Just 2 Weeks Ago Liberals Here Said Immigrant Vetting was "Comprehensive" and "Extensive"

Vetting process for refugees: Goes through 4 different agencies, takes 18 months-2 years to be approved.

Nothing makes sense. Where they stay for 19 months? laying in the dirt? Do we have staff of 100K over there in the dirt talking to them? does Syria have personal files? They just walked 1000 miles pushing strollers thru dirt but they look fresh? What the heck is really going on? There is no Vetting? there can't be vetting, there are not resources.

I may not be a wordsmith or a PHD, but something does not look right. Where do you hold 1mil people for 19 months? I may have reached the limits of my knowledge but common sense say HUH?

Hell,i'm sure they turn em loose and tell em we'll get back to when the vetting process is done.
They do it with illegals all the time.

You can't possibly be stupid enough to not understand that the vetting process for refugees is not the same vetting process as used for legal immigrants on spousal visas.
Wow...that was an eye opener. Thanks.

Vetting process for refugees: Goes through 4 different agencies, takes 18 months-2 years to be approved.
Vetting process for spousal visas: Goes through 1 agency, takes 24-48 hours.

Ya ever stop to think that maybe we should stop doing that?

Giving out spousal visas?

No, I think we should continue doing that.

Even after San Bernardino?
Obviously we have reason to be scared of the women. And I figure it's only a matter of time before they strap a kid up with a suicide vest.
Oh well,at least they appear to be killing democrats for the most part.

If you look hard enough, you can find a reason to be afraid of anything.

Nothing makes sense. Where they stay for 19 months? laying in the dirt? Do we have staff of 100K over there in the dirt talking to them? does Syria have personal files? They just walked 1000 miles pushing strollers thru dirt but they look fresh? What the heck is really going on? There is no Vetting? there can't be vetting, there are not resources.

I may not be a wordsmith or a PHD, but something does not look right. Where do you hold 1mil people for 19 months? I may have reached the limits of my knowledge but common sense say HUH?

They stay in refugee camps. Where do you think all those refugees are right now?

Obviously we have reason to be scared of the women. And I figure it's only a matter of time before they strap a kid up with a suicide vest.

Yeah, even after San Bernadino.

Why is it so hard for you guys to understand that we don't think a single tragic event is reason enough to throw the baby out with the bathwater?

Think about all the arguments you guys use in support of guns every time there's a mass shooting - and try to apply it to this situation.

This is not the first time this has happened.

I'm not aware of any other terrorist attack in this country being carried out by someone in the country on a spousal visa. Do you have a link?

I dont care how they got here.
Fact is muslims are killing us in our own country and they'll use any means necessary to get here,as we've already seen.

Why is it so hard for you guys to understand that we don't think a single tragic event is reason enough to throw the baby out with the bathwater?

Think about all the arguments you guys use in support of guns every time there's a mass shooting - and try to apply it to this situation.

I'm not aware of any other terrorist attack in this country being carried out by someone in the country on a spousal visa. Do you have a link?

Fact is muslims are killing us in our own country and they'll use any means necessary to get here,as we've already seen.

So all you've got is that Muslims = Bad. Ok.

We understand the percentage is low. We understand there is more threat here from city killers and lone lunatics etc. But we don't know where and how those will strike. We know if these not here they CANNOT strike.

They stay in refugee camps. Where do you think all those refugees are right now?

Funny....the Syrians that are in Houston aren't in refugee camps.

Wow...that was an eye opener. Thanks.

A single tragic event ???? Think years...think worldwide...what are you, nuts?

Last edited:

So all you've got is that Muslims = Bad. Ok.

Nope....we just cant separate the good from the bad.

Vetting process for Islamofacist nutjobs explained:

0269-0608-2813-1311_approved_rubber_stamp.jpg

The US government is incompetent. They couldn't "Vet" a terrorist wearing a suicide vest.

Yeah, that's because they've already been vetted, and accepted. They were in refugee camps, while they waited.

A single tragic event ???? Think years...think worldwide...what ate you, nuts?

Context is your friend. Read the whole conversation, clown.

Thats' what I am asking! It is freaking winter outside Germany/Hungary Europe. We are not stupid are we? You think women and children are laying on the ground in a tent in winter for 18 months?

Plus they already arriving. They have not even been out 18 months? Somebdy is lying to us again.

Yeah, that's because they've already been vetted, and accepted. They were in refugee camps, while they waited.

The problem is we do not have reliable information from Syria. How do you "vet' someone who's identity and background you cannot confirm?

You still got this big story about 18 mo Vetting to explain to the normal American. They don't have anything to check them on? Syria is out of business (at war). What the heck are they trying to sell us? The honor system? Why would that take 18 mo? 10 sec, Are you OK? OK get on the free plane, make sure to vote D as we are letting you out of your winter tent. Can I have some action with your sister before you take off? I may be able to squeeze her on the same flight. Come on Doc? Explain it. BHO won't tell the truth, we know that.

So are democrats going to take responsibility for the next attack?
How many dead is to many? Are you going to bitch if we start bombing the piss out of muslim cities and to hell if civilians are in the way?
Of course you will....but you dont give a rats ass if they're over here killing american civilians.
You're one sick bastard.

A single tragic event ???? Think years...think worldwide...what ate you, nuts?

Context is your friend. Read the whole conversation, clown.
I am not a masochist.

I hate TV. I hate the left wing media. Fox is trying to shove RINO, the rest try to shove D. Hate it all.

The only truth I get is Levin, Savage, Drudge, Yahoo and USMB.

Bill Oreally can kiss my narrow butt! And Kelly too but she might like it....tee hee.

Thats' what I am asking! It is freaking winter outside Germany/Hungary Europe. We are not stupid are we? You think women and children are laying on the ground in a tent in winter for 18 months?

Plus they already arriving. They have not even been out 18 months? Somebdy is lying to us again.

The refugee camps are in Egypt, Jordan, Iraq, Lebanon, and Turkey - and the Syrian refugee crisis has been going on for more than 4 years now.

The refugee camps are in Egypt, Jordan, Iraq, Lebanon, and Turkey - and the Syrian refugee crisis has been going on for more than 4 years now.

The what is the million man march we see thru barb wire to Hungary to Germany thru whatever? Boatloads to Greece nonstop. That is not any camp?

So you saying we got many "Vetters" on the ground in Egypt, Jordan, Iraq, Lebanon, and Turkey? Who approved it? who pays them? where do the "vetters" stay? 5 star hotels? unlimited budget?

Forum List

Back