Jury convicts Chicago police officer of murder in 2014 of black man

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Jury convicts Chicago police officer of murder in 2014

Van Dyke is the first Chicago police officer to face a murder charge for an on-duty incident in decades. His conviction could quell any possible unrest of the kind that has occurred in other cities in recent years when white officers have been cleared of charges in the shooting deaths of black men.

"This is historic for Chicago and police misconduct cases around the country. The jury did what they could with the evidence," said Reverend Janette Wilson of Rainbow PUSH Coalition, a Chicago-based civil rights organization.

Jury convicts Chicago police officer of murder in 2014 shooting of black teen
---------------------------------------------------------

LOL, finally.

I was surprised
Usually, the cops get off on these things

Van Dyke is the first Chicago police officer to face a murder charge for an on-duty incident in decades. His conviction could quell any possible unrest of the kind that has occurred in other cities in recent years when white officers have been cleared of charges in the shooting deaths of black men.

"This is historic for Chicago and police misconduct cases around the country. The jury did what they could with the evidence," said Reverend Janette Wilson of Rainbow PUSH Coalition, a Chicago-based civil rights organization.

LOL, finally.

Your ability to get the story wrong is unparalleled.

It has nothing to do with mob rule and everything to do with evidence and a solid jury.

LOL, finally.

It has nothing to do with mob rule and everything to do with evidence and a solid jury.

No you are the idiot, I only added LOL finally. I did not get the story wrong, if wrong the paper did.
Tell us the factual story, well first you will have to hear it form Trump.

LOL, finally.

You know I am really sick of you and your blasting of everyone Democratic. I will have to put you on ignore as you just grate on my nerves. but I'm not, because I love to tell you how wrong you always are.

I've seen documentaries on this stuff. They should jail the whole Chicago death squad (it had a name I can't recall at the moment).

Laquan McDonald as a heroin addict deserved killing on general principle. Too bad a good man, the officer, had to be sacrificed on the please don't riot altar. Now blacks will have to have a celebration riot.

LOL, finally.
I never could get all the fact of this shooting, but found that 14 rounds of ammo was over kill. I don't know what they carry for weapons but they need bigger bullets.

LOL, finally.
I never could get all the fact of this shooting, but found that 14 rounds of ammo was over kill. I don't know what they carry for weapons but they need bigger bullets.
Watch the video. The POS emptied his clip in a kid that was already laying on the ground.

LOL, finally.
Watch the video. The POS emptied his clip in a kid that was already laying on the ground.

He had a knife and was 12 feet away
I don’t see the threat

LOL, finally.

He had a knife and was 12 feet away
I don’t see the threat

Well you cant be too careful. Have you seen how far Black people can jump?

LOL, finally.

The Video certainly indicate that the Police officer had NO reason to shoot him as he was at the time standing there looking at him, without being a threat. The victim was laying down, shot FOURTEEN times, while he wasn't moving enough to scare a fly.

That officer failed in his duty to "protect and Serve", maybe he didn't eat enough doughnuts, blood sugar got too low to make that idiotic decision to empty out his gun on a prone body.

Forum List

Back