Judge thyself.

How partisan are you?

• 1. I am an Angel, no one judges me including myself

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3. I side with one side regardless of the information being presented.

• 5. I consider bipartisanship a four letter word.

• 6. I think the left/right has done so much damage that I side with the opposite no matter what.

• 7. My name is Jake and I'm ambidextrous.

• Total voters
Partisanship is evil and why our country sucks ass. Shouldn't even have political parties. What ever happened to doing what's right and fair? When did partisanship replace that?

I don't like tea or booze so you old farts continue to imbibe....But I sure like parties....Roll 'em if ya got 'em....

• Banned
I voted #9 but my posting history doesn't reflect that. I screwed up the poll and didn't include an option I could even vote for. I fucking hate when morons create polls that don't have an option that applies to me.

On a scale of 1-10, Jake gets a seven?

Is this a logarithmic scale?

Lol

I know. Massive fail. When the idea popped in my head I had great ambitions for the responses. But then I had to actually create the options and hit a brick wall. Well more like the bottom of my bottle. Thankfully I forgot to remove the poll timer too so I get a do over in 7 days. OR the humiliation is to much and I pretend I didn't even come up with this idea to begin with.

I could never vote for a Republican candidate, they are always so unenlightened.

On a scale of 1-10, Jake gets a seven?

Is this a logarithmic scale?

Lol

I know. Massive fail. When the idea popped in my head I had great ambitions for the responses. But then I had to actually create the options and hit a brick wall. Well more like the bottom of my bottle. Thankfully I forgot to remove the poll timer too so I get a do over in 7 days. OR the humiliation is to much and I pretend I didn't even come up with this idea to begin with.

Made me chuckle...thanks.

Forum List

Back