Judge thyself.

How partisan are you?

• 1. I am an Angel, no one judges me including myself

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3. I side with one side regardless of the information being presented.

• 5. I consider bipartisanship a four letter word.

• 6. I think the left/right has done so much damage that I side with the opposite no matter what.

• 7. My name is Jake and I'm ambidextrous.

• Total voters
I was registered independent till I realized (very long ago) politics can help and since the democrats ran Philly it was the obvious choice. Today I lean towards the democrats as any reading of our history after Lincoln demonstrates how useless for the average American republicans are. If you are a corporation or a fundamentalist then republican has to be your choice today - if you are for freedom for all and a piece of the pie for all, you have to look at what the democrats have done. I have numerous posts and threads to prove my point, but who really reads today?

Right now I'm reading Braudel's 'A History of Civilizations.' I strongly recommend it.

Obama be like Harry US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Thank a Liberal US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Is It Too Late US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Is economics a morality play OR God is my economist. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I never vote, but admit that I would lean towards agreeing with Democrats. I consider myself socially liberal, and fiscally conservative. Unfortunately, Democrats are socially liberal, but neither party is fiscally conservative. Fuck em both. If the Libertarian party stood a chance of winning a national election they would probably get my vote.

I never vote, but admit that I would lean towards agreeing with Democrats. I consider myself socially liberal, and fiscally conservative. Unfortunately, Democrats are socially liberal, but neither party is fiscally conservative. Fuck em both. If the Libertarian party stood a chance of winning a national election they would probably get my vote.
It might stand a better chance if you'd vote. Duh!

Not a chance. The partisan jackasses vastly outnumber those who vote with their brains. Keep voting for the same guy every election. I'll be at home getting better things done. These video games won't play themselves. :D

Not a chance. The partisan jackasses vastly outnumber those who vote with their brains. Keep voting for the same guy every election. I'll be at home getting better things done. These video games won't play themselves. :D
Only because people such as yourself do not bother to vote when they get disenfranchised. Your vote might not be the difference in winning a national election BUT it shows others that there are more people out there looking at more than the 2 parties. IOW, you are creating the very same problem you are upset about by not putting your voice and your power out there with your vote.

The idea that the partisan hacks outnumber others is incorrect as well. Barely half of the eligible voters bother to vote - YOU outnumber THEM, you just don't vote and, therefore, are allowing the partisan hacks to decide your future.

That just does not seem intelligent to me.

Only because people such as yourself do not bother to vote when they get disenfranchised. Your vote might not be the difference in winning a national election BUT it shows others that there are more people out there looking at more than the 2 parties. IOW, you are creating the very same problem you are upset about by not putting your voice and your power out there with your vote.

The idea that the partisan hacks outnumber others is incorrect as well. Barely half of the eligible voters bother to vote - YOU outnumber THEM, you just don't vote and, therefore, are allowing the partisan hacks to decide your future.

I respect your opinion on the matter, but it doesn't change mine. There is one big problem. MONEY! Our politicians were bought and paid for long before we elected them. We are beyond changing that.

I respect your opinion on the matter, but it doesn't change mine. There is one big problem. MONEY! Our politicians were bought and paid for long before we elected them. We are beyond changing that.
No we are not. Voters still have the juice - you just refuse to use it.

The problem isn't money - that is a constant. There is NOTHING that you can do to change that. The problem is an apathetic electorate that refuses to take up the responsibility that comes with a republic. As long as the people refuse to step up to their responsibility the system will not work.

Apparently we don't deserve a republic - we are going to get the government that the people deserve and it certainly will not be one where 'rights' have any actual meaning.

How much of a party line partisan are you? Try to be honest.
I'll drink to that! Where's the party?:beer:
Well my birthday is Sunday but my kids are trying to get me to goto a Godsmack concert tomorrow night.

Possible party tomorrow. Possible massive headache for the next day & a half.

Mine is Friday! Happy Birthday.

ETA: I hate both parties but tend to side conservative. Now and then, the D is more conservative in practice or less of a lying scumbag, so gets my vote.

No we are not. Voters still have the juice - you just refuse to use it.

The problem isn't money - that is a constant. There is NOTHING that you can do to change that. The problem is an apathetic electorate that refuses to take up the responsibility that comes with a republic. As long as the people refuse to step up to their responsibility the system will not work.

Apparently we don't deserve a republic - we are going to get the government that the people deserve and it certainly will not be one where 'rights' have any actual meaning.

Do you think it's possible to win an election without lobbyists and millions of dollars behind you? If so, how?

I could never vote for a Republican candidate, they are always so unenlightened.
Are you being serious? If so that's fine, im just curious.

I've never voted democrat nationally but I have locally.

Yes, I'm serious. Romney......he was in another world.....
AND OBAMASHITFORBRAINS ISN'T? Our current failure as potus is in another galaxy.

Like hell he is. He's done more for the country in spite of the whining and obstinance of Repugnicants - Romney just dissed half of the country, the idiot....and then he wondered why he didn't get elected....."spaceman".

I could never vote for a Republican candidate, they are always so unenlightened.

AND OBAMASHITFORBRAINS ISN'T? Our current failure as potus is in another galaxy.

Like hell he is. He's done more for the country in spite of the whining and obstinance of Repugnicants - Romney just dissed half of the country, the idiot....and then he wondered why he didn't get elected....."spaceman".
If libtards weren't so busy kissing his arse they would know obamaturd is a shit head anti American. All the talk and lies from him and his actions prove otherwise.

If libtards weren't so busy kissing his arse they would know obamaturd is a shit head anti American. All the talk and lies from him and his actions prove otherwise.

If you were to pull your head out of your behind, you might be able to see that you are the one that is anti-America, with all your negativism and anti-American policies. Besides, the majority of your candidates are under Grand Jury investigation.....

BrEqe_rCEAAedsE.jpg

Forum List

Back