Judge thyself.

How partisan are you?

• 1. I am an Angel, no one judges me including myself

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3. I side with one side regardless of the information being presented.

• 5. I consider bipartisanship a four letter word.

• 6. I think the left/right has done so much damage that I side with the opposite no matter what.

• 7. My name is Jake and I'm ambidextrous.

• Total voters
I could never vote for a Republican candidate, they are always so unenlightened.
Are you being serious? If so that's fine, im just curious.

I've never voted democrat nationally but I have locally.

Yes, I'm serious. Romney......he was in another world.....
AND OBAMASHITFORBRAINS ISN'T? Our current failure as potus is in another galaxy.

Like hell he is. He's done more for the country in spite of the whining and obstinance of Repugnicants - Romney just dissed half of the country, the idiot....and then he wondered why he didn't get elected....."spaceman".
If libtards weren't so busy kissing his arse they would know obamaturd is a shit head anti American. All the talk and lies from him and his actions prove otherwise.

If you were to pull your head out of your behind, you might be able to see that you are the one that is anti-America, with all your negativism and anti-American policies. Besides, the majority of your candidates are under Grand Jury investigation.....

BrEqe_rCEAAedsE.jpg
I am more pro American than any libtard. You lie like any other stupid libtard.

I could never vote for a Republican candidate, they are always so unenlightened.

AND OBAMASHITFORBRAINS ISN'T? Our current failure as potus is in another galaxy.

Like hell he is. He's done more for the country in spite of the whining and obstinance of Repugnicants - Romney just dissed half of the country, the idiot....and then he wondered why he didn't get elected....."spaceman".
If libtards weren't so busy kissing his arse they would know obamaturd is a shit head anti American. All the talk and lies from him and his actions prove otherwise.

If you were to pull your head out of your behind, you might be able to see that you are the one that is anti-America, with all your negativism and anti-American policies. Besides, the majority of your candidates are under Grand Jury investigation.....
...and your boy Obama would be under the jail were it not for his dishonest Attorney General running the DOJ. There is no justice in this administration. The IRS is targeting Obama's enemies (those that disagree with his plan to socialize the US via his "fundamental transformation"). Obama is the most dishonest, incompetent, despicable POTUS we have EVAH HAD! He is a goddamned Marxist!

How much of a party line partisan are you? Try to be honest.
I'll drink to that! Where's the party?:beer:
Well my birthday is Sunday but my kids are trying to get me to goto a Godsmack concert tomorrow night.

Possible party tomorrow. Possible massive headache for the next day & a half.

Mine is Friday! Happy Birthday.

ETA: I hate both parties but tend to side conservative. Now and then, the D is more conservative in practice or less of a lying scumbag, so gets my vote.
Happy Birthday!
:beer:
Of course you're obligated to wear your birthday suit all day long!:laugh2:

BrEqe_rCEAAedsE.jpg
I am more pro American than any libtard. You lie like any other stupid libtard.

Self aggrandizement does not make you more pro American, just more arrogant and ignorant.

Socially complex, creative and comprehensive.

Fiscally responsible while retaining an "edge," so to speak for 'once in a while.'

And as far as message boarding tactic? Anti brainwashed partisan bickering, so seemingly at the moment albeit not completely true, pro President.

I generally hate both parties. However, I freely admit I hate Democraps more. Republicans are often two-faced, lying and go back on their promises.

But Democraps are just flat out evil. They are immoral evil people. If a Republican was caught womanizing and accused of rape, Republicans would either force them out, or Republican voters would vote them out. If a Republican drove a car with a young intern, right into a lake, and didn't report it to police immediately, there is no way they would survive.

But Democraps engage in evil like this all the time, and the Democrap supporters defend them no matter what. They can openly and obviously lie under oath, they can threaten witnesses, they can hide evidence, they can commit clear crimes, and the Democrap people will defend their Democraps for life.

So, I might not vote Republican, but I will almost never vote Democrap. They are just too scummy, to filthy, too evil.

One option should have been:

"I think both parties suck, but one of them is so atrocious that I always vote for the other."

The Republicans are correct with about 50% of their policies and I deviate from them on the other 50%.

Democrats are wrong about almost everything and that's because they fundamentally misunderstand the world. If you can't understand a problem that is facing you, then you sure as hell can't devise a solution to that problem that has a hope in hell of working.

I generally hate both parties. However, I freely admit I hate Democraps more. Republicans are often two-faced, lying and go back on their promises.

But Democraps are just flat out evil. They are immoral evil people. If a Republican was caught womanizing and accused of rape, Republicans would either force them out, or Republican voters would vote them out. If a Republican drove a car with a young intern, right into a lake, and didn't report it to police immediately, there is no way they would survive.
Yeah sure......except for Sanford? Republicans elected him to the Senate after he lied to his constituents and taxpayer money to go visit his girlfriend in SA, telling everyone he was hiking, and then got elected for the Senate.

Wiki:
For six days in June 2009, South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford's whereabouts were unknown and there was media coverage of what was described as his disappearance. Subsequently the Governor reappeared and reported that he had been in Buenos Aires, Argentina with a woman with whom he was having an extramarital affair. He stated that in 2001 he met and became friends with this woman and that they started having a sexual relationship in 2008. His wife, Jenny Sanford became aware of the relationship in January 2009, and it was later revealed that two weeks prior to June 24 Sanford and his wife had begun a trial separation. The woman was later identified as Maria Belén Chapur, an Argentine journalist.
During the six days of absence, one of the excuses offered by Sanford's spokesperson was that Sanford was hiking the Appalachian Trail.[1] As a result, "hiking the Appalachian Trail" or "hiking the Appalachians" became an acceptable euphemism in the English language.[

Top State GOP Official Accused of Drugging Raping Coworker

Republican Values Create Child Molesters

Idaho Republican who pleaded guilty to rape agrees to resign

But Democraps engage in evil like this all the time, and the Democrap supporters defend them no matter what. They can openly and obviously lie under oath, they can threaten witnesses, they can hide evidence, they can commit clear crimes, and the Democrap people will defend their Democraps for life.
Er, you all wanted Gingrich for President......wasn't he the one that was having an affair and getting a bj in his driveway while going after Clinton for the same thing? Oh, I guess the drive-way is not as sacred as the White House.

So, I might not vote Republican, but I will almost never vote Democrap. They are just too scummy, to filthy, too evil.
Don't vote Democrat....you're lying, so stay where you blend in better, where you can lie like you just did, and your peers will agree with your lies.

Yeah sure......except for Sanford? Republicans elected him to the Senate after he lied to his constituents and taxpayer money to go visit his girlfriend in SA, telling everyone he was hiking, and then got elected for the Senate.

Wiki:
For six days in June 2009, South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford's whereabouts were unknown and there was media coverage of what was described as his disappearance. Subsequently the Governor reappeared and reported that he had been in Buenos Aires, Argentina with a woman with whom he was having an extramarital affair. He stated that in 2001 he met and became friends with this woman and that they started having a sexual relationship in 2008. His wife, Jenny Sanford became aware of the relationship in January 2009, and it was later revealed that two weeks prior to June 24 Sanford and his wife had begun a trial separation. The woman was later identified as Maria Belén Chapur, an Argentine journalist.
During the six days of absence, one of the excuses offered by Sanford's spokesperson was that Sanford was hiking the Appalachian Trail.[1] As a result, "hiking the Appalachian Trail" or "hiking the Appalachians" became an acceptable euphemism in the English language.[

Er, you all wanted Gingrich for President......wasn't he the one that was having an affair and getting a bj in his driveway while going after Clinton for the same thing? Oh, I guess the drive-way is not as sacred as the White House.

Don't vote Democrat....you're lying, so stay where you blend in better, where you can lie like you just did, and your peers will agree with your lies.

No, I'm not lying at all. I am 100% dead on accurate. Clinton lied about multiple felonies. He lied obviously. He lied routinely. He lied, and everyone knew it. Everyone even said they knew it. They openly said he was a liar, but still supported him anyway. Clear felonies. Clear violation of the law.

Gingrich didn't lie under oath. Gingrich didn't witness tamper. Gingrich didn't conceal evidence. Gingrich didn't commit any felonies. (btw, I don't remember saying I want Gingrich as president, only as an alternative to someone much worse... like Hilliary. I'd vote for almost ANYONE over Hilliary)

Yes I will stay where I am. And proudly so, because I'm right, and no one thus far can deny it.

About the only way I'd vote democrap, is if the Republicans ran Hilliary. Then I'd get my DNC membership, and vote Democrat.

I'm a partisan Republican, but you make some good points.

Wiki:

No, I'm not lying at all. I am 100% dead on accurate. Clinton lied about multiple felonies. He lied obviously. He lied routinely. He lied, and everyone knew it. Everyone even said they knew it. They openly said he was a liar, but still supported him anyway. Clear felonies. Clear violation of the law.
Post links where he was charged with lying, your babbling/parroting lies don't count if you can't back them up.

Gingrich didn't lie under oath. Gingrich didn't witness tamper. Gingrich didn't conceal evidence. Gingrich didn't commit any felonies. (btw, I don't remember saying I want Gingrich as president, only as an alternative to someone much worse... like Hilliary. I'd vote for almost ANYONE over Hilliary)
So you are claiming that what I said didn't happen? Maybe you didn't want Gingrich, but many conservatives did, so all you've been saying falls flat. Even Romney dissed Gingrich.

Romney says Gingrich resigned in disgrace

Yes I will stay where I am. And proudly so, because I'm right, and no one thus far can deny it.
You live in Bubba land and that is where you belong. Thank goodness most of the country doesn't live in Bubba land with you.
About the only way I'd vote democrap, is if the Republicans ran Hilliary. Then I'd get my DNC membership, and vote Democrat.

The replublicans aren't smart enough to have someone as brilliant as Hillary..the best you're going to get is Perry....and that's if he's not in jail....:D

Forum List

Back