wages, benefits, or meeting health and safety standards required for legal employees.
That’s irrelevant. Taking money to support yourself from the Government is immoral and the programs are unconstitutional. What you call civilization I call theft and immorality.

I don’t need anything this Government has to offer, nor does my wife. We get in just fine.

I don't care what you call it. The people voted for it. Furthermore, every Republican out there is taking advantage of every government program there is. For all of my adult life, I have worked long hard hours, and helped make a lot of people very rich. I paid 1/4 of my salary to taxes and CPP for close to 50 years.

Damn skippy I'm applying for every dollar I can get in government programs for my retirement. Getting back what I paid in.
Yes as we flood our country with foreigners, and we erase our American history, as democrats Shame American history , as broken families increase and watch more Americans struggle because of democrats these things will happen and increase until we focus on Americans again, and teach the importance of family in schools, Incentivize more people to raise kids in a two person hose hold. Bring back school choice..
GOP give away to the rich and screwjob for everyone else the last 35 years? greatest inequality and upward mobility in the modern world and in our history? Great job. And Obama's economy was better than trumps. You are totally misinformed.
There is nothing wrong with being rich! It’s the regulations you put in the small business that keep them struggling, it’s the unions that kill the small jobs that build America. You have created standards of living that is unattainable by ordinary people, it’s why housing is so expensive, it’s why almost all of Boston has no business opened by a Bostonian! You have killed the American dream, you have oppressed people in to drug abuse! Your people deserve the worst penalty
Bologna. The GOP is the swamp that gives the advantage to Walmart and other giant corporations. Not to mention the internet corporations that are not taxed. Amazon is putting small business out of business. Inequality and upward mobility are horrible and just keep getting worse. The GOP lies its way out of it. You live on an imaginary planet.
Sorry I live in a democrat run city and own a business, democrats have destroyed the ability for small business to expand, to produce, to buy, to hire. Only people doing business in Boston is corporate America, total opposite from when it was run by patriots. Democrats love big businesses it’s why Wall Street Gave millions more
To Hillary.. take your low iq somewhere else

Last edited:

Sorry I live in a democrat run city and own a business, democrats have destroyed the ability for small business to expand, to produce, to buy, to hire. Only people doing business in Boston is corporate America, total opposite from when it was run by patriots. Democrats love big businesses it’s why Wall Street Gabe millions more
Hillary took their money for a couple of speeches and did not change her policies that would regulate Banks Wall Street to help Americans. You are mightily misinformed.

Sorry I live in a democrat run city and own a business, democrats have destroyed the ability for small business to expand, to produce, to buy, to hire. Only people doing business in Boston is corporate America, total opposite from when it was run by patriots. Democrats love big businesses it’s why Wall Street Gabe millions more
Hillary took their money for a couple of speeches and did not change her policies that would regulate Banks Wall Street to help Americans. You are mightily misinformed.
Oh yea that’s all lol moron haha

Sorry I live in a democrat run city and own a business, democrats have destroyed the ability for small business to expand, to produce, to buy, to hire. Only people doing business in Boston is corporate America, total opposite from when it was run by patriots. Democrats love big businesses it’s why Wall Street Gave millions more
The country has basically been run by the GOP since Reagan. His tax rates, reconciliation so tax cuts and cutting services for the Non rich only needs 51 votes. Only propaganda and Dupes like you make it possible. Corporate media is not much help, is it? We haven't been investing in American infrastructure like low income housing since Reagan. Only propaganda makes you idiots possible oops brainwashed functional idiots possible.

Last edited:
The country is basically been run by the GOP since Reagan. His tax rates, reconciliation so tax cuts and cutting services for the Non rich only needs 51 votes. Only propaganda and Dupes like you make it possible. Corporate media is not much help, is it?
Yea Boston, Chicago, Detroit, Camden, St. Louis, New York San Fran, Oakland, Austin is all run by republicans .. you are beyond dumb.. we will NEVER BE A SOCIALIST COUNTRY,, high taxes kills jobs and small business, regulations kills the ordinary man and woman. Socialism will never Be in America.. deal with it

Oh yea that’s all lol moron haha
So let us in on the big secret lol.

Here's the problem with "Blame anything for mass shootings but the guns" schtick.

The Europeans are even further along in these things you complain about... and no mass shootings over there.. because they don't have guns.

If a man steals from you and then buys you a nice dinner with your own money do you thank him for it? I sure as Hell don’t. That is exactly how I see every one of these programs. You lay with the swine you eventually smell like them.

We will agree that no politicians or parties have any moral high ground on this issue. They’re all fat swine who should be slaughtered and their carcasses disposed of like rotten meat.

Republicans like to pretend our healthcare system is the best in the world, but obviously it isn’t if the poor can’t afford it.

Here’s a video of Brits reacting to our healthcare costs.

1-29-obama.jpg

What? Obviously you nave no concept of the AFFORDABLE health care act.

Everyone pays less for more and you can even keep your own doctor.

Now if I was lying, I should be in jail, but I'm not!

If a man steals from you and then buys you a nice dinner with your own money do you thank him for it? I sure as Hell don’t. That is exactly how I see every one of these programs. You lay with the swine you eventually smell like them.

We will agree that no politicians or parties have any moral high ground on this issue. They’re all fat swine who should be slaughtered and their carcasses disposed of like rotten meat.

Guy, you stupidly think that the poor are stealing from you when the rich are the ones who've exploited your labor. But like most weak creatures, it's easier for you to kick down than punch up.

Obviously you nave no concept of the AFFORDABLE health care act.

40 pages of misconceptions Votto

Posted by sorts that have little insight to how the medical & insurance industries work together

Yet will at some point be subjected to them....

2d2xke.jpg

~S~

Guy, you stupidly think that the poor are stealing from you when the rich are the ones who've exploited your labor. But like most weak creatures, it's easier for you to kick down than punch up.

Actually I like the rich. I don’t enjoy giving them as much of my money as I do, but I’d rather give it them than the poor. I’ve been personally rewarded in my life for pandering to the rich. I can’t say the same for the poor.

Obviously you nave no concept of the AFFORDABLE health care act.

40 pages of misconceptions Votto

Posted by sorts that have little insight to how the medical & insurance industries work together

Yet will at some point be subjected to them....

2d2xke.jpg

~S~

All I know is that the democrats unilaterally shoved a health care system down the throats of the rest of the country and the ink is not even dry on the legislation and we are being told it needs to be replaced again by the same people who gave us Obamacare?

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, IMPOSSIBLE, because I'm not a half wit democrat.

Here's the problem with "Blame anything for mass shootings but the guns" schtick.

The Europeans are even further along in these things you complain about... and no mass shootings over there.. because they don't have guns.
So the guy they shot on the bridge didn’t shoot anyone?

The country is basically been run by the GOP since Reagan. His tax rates, reconciliation so tax cuts and cutting services for the Non rich only needs 51 votes. Only propaganda and Dupes like you make it possible. Corporate media is not much help, is it?
Yea Boston, Chicago, Detroit, Camden, St. Louis, New York San Fran, Oakland, Austin is all run by republicans .. you are beyond dumb.. we will NEVER BE A SOCIALIST COUNTRY,, high taxes kills jobs and small business, regulations kills the ordinary man and woman. Socialism will never Be in America.. deal with it
We will have healthcare for all soon and then we will be a socialist country, barely. Of course you don't know what socialism is. Check Bernie and every other rich country. You are so proud of the worst inequality and upward mobility in our history. Absolute idiocy.

We will have healthcare for all soon and then we will be a socialist country, barely. Of course you don't know what socialism is. Check Bernie and every other rich country. You are so proud of the worst inequality and upward mobility in our history. Absolute idiocy.
The day we have health care for all is when government mandates slavery, forcing a doctor to see patients with a gun to their head is slavery.

you don’t want health care for all, you kill babies, you hate people that disagree with you look at democrat history from slavery to lynching, to what your party has done to black education, to the murders that has taken place and the ones that will be killled this weekend that you never post a way to stop, because you don’t care. Saying higher taxes will stop the killing is retarted. you want to control people with these policies.. AND YOU NEVER WILL
There is a great chance you will lose the house by big numbers in 2020, and if you do we will rerun the business to health care where it should be in the private market.

Forum List

Back