um Hyssoe was on. Good Morning America more then a week later

Obama was calling the DA more then a week later

Not sure what your point is here...

Okay, here's the timeline.

The attack happened on Jan 29.
The Nigerian Brothers were identified on Feb 14
He went on GMA on the same day.
Feb 20th, the CPD arrested him.

So this hysteria that there was months of hysterics over the case is a little silly. It was about two weeks before the whole narrative fell apart.

Well, we know that Smollett actually existed.. Jesus, not so much.

So let's review, shall we? Jesus actually DID break the laws of his time. He claimed to be the Messiah, which was a violation of Roman and Jewish Law.

View attachment 576374

As a more practical matter- Barabas was a murderer. (At least to some traditions). So Pilate gave the crowd a choice. Release the hated Barabbas or release the peaceful Jesus.... and they released Barabbas.

Of course, none of this actually happened. The story is more an allegory that Jesus died for our sins, and Barabbas was spared because Jesus took his place on the cross.

Now to my point about Fox, which went over your head. Fox only has a finite number of lawyers to file a finite number of cases. Spending resources to go after Smollett for a prank meant that she would have to divert resources from going after other criminals who were probably more deserving.
Fuck you, you evil ass dumbfuck....I hope you get in a crash and have to endure a long and painful death...

Homophobic racists in MAGA hats? Those actually exist.
Yea sure, that’s why he needed to hire some Nigerians to role play as some.

Your side got caught in a huge hoax that was designed for the media to gobble up and spew, so idiots like you would scream and rant and rave about “MAGA racists” committing “hate crimes” like an epidemic.

Of course your little gay hoaxer won’t even get prison time for these felonies, which again proves our justice system is very lenient on blacks in general despite the fact they commit half our crimes.

Fuck you, you evil ass dumbfuck....I hope you get in a crash and have to endure a long and painful death...
Okay, we've come up with your fun nickname, Anger Issues.

Yea sure, that’s why he needed to hire some Nigerians to role play as some.

Your side got caught in a huge hoax that was designed for the media to gobble up and spew, so idiots like you would scream and rant and rave about “MAGA racists” committing “hate crimes” like an epidemic.

I'm not sure how it was "our side", exactly. A democratic city investigated his claims and found them to be false.

Of course your little gay hoaxer won’t even get prison time for these felonies, which again proves our justice system is very lenient on blacks in general despite the fact they commit half our crimes.

Or that we realize that jail should be for people who are actually dangerous. He didn't hurt anyone and he's unlikely to do anything like this again.. there's no reason to put him in jail, especially if you have to give up that bed to let someone who is dangerous out.

I'm not sure how it was "our side", exactly. A democratic city investigated his claims and found them to be false.

Oh, you’re “not sure” how it was your side that fabricated and perpetuated this lie for political reasons, what a surprise.

Yea, the Democrat partisan hack who initially was in charge got a call from the Obamas, so she didn’t press charges. Her name was Kim Foxx, and she refused to press charges despite all the overwhelming evidence. Some of that black privilege. So it took a Special Prosecutor to be appointed to press charges and even investigate the corrupt Kim Foxx. That’s your “Democratic city” justice at work.

Oh, you’re “not sure” how it was your side that fabricated and perpetuated this lie for political reasons, what a surprise.

Yea, the Democrat partisan hack who initially was in charge got a call from the Obamas, so she didn’t press charges. Her name was Kim Foxx, and she refused to press charges despite all the overwhelming evidence. Some of that black privilege. So it took a Special Prosecutor to be appointed to press charges and even investigate the corrupt Kim Foxx. That’s your “Democratic city” justice at work.

She didn't press charges because frankly, it was barely a fucking crime.

Tell you what, let's charge every fucking white Karen who makes a false claim about black criminals in her neighborhood, then you can get back to me about how Jussie needed to be prosecuted for hundreds of thousands of dollars for a crime that normally merits a $10,000 fine.

Okay... um... he paid $10,000 when he forfeited his bond.

He also lost his job and became a national laughingstock

Not sure what your point is here...

Okay, here's the timeline.

The attack happened on Jan 29.
The Nigerian Brothers were identified on Feb 14
He went on GMA on the same day.
Feb 20th, the CPD arrested him.

So this hysteria that there was months of hysterics over the case is a little silly. It was about two weeks before the whole narrative fell apart.
hahaha i forgot he called himself the gay tupac!

hahaha maybe if he wouldn’t of tried to play the victim for so long and then dembots wouldn’t of bought his lies and ran his propaganda it would of all been forgotten

but he’s too much of a leftist…and knew dembot cultist like yourself would but the lies and continue to defend him

hahaha i forgot he called himself the gay tupac!

hahaha maybe if he wouldn’t of tried to play the victim for so long and then dembots wouldn’t of bought his lies and ran his propaganda it would of all been forgotten

but he’s too much of a leftist…and knew dembot cultist like yourself would but the lies and continue to defend him
It took two weeks for his story to unravel, so, um, no.

Again, his story was only plausible because Trump and the GOP embraced hate groups. Called them "Very fine people"

It took two weeks for his story to unravel, so, um, no.

Again, his story was only plausible because Trump and the GOP embraced hate groups. Called them "Very fine people"
so more then a week now? gotcha

why were the obamas still backing him more then two weeks later? why were your months later still defending his felonious conduct?

so more then a week now? gotcha

why were the obamas still backing him more then two weeks later? why were your months later still defending his felonious conduct?
Why can't you write in proper English? Seriously, were you asleep during fifth grade grammar?

No one was defending his conduct after it was found out what he did.... some of us just didn't think that spending hundreds of thousands of dollars to prosecute something that would only merit a $10,000 fine in most cases was a good use of resources.

I also don't think the government should prosecute every Karen who freaks out when she sees a black man in her neighborhood should be prosecuted, either.

Why can't you write in proper English? Seriously, were you asleep during fifth grade grammar?

No one was defending his conduct after it was found out what he did.... some of us just didn't think that spending hundreds of thousands of dollars to prosecute something that would only merit a $10,000 fine in most cases was a good use of resources.

I also don't think the government should prosecute every Karen who freaks out when she sees a black man in her neighborhood should be prosecuted, either.
You seem upset that Jussie blew a hole in your narrative.

um you were defending his conduct....even up to the verdict, saying he shouldn't be prosecuted....and brought up some situation from some radio guy from the 80s

You seem upset that Jussie blew a hole in your narrative.
Naw, Anger Issues, I wouldn't have given him a second thought. I questioned the narrative when it happened.

Of course, people who don't live in Chicago wouldn't have understood why the narrative didn't make sense.

um you were defending his conduct....even up to the verdict, saying he shouldn't be prosecuted....and brought up some situation from some radio guy from the 80s

You do realize there is a difference between "defending his conduct" and saying, "I don't think this is worth the resources to prosecute", right?

I mean, I realize that you are barely literate, but you do understand those are two different concepts, right?.

Naw, Anger Issues, I wouldn't have given him a second thought. I questioned the narrative when it happened.

Of course, people who don't live in Chicago wouldn't have understood why the narrative didn't make sense.

You do realize there is a difference between "defending his conduct" and saying, "I don't think this is worth the resources to prosecute", right?

I mean, I realize that you are barely literate, but you do understand those are two different concepts, right?.
No there isn't....you are down playing his felonious behavior....deflecting from it, defending it.

Not surprised.

No there isn't....you are down playing his felonious behavior....deflecting from it, defending it.

Not surprised.

Okay, here's the difference... let's see if you can follow along.

Defending it - He was totally attacked by two MAGA Nazis, and the government is covering it up!!!!

Not thinking it's worth it - "He did it. He lost his job, he's a national laughingstock, going after him through the legal system for a charge that gets at most, a 10K fine, for two more years, is just overkill."

Forum List

Back