Judge thyself.

How partisan are you?

• 1. I am an Angel, no one judges me including myself

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3. I side with one side regardless of the information being presented.

• 5. I consider bipartisanship a four letter word.

• 6. I think the left/right has done so much damage that I side with the opposite no matter what.

• 7. My name is Jake and I'm ambidextrous.

• Total voters
I generally hate both parties. However, I freely admit I hate Democraps more. Republicans are often two-faced, lying and go back on their promises.

But Democraps are just flat out evil. They are immoral evil people. If a Republican was caught womanizing and accused of rape, Republicans would either force them out, or Republican voters would vote them out. If a Republican drove a car with a young intern, right into a lake, and didn't report it to police immediately, there is no way they would survive.
Yeah sure......except for Sanford? Republicans elected him to the Senate after he lied to his constituents and taxpayer money to go visit his girlfriend in SA, telling everyone he was hiking, and then got elected for the Senate.

Wiki:
For six days in June 2009, South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford's whereabouts were unknown and there was media coverage of what was described as his disappearance. Subsequently the Governor reappeared and reported that he had been in Buenos Aires, Argentina with a woman with whom he was having an extramarital affair. He stated that in 2001 he met and became friends with this woman and that they started having a sexual relationship in 2008. His wife, Jenny Sanford became aware of the relationship in January 2009, and it was later revealed that two weeks prior to June 24 Sanford and his wife had begun a trial separation. The woman was later identified as Maria Belén Chapur, an Argentine journalist.
During the six days of absence, one of the excuses offered by Sanford's spokesperson was that Sanford was hiking the Appalachian Trail.[1] As a result, "hiking the Appalachian Trail" or "hiking the Appalachians" became an acceptable euphemism in the English language.[

Top State GOP Official Accused of Drugging Raping Coworker

Republican Values Create Child Molesters

Idaho Republican who pleaded guilty to rape agrees to resign

But Democraps engage in evil like this all the time, and the Democrap supporters defend them no matter what. They can openly and obviously lie under oath, they can threaten witnesses, they can hide evidence, they can commit clear crimes, and the Democrap people will defend their Democraps for life.
Er, you all wanted Gingrich for President......wasn't he the one that was having an affair and getting a bj in his driveway while going after Clinton for the same thing? Oh, I guess the drive-way is not as sacred as the White House.

So, I might not vote Republican, but I will almost never vote Democrap. They are just too scummy, to filthy, too evil.
Don't vote Democrat....you're lying, so stay where you blend in better, where you can lie like you just did, and your peers will agree with your lies.

No, I'm not lying at all. I am 100% dead on accurate. Clinton lied about multiple felonies. He lied obviously. He lied routinely. He lied, and everyone knew it. Everyone even said they knew it. They openly said he was a liar, but still supported him anyway. Clear felonies. Clear violation of the law.
Post links where he was charged with lying, your babbling/parroting lies don't count if you can't back them up.

Gingrich didn't lie under oath. Gingrich didn't witness tamper. Gingrich didn't conceal evidence. Gingrich didn't commit any felonies. (btw, I don't remember saying I want Gingrich as president, only as an alternative to someone much worse... like Hilliary. I'd vote for almost ANYONE over Hilliary)
So you are claiming that what I said didn't happen? Maybe you didn't want Gingrich, but many conservatives did, so all you've been saying falls flat. Even Romney dissed Gingrich.

Romney says Gingrich resigned in disgrace

Yes I will stay where I am. And proudly so, because I'm right, and no one thus far can deny it.
You live in Bubba land and that is where you belong. Thank goodness most of the country doesn't live in Bubba land with you.
About the only way I'd vote democrap, is if the Republicans ran Hilliary. Then I'd get my DNC membership, and vote Democrat.

The replublicans aren't smart enough to have someone as brilliant as Hillary..the best you're going to get is Perry....and that's if he's not in jail....:D

Hillary is brilliant? She's failed at every management job she's had.

I generally hate both parties. However, I freely admit I hate Democraps more. Republicans are often two-faced, lying and go back on their promises.

But Democraps are just flat out evil. They are immoral evil people. If a Republican was caught womanizing and accused of rape, Republicans would either force them out, or Republican voters would vote them out. If a Republican drove a car with a young intern, right into a lake, and didn't report it to police immediately, there is no way they would survive.
Yeah sure......except for Sanford? Republicans elected him to the Senate after he lied to his constituents and taxpayer money to go visit his girlfriend in SA, telling everyone he was hiking, and then got elected for the Senate.

Wiki:
For six days in June 2009, South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford's whereabouts were unknown and there was media coverage of what was described as his disappearance. Subsequently the Governor reappeared and reported that he had been in Buenos Aires, Argentina with a woman with whom he was having an extramarital affair. He stated that in 2001 he met and became friends with this woman and that they started having a sexual relationship in 2008. His wife, Jenny Sanford became aware of the relationship in January 2009, and it was later revealed that two weeks prior to June 24 Sanford and his wife had begun a trial separation. The woman was later identified as Maria Belén Chapur, an Argentine journalist.
During the six days of absence, one of the excuses offered by Sanford's spokesperson was that Sanford was hiking the Appalachian Trail.[1] As a result, "hiking the Appalachian Trail" or "hiking the Appalachians" became an acceptable euphemism in the English language.[

But Democraps engage in evil like this all the time, and the Democrap supporters defend them no matter what. They can openly and obviously lie under oath, they can threaten witnesses, they can hide evidence, they can commit clear crimes, and the Democrap people will defend their Democraps for life.
Er, you all wanted Gingrich for President......wasn't he the one that was having an affair and getting a bj in his driveway while going after Clinton for the same thing? Oh, I guess the drive-way is not as sacred as the White House.

So, I might not vote Republican, but I will almost never vote Democrap. They are just too scummy, to filthy, too evil.
Don't vote Democrat....you're lying, so stay where you blend in better, where you can lie like you just did, and your peers will agree with your lies.

No, I'm not lying at all. I am 100% dead on accurate. Clinton lied about multiple felonies. He lied obviously. He lied routinely. He lied, and everyone knew it. Everyone even said they knew it. They openly said he was a liar, but still supported him anyway. Clear felonies. Clear violation of the law.
Post links where he was charged with lying, your babbling/parroting lies don't count if you can't back them up.

Gingrich didn't lie under oath. Gingrich didn't witness tamper. Gingrich didn't conceal evidence. Gingrich didn't commit any felonies. (btw, I don't remember saying I want Gingrich as president, only as an alternative to someone much worse... like Hilliary. I'd vote for almost ANYONE over Hilliary)
So you are claiming that what I said didn't happen? Maybe you didn't want Gingrich, but many conservatives did, so all you've been saying falls flat. Even Romney dissed Gingrich.

Yes I will stay where I am. And proudly so, because I'm right, and no one thus far can deny it.
You live in Bubba land and that is where you belong. Thank goodness most of the country doesn't live in Bubba land with you.
About the only way I'd vote democrap, is if the Republicans ran Hilliary. Then I'd get my DNC membership, and vote Democrat.

The replublicans aren't smart enough to have someone as brilliant as Hillary..the best you're going to get is Perry....and that's if he's not in jail....:D

What would you expect from an educated person?

I'm a partisan Republican, but you make some good points.

Yeah, if all you listen to is Faux News.

Wiki:

She's a lawyer. She can't manage. She's trained to advocate, not manage.

Wiki:

Oh please, you are confusing her with Sarah Palin......when did she fail as a Senator? Links, please.

Wiki:

Oh please, you are confusing her with Sarah Palin......when did she fail as a Senator? Links, please.

Senator is not a management job. It's a legislative job.

The failure to understand the difference and why it's important is how we ended up with this incompetent fool as President.

Wiki:

:bsflag:

Hilary sucks..She's had many years to work on that management problemo. She had more resources than I and I did it....Look at that! One day,, all this will be yours......
What the curtains?

Senator is not a management job. It's a legislative job.

The failure to understand the difference and why it's important is how we ended up with this incompetent fool as President.

When I was involved in the legislative study hall, I found it rather slow and sleepy...

Wiki:

Yeah, I was confused by that statement too. Out of all the words that could be ascribed to Hilliary, and supported.... 'brilliant' isn't one of them.

On what basis could someone even make the claim?

Think about this for a second...

Bill Clinton screwed around with so many chicks, that I can't even remember all their names. Not just Monica, but Eileen, Juanita, Paula, Kathleen, Sandra... and the list goes on and on and on....

Keep in mind... Billy has a security detail, and reporters following him around all the time.

Everyone knew about this stuff. Yet Hilliary got on Camera, talked about the 'surprise', the 'shock', the horror of finding out about all this..... really?

We all think she was lying, and lying badly. That's not brilliant, that's ridiculous. But if she really didn't know about it, then she is the most absurdly dull minded lady the world has ever seen.

On this one single issue alone... there is no way anyone can consider her 'brilliant'. It's not like the security detail isn't reporting back "Bill went to motel. Met with campaign worker Juanita. Stayed for one hour in the room alone."

I suppose Hilliary was sitting there thinking "Wow bill is so dedicated to his campaign staff! That's why I love that man!".... really? lol... really. :D Yeah, she 'brilliant' all right. Maybe she meant the drunk Guinness type of 'brilliant'?

guinness-brilliant.jpg

Wiki:

Hilary sucks..She's had many years to work on that management problemo. She had more resources than I and I did it....Look at that! One day,, all this will be yours......
What the curtains?

Have you ever toured the State Department's Diplomatic Reception Rooms? If you haven't and you come to DC, you should. It's a real treat.

After taking the tour, I understood why she wanted the job. She could entertain and travel like a First Lady. She wasn't really concerned with foreign policy. Just the perks.

Wiki:

What the curtains?

Have you ever toured the State Department's Diplomatic Reception Rooms? If you haven't and you come to DC, you should. It's a real treat.

After taking the tour, I understood why she wanted the job. She could entertain and travel like a First Lady. She wasn't really concerned with foreign policy. Just the perks.

I did when I was in the Army('85-86), at Fart Bevoir Va...
My grandad was a legislature member in OKC during the 1950's and 1960's and an attorney. He had his own law library in the back yard...I used to try and read every one of his books on legislative history, The Oklahoma Constitutional Convention of 1906-7 and the Fed and state code annotated....

Forum List

Back