July 2015 Jobs Report

5.3% unemployment is not good because that isn't including people who are not looking for work. The actual people not working remains at historic highs.
The actual number of people working is at historic highs. Imagine that as the population continues to go up.
Put the crack pipe down
There are currently just over 142 million people employed in the US, an historic high. Your ignorance on this subject is astounding.
That number should always climb. As I said, put the pipe down

5.3% unemployment is not good because that isn't including people who are not looking for work. The actual people not working remains at historic highs.
The actual number of people working is at historic highs. Imagine that as the population continues to go up.
Put the crack pipe down
There are currently just over 142 million people employed in the US, an historic high. Your ignorance on this subject is astounding.
That number should always climb. As I said, put the pipe down
The number of people out of work should also always climb, but I notice you did not tell SuperDemocrat to put the crack pipe down.

Einstein? Is that what they call you? The actual percentage is also at historic highs. The number of people not counted in the unemployment survey is also at historic highs. They only count you as looking for work if you looked for work in the last 2 weeks. That use to be 6 weeks and an even longer time ago it was a year. I don't know why they changed it but I am going to be somewhat cynical here and assume that it is because no politician would get elected if the real stats were used.

The percentage of unemployed is what matters, not the number.

Talking about the number being higher is as dishonest as a Democrat talking about "record profits".

Einstein? Is that what they call you? The actual percentage is also at historic highs. The number of people not counted in the unemployment survey is also at historic highs. They only count you as looking for work if you looked for work in the last 2 weeks. That use to be 6 weeks and an even longer time ago it was a year. I don't know why they changed it but I am going to be somewhat cynical here and assume that it is because no politician would get elected if the real stats were used.
The actual percentage is not at historic highs, it is considerably higher than it was in the 50's & 60's. This was predicted to happen 20 years ago.

You aren't very bright.

I say again, U-6 has been declining since 2010.

I would like to point out that in an economy that is growing with strong growth the number of people unemployed should be going down. It's called expansion.

I would like to point out that in an economy that is growing with strong growth the number of people unemployed should be going down. It's called expansion.
They are which is why the unemployment rate has going down considerably in the last 5 years.

The actual percentage is not at historic highs, it is considerably higher than it was in the 50's & 60's. This was predicted to happen 20 years ago.

You aren't very bright.

I'm sorry for the insult but it was that avatar you are using.

You aren't very bright.

I'm sorry for the insult but it was that avatar you are using.
He is an American Voice. Respect him.

They are which is why the unemployment rate has going down considerably in the last 5 years.

After republicans took over congress.
No, the unemployment rate started falling in late 2009 which was well before the Republicans took over the House in Jan 2011.

In 2010, the BLS changed the definition of U-6. The upper limit for those counted was anyone unemployed up to two years. They changed it to 5 years. This means even more people are being counted in the U-6 figure than previously.

Nevertheless, U-6 has been dropping since 2009.

July 2015 jobs report - Business Insider

Another good month of jobs data.

215k jobs added
5.3% unemployment rate remains steady
June jobs revised up 8k
Average hourly earnings year over year up 2.3%
And what's sad and telling is that there are many on the USMB right who will be upset and disappointed by these numbers and facts, wishing for the American people to continue to suffer so conservatives might realize some perceived partisan gain, seeking to spin and undermine these numbers and facts to propagate the lie that the economy is in 'bad shape.'

Again, sad.

Did anyone else catch all the detailed policy proposals regarding job creation and the economy during last night's debates?

It was the primary subject and foremost on the minds of the candidates.

It took far too long for us to get out of the economic mess we were in. It wouldn't have taken so long had obama not been POTUS. Despite him, you can't keep America down forever. Giving that useless moron credit for it is extreme partisan stupidity.

It could have been a lot faster to get out of this mess. IF people like you and the republicans assholes are not on the way. What has they done is block every pricking programs what Obama is doing to satisfy their own party.
Look at the right wingers people listening to Trump? Idiotic but they are listening because they are so fucking tired of your GOP.

Lol, you're too stupid to talk to.

Forum List

Back