Zone1 Anyone in Need of a Clue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok that's pretty interesting. I wasted too much time at work watching it. I'll have to finish it when I get home tonight.

I definitely see this going on. It's been going on a while but it really took off with the BLM riots. Now it's getting worse as we see video after video after video of people even simply walking into stores, opening a bag and just stealing openly in broad daylight in front of employees and other customers and just walking out like it means nothing.

Our society is truly going down the shitter.

Ok that's pretty interesting. I wasted too much time at work watching it. I'll have to finish it when I get home tonight.

I definitely see this going on. It's been going on a while but it really took off with the BLM riots. Now it's getting worse as we see video after video after video of people even simply walking into stores, opening a bag and just stealing openly in broad daylight in front of employees and other customers and just walking out like it means nothing.

Our society is truly going down the shitter.

I copied and will watch it later, in case one of the leftist maudes decides to disappear it. I can watch Tucker an hour at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back