Members of Terror Groups Won’t Automatically Lose U.S. Passports?!

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Openly claiming to be a member of a terrorist group won't get your passport revoked. Of course, even if these folks were asked to leave and denied entrance in the future, all they'd have to do is walk through the southern border and would get food and housing. With open borders, do passports even mean anything? It is ridiculous that even when we know the person is a terrorist, they won't take action. Young children biting their poptarts into gun shapes or playing cops and robbers on the playground get in more trouble than real life criminals who intend to do harm.

Members of Terror Groups Won’t Automatically Lose U.S. Passports?!
http://foxnewsinsider.com/2014/09/05/members-terrorist-groups-won%E2%80%99t-automatically-have-us-passports-revoked

They are put on no fly lists and not allowed to reenter the country.

As I said above, all they have to do is enter through the southern border. No point in having passports or being on no-fly lists or any other lists. As long as the southern border is open, ANYONE can enter.

As I said above, all they have to do is enter through the southern border. No point in having passports or being on no-fly lists or any other lists. As long as the southern border is open, ANYONE can enter.

In that case, revoking their passport won't really do dick about the situation either. If we can hunt down American citizens in Yemen and put a hellfire up their ass, we can do it in Syria. If that's the route we want to venture down, that is...

The southern border has a few areas to cross, if you like hiking.....in the desert..
Obviously you have never been to the border.

There are roads running parallel to the border on both sides.

So it easy just to drive right up to the border, easily cross, then enter a waiting vehicle on the other side.

The southern border has a few areas to cross, if you like hiking.....in the desert..

So it easy just to drive right up to the border, easily cross, then enter a waiting vehicle on the other side.

If you get by the sensors...

I would not doubt, since you know about the roads, you have picked up a few Muslim terrorist buddies yourself..

Or the northern border...always the south with you people

That's where brown people live.

Has nothing to do with it. Most illegal aliens cross the southern border. Maybe you can explain why. Perhaps it's not as easy for people all over the world to sneak into Canada, then to the U.S.

Has nothing to do with it. Most illegal aliens cross the southern border. Maybe you can explain why. Perhaps it's not as easy for people all over the world to sneak into Canada, then to the U.S.

Except it is easy....and unpatrolled

If you get by the sensors...

I would not doubt, since you know about the roads, you have picked up a few Muslim terrorist buddies yourself..
Nope.

I used to live in El Paso, Tx.

Which is located on the border across from Juarez, Mexico.

Anyone could drive down to the border and watch the hoards of "wet backs" crossing the Rio all night and day.

Weather might be a factor. It's too cold up north to be hiking long distances. Fact remains that most come through the southern border.

Like hell it doesn't.

Weather might be a factor. It's too cold up north to be hiking long distances. Fact remains that most come through the southern border.
Link

Forum List

Back