Zone1 July likely to be warmest month on record, says NASA scientist

and yet those yearly averages do seem very relevant now and in the near future, with all of them small climate disasters happening nearly year-round now!

please note : i'm not advocating for an overabundance of climate-change preparation measures here.
i'm just saying we need to keep an eye out for a healthy balance of 'letting the climate sort itself out' and 'protecting future humans' interests'.
The climate is changing but it's being done through natural variations. We're going to have to adapt to those conditions.

July likely to be warmest month on record, says NASA scientist

July 2023 will probably be the world's hottest month in "hundreds, if not thousands, of years," top NASA climatologist Gavin Schmidt said Thursday.

Remote : Fri, 21 Jul 2023 01:20:46 GMT
Local : 2023-07-21(Friday) 03 : 20 : 46
Found via NicerApp WebOS

FYI.

i'm just saying, NASA is known for an unbiased view.
Michael Mann, inventor of the hockey stick scandal, was on CBS Morning rambling on to a group of wide eyed leftists, about CC.....what a source.

Last edited by a moderator:
Climate change fingerprints found on heat waves around the world: Study : INTERNEWSCAST

The fingerprints of climate change are all over the intense heat waves…

Remote : Tue, 25 Jul 2023 11:14:19 +0000
Local : 2023-07-25(Tuesday) 13 : 14 : 19

Found via NicerApp WebOS

FYI. and please don't be too quick to dismiss it as fake news.
that news, you see, is piling up from all angles.
it's the radical right that is left defending the oil and gas industries with harsh stances like 'climate change is nonsense, it's happened to the planet before (before we were so dependent on the weather mind you, with our current numbers), etc, etc'.

Climate change fingerprints found on heat waves around the world: Study : INTERNEWSCAST

The fingerprints of climate change are all over the intense heat waves…

Remote : Tue, 25 Jul 2023 11:14:19 +0000
Local : 2023-07-25(Tuesday) 13 : 14 : 19
Found via NicerApp WebOS

FYI. and please don't be too quick to dismiss it as fake news.
that news, you see, is piling up from all angles.
it's the radical right that is left defending the oil and gas industries with harsh stances like 'climate change is nonsense, it's happened to the planet before (before we were so dependent on the weather mind you, with our current numbers), etc, etc'.

No, it isn't. These stories are opinion pieces with no actual science to back them up.

Babbling about contrails making you hot deserves you to be awarded a clown face avatar.
Seriously. It’s not a personal attack. It’s an observation.
contrails could well be used in an ehm, as yet unpublished and unfinished, global climate control system, together with HAARP.
that's what i was trying to say.

It’s an opinion peace filled with BS and not surprisingly no links to any data supporting the BS

This thread belongs in the conspiracy forum.
that study was done by the Dutch Royal Metereological Institute, which has always been the premier source for accurate weather forecasts in my country. their website is at KNMI - Koninklijk Nederlands Meteorologisch Instituut
these guys don't publish their data (which they do have and get tons of each day), they publish conclusions. *reliable* conclusions.

that study was done by the Dutch Royal Metereological Institute, which has always been the premier source for accurate weather forecasts in my country. their website is at KNMI - Koninklijk Nederlands Meteorologisch Instituut
these guys don't publish their data (which they do have and get tons of each day), they publish conclusions. *reliable* conclusions.
Still no link to any studies.
There’s good reason to hide data.

and yet those yearly averages do seem very relevant now and in the near future, with all of them small climate disasters happening nearly year-round now!

please note : i'm not advocating for an overabundance of climate-change preparation measures here.
i'm just saying we need to keep an eye out for a healthy balance of 'letting the climate sort itself out' and 'protecting future humans' interests'.
Healthy balance:
IMG_5057.jpeg

They also say that Texas may have daily 130 degree temps by 2050. That is the same temp to cook a steak.
Probably???? May???? So what? Was that the alarm bell being rung?

Check our deserts. They probably are not warmer.

Forum List

Back