July 2015 Jobs Report

I spoke to the content of his link not the source. I believe 330k to 350k is a reasonable goal. He can dismiss it if he likes. He can even claim it isn't about tax revenue or expenditures. Only serves to marginalize his own opinion because those two items are why we need so many jobs. The country can not sustain itself otherwise.
Leave him to his bubble

I spoke to the content of his link not the source. I believe 330k to 350k is a reasonable goal. He can dismiss it if he likes. He can even claim it isn't about tax revenue or expenditures. Only serves to marginalize his own opinion because those two items are why we need so many jobs. The country can not sustain itself otherwise.
Leave him to his bubble
That isn't a reasonable goal, we've never been near those numbers in the history of the country for anything more than a couple month stretch.

It took far too long for us to get out of the economic mess we were in. It wouldn't have taken so long had obama not been POTUS. Despite him, you can't keep America down forever. Giving that useless moron credit for it is extreme partisan stupidity.

It could have been a lot faster to get out of this mess. IF people like you and the republicans assholes are not on the way. What has they done is block every pricking programs what Obama is doing to satisfy their own party.
Look at the right wingers people listening to Trump? Idiotic but they are listening because they are so fucking tired of your GOP.

5.3% unemployment is not good because that isn't including people who are not looking for work. The actual people not working remains at historic highs.

Most of the job growth occurs on red states and all of it began right after republicans took over in 2010.

5.3% unemployment is not good because that isn't including people who are not looking for work. The actual people not working remains at historic highs.
The actual number of people working is at historic highs. Imagine that as the population continues to go up.

Jobs missed the mark.

Record number of people 93,770,000 out of the workforce.

56 million women not working.

Spin all you want, this is a disaster

The actual number of people working is at historic highs. Imagine that as the population continues to go up.
Put the crack pipe down
There are currently just over 142 million people employed in the US, an historic high. Your ignorance on this subject is astounding.

The figure in that article is not connected to population growth. You are moving the goalposts.

It is as I said. 125,000 to keep up with population growth, which is the benchmark you selected.
It is all connected is it not?

Forum List

Back