Zone1 July likely to be warmest month on record, says NASA scientist

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
July likely to be warmest month on record, says NASA scientist

July 2023 will probably be the world's hottest month in "hundreds, if not thousands, of years," top NASA climatologist Gavin Schmidt said Thursday.

Remote : Fri, 21 Jul 2023 01:20:46 GMT
Local : 2023-07-21(Friday) 03 : 20 : 46
Found via NicerApp WebOS

FYI.

i'm just saying, NASA is known for an unbiased view.
They also say that Texas may have daily 130 degree temps by 2050. That is the same temp to cook a steak.

July 2023 will probably be the world's hottest month in "hundreds, if not thousands, of years," top NASA climatologist Gavin Schmidt said Thursday.

Found via NicerApp WebOS

FYI.

Total bullshit. We have no records of temperatures around the world from before 150 or so years ago.

Found via NicerApp WebOS

FYI.

Sounds like a good month to have a bbq and play some horse shoes...

lfx3dW9.gif

We don't have monthly records going back thousands of years. Ice cores only give you yearly averages.

We don't have monthly records going back thousands of years. Ice cores only give you yearly averages.
and yet those yearly averages do seem very relevant now and in the near future, with all of them small climate disasters happening nearly year-round now!

please note : i'm not advocating for an overabundance of climate-change preparation measures here.
i'm just saying we need to keep an eye out for a healthy balance of 'letting the climate sort itself out' and 'protecting future humans' interests'.

Found via NicerApp WebOS

FYI.

No, they aren't. NASA space exploration has a moderately good reputation.

But NASA GISS has an execrable one.

and yet those yearly averages do seem very relevant now and in the near future, with all of them small climate disasters happening nearly year-round now!

please note : i'm not advocating for an overabundance of climate-change preparation measures here.
i'm just saying we need to keep an eye out for a healthy balance of 'letting the climate sort itself out' and 'protecting future humans' interests'.

No, they aren't. If man could control climate, as is claimed, he would also be able to make it rain on demand.

Forum List

Back