Judge Strikes Down Mississippi Christian Sharia Ban on Gay Adoption

Give the ffar right Christians the opportunity to enforce by violence their Biblical view of the world, and many many would do just that.
You have nothing to worry about Jake, for Christ has never known you, and you know Him not.

Matthew 7:5Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Mark 13: 22For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if [it were] possible, even the elect. 23But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.

Matthew 24: 11And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Matthew 24: 24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 25Behold, I have told you before.

2 Peter 2:1But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. 2And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

Matthew 23: 33"You serpents, you brood of vipers, how will you escape the sentence of hell?

Figure it out Jake, if you want to know Him.

John 7:24Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

Mark 8:34And when he had called the people [unto him] with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. 35For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it. 36For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

Luke 9:23And he said to [them] all, If any [man] will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me. 24For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it. 25For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away?

Matthew 16:24Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any [man] will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. 25For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it. 26For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

Matthew 10:37He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me. 39He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

Are you worthy? Are you ready to die for the Word?

Sounds like someone is reserving judgement of other people to themselves when Christ said it is he who is the only judge.

You are not a Christian. Stop pretending.
Liar, You don't know Scripture, show me where Christ said He was the only judge. These are the words of Christ.

1 John 3:7Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

You're a cherry picker kristian. Not a Christian. You also bare false witness as a past-time. Again, stop pretending.
You also have no Scripture to quote, for you know not the Word of God.

Luke 8:
20 And it was told him by certain which said, Thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to see thee.

21 And he answered and said unto them, My mother and my brethren are these which hear the word of God, and do it.

Blah blah crap. You don't do what the 'word of god' says. You're miserable and angry towards your fellow men. Yes, that is what Jesus taught.

WTF is "Christian Sharia"? LOL :cuckoo:

Christian Sharia means not baking a cake for a gay wedding.

Muslim Sharia means beheading, stoning, or hanging a gay person.

To the Leftwing-Prog Loons, the former is much worse.
Give the ffar right Christians the opportunity to enforce by violence their Biblical view of the world, and many many would do just that.
You have nothing to worry about Jake, for Christ has never known you, and you know Him not.

Matthew 7:5Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Mark 13: 22For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if [it were] possible, even the elect. 23But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.

Matthew 24: 24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 25Behold, I have told you before.

2 Peter 2:1But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. 2And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

Matthew 23: 33"You serpents, you brood of vipers, how will you escape the sentence of hell?

Mark 8:34And when he had called the people [unto him] with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. 35For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it. 36For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

Luke 9:23And he said to [them] all, If any [man] will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me. 24For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it. 25For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away?

Matthew 16:24Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any [man] will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. 25For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it. 26For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

Matthew 10:37He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me. 39He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

Sounds like someone is reserving judgement of other people to themselves when Christ said it is he who is the only judge.

Can you not please show me, where Christ claims to be the only judge.

You did say it, so you must have proof, or are you a fool?

Mathew 7:1,2. One to get you started on your journey to Christ. You've obviously been walking through the tall grass looking for the path.

Liar, You don't know Scripture, show me where Christ said He was the only judge. These are the words of Christ.

1 John 3:7Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

You're a cherry picker kristian. Not a Christian. You also bare false witness as a past-time. Again, stop pretending.
You also have no Scripture to quote, for you know not the Word of God.

Luke 8:
20 And it was told him by certain which said, Thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to see thee.

21 And he answered and said unto them, My mother and my brethren are these which hear the word of God, and do it.

Blah blah crap. You don't do what the 'word of god' says. You're miserable and angry towards your fellow men. Yes, that is what Jesus taught.
Again you deflect, fool.

Christian Sharia means not baking a cake for a gay wedding.

Muslim Sharia means beheading, stoning, or hanging a gay person.

To the Leftwing-Prog Loons, the former is much worse.

Mathew 7:1,2. One to get you started on your journey to Christ. You've obviously been walking through the tall grass looking for the path.
You cant even spell Matthew right, have you ever opened a Bible? Fool.

Matthew 7:
1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Now where does this say, that Christ is the only judge?

This verse says that if ye judge, then be prepared to be judged, and I am prepared to be judged by all men, and by my God.

You are skilled at deflection, shame you aren't as skilled at knowing the Word.

Christ is the judge of all of us, the only judge.

Poor tinynascarfan misuses scripture to his worldly ways.

Because you judge others unrighteously, you will be judged himself.

Your language, I suspect, gives him away as a Pentecostal, and enough said of that.

Go to, little fan, go to.

Matthew 7:

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

This verse says that if ye judge, then be prepared to be judged, and I am prepared to be judged by all men, and by my God.

You are a plebe. I'm an agnostic and it's easy as blinking to find this crap in the bible online. YOU avoid it because it doesn't fit your bastardized view and use of the bible.

Be yourself. You are who you are.

Christ is the judge of all of us, the only judge.

Poor tinynascarfan misuses scripture to his worldly ways.

Because you judge others unrighteously, you will be judged himself.

Your language, I suspect, gives him away as a Pentecostal, and enough said of that.

Go to, little fan, go to.
Still no Scripture from Jake, that's not surprising, as you don't know it. You bear false witness Jake, and have none of the Word of God to support you.

John 15:18If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before [it hated] you.
19If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

John 17:14I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world

Proverbs 8:13The fear of the LORD [is] to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

Psalms: 139:19 Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.

20 For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.

21 Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?

22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

23 Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:

24 And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

Jake, you are false, and God will deal with you.

Revelation 21:8But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

You can be saved, but the choice is yours. If you think you can continue to sin, and not pay a price for it, then understand it doesn't work that way.

Hebrews 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

Matthew 7:

You are a plebe. I'm an agnostic and it's easy as blinking to find this crap in the bible online. YOU avoid it because it doesn't fit your bastardized view and use of the bible.

Be yourself. You are who you are.
Again you have no Scripture, to support your claim that Christ is the only judge.

I'll tell you what, as long as you leave Christ out of your conversation, i'll let you be, but when you speak of Him, then you better know Him, for you have no clue as to who He is.

tinynascarfan denies that Christ is the sole judge of us all.

By affirmative silence, he acknowledges he is a Pentecostal.

Enough said of that.

He is no Christian and will chased by his own demons without relief.

tiny will now run away.

Last edited:
Only Christ can judge us. Our salvation comes through the death, resurrection and atonement of Jesus Christ. Our relationship with Christ is the sole authority for salvation. The Bible is an inspired guide. The new birth in Christ Jesus is witnessed by grace in our lives and our expression of faith through our obedience to Jesus Christ.

Anyone who tries to interpose a person (pope or preacher) to between the Christ and the individual preaches and lives heresy, which lead inevitably to apostasy. tinynascarfan is a heretic, an almost apostate.

If tiny turns again to Christ, back to the right road, he will be fine. That will require personal humility the which he has not demonstrated yet.

Forum List

Back