Jury convicts Chicago police officer of murder in 2014 of black man

Jury convicts Chicago police officer of murder in 2014

Van Dyke is the first Chicago police officer to face a murder charge for an on-duty incident in decades. His conviction could quell any possible unrest of the kind that has occurred in other cities in recent years when white officers have been cleared of charges in the shooting deaths of black men.

"This is historic for Chicago and police misconduct cases around the country. The jury did what they could with the evidence," said Reverend Janette Wilson of Rainbow PUSH Coalition, a Chicago-based civil rights organization.

Jury convicts Chicago police officer of murder in 2014 shooting of black teen
---------------------------------------------------------

LOL, finally.
I never could get all the fact of this shooting, but found that 14 rounds of ammo was over kill. I don't know what they carry for weapons but they need bigger bullets.

14 rounds IS overkill. Apparently, cops today aren't taught ammo control like we were in the military. The Gunny that trained us taught us to shoot 2 to 3 rounds, assess the threat, and if more shots were required, another 2 to 3.

We also practiced that way on the range. We had a course set up where you had to fire from a window, a doorway, behind a wall, kneeling, prone and a couple of other stations. At each one, you had a specific amount of shots you had to fire. Use too many on the targets at the beginning? You ran out of ammo by the last 2 targets and failed.

My question is, why aren't cops being taught ammo control?

Van Dyke is the first Chicago police officer to face a murder charge for an on-duty incident in decades. His conviction could quell any possible unrest of the kind that has occurred in other cities in recent years when white officers have been cleared of charges in the shooting deaths of black men.

"This is historic for Chicago and police misconduct cases around the country. The jury did what they could with the evidence," said Reverend Janette Wilson of Rainbow PUSH Coalition, a Chicago-based civil rights organization.

LOL, finally.
I never could get all the fact of this shooting, but found that 14 rounds of ammo was over kill. I don't know what they carry for weapons but they need bigger bullets.

14 rounds IS overkill. Apparently, cops today aren't taught ammo control like we were in the military. The Gunny that trained us taught us to shoot 2 to 3 rounds, assess the threat, and if more shots were required, another 2 to 3.

We also practiced that way on the range. We had a course set up where you had to fire from a window, a doorway, behind a wall, kneeling, prone and a couple of other stations. At each one, you had a specific amount of shots you had to fire. Use too many on the targets at the beginning? You ran out of ammo by the last 2 targets and failed.

Exactly. The military and the police are trained to shoot in 2-3 round bursts,and then reaccess the situation.

LOL, finally.

Exactly. The military and the police are trained to shoot in 2-3 round bursts,and then reaccess the situation.

I remember when we were doing Security Force training, and one person ran out of ammo for the last target. I have NEVER seen such an artful ass chewing as what the Gunny gave the person for not paying attention to his ammo.

Seems like today, cops are taught to empty their weapon into a perp, reload, and empty it again.

He'll be found not guilty on appeal. There is no way the black guy was a dindu nuffin. Had a knife, refused orders to drop it. Police HAD to keep after him. What would have made these trolls here happy is if blackie had stabbed one of the cops.

He'll be found not guilty on appeal. There is no way the black guy was a dindu nuffin. Had a knife, refused orders to drop it. Police HAD to keep after him. What would have made these trolls here happy is if blackie had stabbed one of the cops.

Police tasers have a range of 35 feet, and are able to fire 4 bolts before needing to be reloaded. Against a knife, why couldn't he have used a taser?

I thought the whole reason they developed them for police was so they would have a non lethal way to incapacitate a perp.

Police tasers have a range of 35 feet, and are able to fire 4 bolts before needing to be reloaded. Against a knife, why couldn't he have used a taser?

I thought the whole reason they developed them for police was so they would have a non lethal way to incapacitate a perp.
They don't always work.

That's precisely how police are taught. The drill is single shot, assess. While firing under instruction, three rounds maximum.

LOL, finally.
Watch the video. The POS emptied his clip in a kid that was already laying on the ground.

He had a knife and was 12 feet away
I don’t see the threat

Well you cant be too careful. Have you seen how far Black people can jump?

Especially with 14 rounds in them

Pfui. Once again your detachment from reality is evidenced. What the subsequent investigation turned up was lying cops, and a seriously flawed shooting. Let me ask you this. If it was in fact a necessary use of force, why did the cops have to lie about it? If the cop had nothing to fear, why didn’t he tell the truth?

It won’t be overturned on appeal. In the end, the most damning witness was the cameras in the cars. They revealed the truth. And as is the sad story far too often, once the truth was out, the cops were exposed as lying pieces of shit.

I mean, if the cop didn’t do anything wrong, why did he lie?

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Laquan McDonald, Tina Hunter.jpg

Hello. Sadly, according to news reports describing his horrific and criminal childhood upbringing, Chicago teen Laquan McDonald was doomed from the moment of conception.

'This kid had an impact on people': The troubled life and fleeting potential of Laquan McDonald

Even sadder, is the FACT large numbers of Laquan's RESPONSIBLE, as well as IRRESPONSIBLE American neighbors fail or refuse to recognize Laquan is one of untold numbers of American newborns, infants, toddlers, children, teens and ADULTS who THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experienced what MEDICAL SCIENCE characterizes as an easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring disease known as Childhood Trauma or Adverse Childhood Experiences (#ACEs).

Sadly, the late 'Childhood Trauma' victim Laquan McDonald is no different from 'Childhood Trauma' victims the late Christopher 'Biggie Smalls' Wallace and Tupac Shakur, as well as untold numbers of American children and teens, who THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, are irresponsibly introduced to an UNHEALTHY, traumatic childhood upbringing by American girls and women who at least ONE DOZEN President and Mrs. Obama's American urban story-TRUTH-teller friends and WH guests HATEFULLY denigrate as less than human bitches and HOES or THOTS undeserving of being treated with basic human respect.

I am referring to a significant numbers of apparent SELFISH, immature, apathetic, emotionally or mentally ill black or American teen and adult moms of African descent failing to recognize that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*), as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.

If you read the Chicago Tribune and other news outlets DETAILING Laquan's traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood upbringing...and then listen to 'Childhood Trauma' victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey discussing the affects of 'Childhood Trauma' with world renown Childhood Trauma researcher Bruce D. Perry, M.D., Ph.D. a Senior Fellow of The ChildTrauma Academy, you will understand why at the age of eleven-years-old Laquan began using dope to quell his emotional pain.

Sadly it appears the hole in young Laquan McDonald's soul began when he was irresponsibly introduced to life by a FIFTEEN-YEAR-OLD FEMALE CHILD, and apparently grew larger until the day he was unjustifiably murdered by a Chicago police officer.

While you may disagree, I have no doubts Laquan McDonald, as well as now-convicted former CPD officer Jason Van Dyke, are among the countless EVERYONE'S the late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's speaks about in his T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept.

A child protection concept applying to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller

Unfortunately, before he developed the confidence to properly promote his #THUGLIFE Child Abuse *AWARENESS PREVENTION* concept, Tupac was brutally murdered by OTHER emotionally or mentally ill victims (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) of America's Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Emotional Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

Much like Tupac I’m sorry to pick on moms, though since ancient times they are the primary caregivers we look to keep our young minds feeling SAFE, protected, cared for and loved right from our start.

I write about and share evidence of America’s MUCH IGNORED, oppressive, potentially life scarring black or African American *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E NATIONAL PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS that I, as well as a growing number of my reasonably responsible, caring, concerned American and foreign born neighbors believe is impeding our black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy.

In her own way, Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D., pediatrician and CEO of the 'Center for Youth Wellness' joins Tupac Shakur, the late American urban story-TRUTH-teller and creator of the #THUGLIFE Child Abuse, Emotional Maltreatment & Neglect *AWARENESS PREVENTION* concept, in PASSIONATELY speaking about the relationship between Adverse Childhood Experiences (#ACEs), aka *Childhood Trauma*, and later-life health and well being.

_tupac dr nadine burke harris common.jpg

Sadly, Tupac LOUDLY and consistently revealed to his fans and admirers, THROUGH NO FAULT OF HIS OWN, he was a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim who matured into an admitted depressed, suic!dal thinking teen and adult speaking about harming his peaceful neighbors to acquire cash needed to feed his neglected, hungry, "hurting" belly...yet NO ONE listened!

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur - 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) Victim

"How 'Childhood Trauma' affects health across a lifetime"
- Pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D.

___
Now that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey has LOUDLY addressed our Nation's Public Health Crisis, will YOU join Oprah & Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of the 'Center For Youth Wellness', in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS & potentially life scarring medical disease/condition?

Recently, Oprah Winfrey learned about and shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS. Knowledge Oprah exuberantly declares is a "game changer."

"Oprah Winfrey, Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

___
PLEASE, I am imploring my responsible, caring American or foreign born neighbors concerned about the emotional well-being and physical HEALTH of our Nation's people, to SHARE this POWERFUL, eye-opening medical knowledge with your family, friends and neighbors who are genuinely wishing to improve the Quality of Life for untold numbers of American newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens, WHO THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, are impeded from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood all Americans have a right, as well as ABSOLUTE NEED to enjoy during a critical period of human/childhood development.

Peace.
___
"I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri

___
"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

"Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community"
~LadyMocha

___
"How black Women sabotage their sons" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

How black Women sabotage their sons

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost Killed Me" : mentalhealth

If you watch both Polaris Law video broadcasts and do not want to offer him a hug or hand shake, accompanied by kind words praising, as well as thanking Polaris for showing his strength and imparting his hard earned wisdom, you may need to take a long look in the mirror.

More information about HATE Tupac speaks about:

YouTube Search Terms: 'Exposing 'Pro Black' Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery, White Supremacy' ~Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr

Exposing 'PRO BLACK' Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery and White Supremacy

"'Pro-Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

'Pro Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr David Carroll

THE INFANCY OF HATE_TUPAC.jpg
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Tagged: #Parenting, #ACEs, #ChildAbuse, #MedicalDisease, #ChildhoodTrauma, #ChildMaltreatment, #MentalHealth, #FatherlessBoys, #FatherlessGirls, #FatherlessTeens, #FatherlessAdults, #Sadness, #Resentment, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

*"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”*

EMINEM, KENDRICK LAMAR AFRECAN FLAG_.jpg

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello. Sadly, according to news reports describing his horrific and criminal childhood upbringing, Chicago teen Laquan McDonald was doomed from the moment of conception.

'This kid had an impact on people': The troubled life and fleeting potential of Laquan McDonald

Even sadder, is the FACT large numbers of Laquan's RESPONSIBLE, as well as IRRESPONSIBLE American neighbors fail or refuse to recognize Laquan is one of untold numbers of American newborns, infants, toddlers, children, teens and ADULTS who THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experienced what MEDICAL SCIENCE characterizes as an easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring disease known as Childhood Trauma or Adverse Childhood Experiences (#ACEs).

Sadly, the late 'Childhood Trauma' victim Laquan McDonald is no different from 'Childhood Trauma' victims the late Christopher 'Biggie Smalls' Wallace and Tupac Shakur, as well as untold numbers of American children and teens, who THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, are irresponsibly introduced to an UNHEALTHY, traumatic childhood upbringing by American girls and women who at least ONE DOZEN President and Mrs. Obama's American urban story-TRUTH-teller friends and WH guests HATEFULLY denigrate as less than human bitches and HOES or THOTS undeserving of being treated with basic human respect.

I am referring to a significant numbers of apparent SELFISH, immature, apathetic, emotionally or mentally ill black or American teen and adult moms of African descent failing to recognize that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*), as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.

If you read the Chicago Tribune and other news outlets DETAILING Laquan's traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood upbringing...and then listen to 'Childhood Trauma' victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey discussing the affects of 'Childhood Trauma' with world renown Childhood Trauma researcher Bruce D. Perry, M.D., Ph.D. a Senior Fellow of The ChildTrauma Academy, you will understand why at the age of eleven-years-old Laquan began using dope to quell his emotional pain.

Sadly it appears the hole in young Laquan McDonald's soul began when he was irresponsibly introduced to life by a FIFTEEN-YEAR-OLD FEMALE CHILD, and apparently grew larger until the day he was unjustifiably murdered by a Chicago police officer.

While you may disagree, I have no doubts Laquan McDonald, as well as now-convicted former CPD officer Jason Van Dyke, are among the countless EVERYONE'S the late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's speaks about in his T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept.

A child protection concept applying to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller

Unfortunately, before he developed the confidence to properly promote his #THUGLIFE Child Abuse *AWARENESS PREVENTION* concept, Tupac was brutally murdered by OTHER emotionally or mentally ill victims (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) of America's Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Emotional Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

Much like Tupac I’m sorry to pick on moms, though since ancient times they are the primary caregivers we look to keep our young minds feeling SAFE, protected, cared for and loved right from our start.

I write about and share evidence of America’s MUCH IGNORED, oppressive, potentially life scarring black or African American *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E NATIONAL PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS that I, as well as a growing number of my reasonably responsible, caring, concerned American and foreign born neighbors believe is impeding our black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy.

In her own way, Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D., pediatrician and CEO of the 'Center for Youth Wellness' joins Tupac Shakur, the late American urban story-TRUTH-teller and creator of the #THUGLIFE Child Abuse, Emotional Maltreatment & Neglect *AWARENESS PREVENTION* concept, in PASSIONATELY speaking about the relationship between Adverse Childhood Experiences (#ACEs), aka *Childhood Trauma*, and later-life health and well being.

Sadly, Tupac LOUDLY and consistently revealed to his fans and admirers, THROUGH NO FAULT OF HIS OWN, he was a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim who matured into an admitted depressed, suic!dal thinking teen and adult speaking about harming his peaceful neighbors to acquire cash needed to feed his neglected, hungry, "hurting" belly...yet NO ONE listened!

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur - 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) Victim

"How 'Childhood Trauma' affects health across a lifetime"
- Pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D.

___
Now that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey has LOUDLY addressed our Nation's Public Health Crisis, will YOU join Oprah & Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of the 'Center For Youth Wellness', in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS & potentially life scarring medical disease/condition?

Recently, Oprah Winfrey learned about and shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS. Knowledge Oprah exuberantly declares is a "game changer."

"Oprah Winfrey, Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

___
PLEASE, I am imploring my responsible, caring American or foreign born neighbors concerned about the emotional well-being and physical HEALTH of our Nation's people, to SHARE this POWERFUL, eye-opening medical knowledge with your family, friends and neighbors who are genuinely wishing to improve the Quality of Life for untold numbers of American newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens, WHO THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, are impeded from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood all Americans have a right, as well as ABSOLUTE NEED to enjoy during a critical period of human/childhood development.

Peace.
___
"I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri

___
"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

"Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community"
~LadyMocha

___
"How black Women sabotage their sons" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

How black Women sabotage their sons

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost Killed Me" : mentalhealth

If you watch both Polaris Law video broadcasts and do not want to offer him a hug or hand shake, accompanied by kind words praising, as well as thanking Polaris for showing his strength and imparting his hard earned wisdom, you may need to take a long look in the mirror.

More information about HATE Tupac speaks about:

YouTube Search Terms: 'Exposing 'Pro Black' Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery, White Supremacy' ~Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr

Exposing 'PRO BLACK' Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery and White Supremacy

"'Pro-Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

'Pro Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr David Carroll

___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Tagged: #Parenting, #ACEs, #ChildAbuse, #MedicalDisease, #ChildhoodTrauma, #ChildMaltreatment, #MentalHealth, #FatherlessBoys, #FatherlessGirls, #FatherlessTeens, #FatherlessAdults, #Sadness, #Resentment, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

*"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”*

It's so obvious you hate blacks esp black women.

Pfui. Once again your detachment from reality is evidenced. What the subsequent investigation turned up was lying cops, and a seriously flawed shooting. Let me ask you this. If it was in fact a necessary use of force, why did the cops have to lie about it? If the cop had nothing to fear, why didn’t he tell the truth?

It won’t be overturned on appeal. In the end, the most damning witness was the cameras in the cars. They revealed the truth. And as is the sad story far too often, once the truth was out, the cops were exposed as lying pieces of shit.

what lie?

what lie?

First that Laquan raised the knife. Never happened. The video clearly shows it never happened. Second. That Laquan turned and lunged towards Van Dyke. Again. Never happened. All the cops who said it did were busted for lying.

So if the cops did nothing wrong, why did they lie about it? I though if you had nothing to fear you had nothing to hide. Or does that only apply to non cops?

what lie?

First that Laquan raised the knife. Never happened. The video clearly shows it never happened. Second. That Laquan turned and lunged towards Van Dyke. Again. Never happened. All the cops who said it did were busted for lying.

So if the cops did nothing wrong, why did they lie about it? I though if you had nothing to fear you had nothing to hide. Or does that only apply to non cops?
You were there huh?

what lie?

You were there huh?

I can read. You should try it. Or get someone to read it to you. I can watch the video. Just as the Majority White Jury did and reject the lies of Van Dyke.

what lie?

You were there huh?

I can read. You should try it. Or get someone to read it to you. I can watch the video. Just as the Majority White Jury did and reject the lies of Van Dyke.
Can you read it to me? I can type but I can't read.

what lie?

You were there huh?

Can you read it to me? I can type but I can't read.

I assumed you were using voice to text. I would say dictation software but I figured it would be a too obvious opening for your juvenile humor.

Forum List

Back