Judge Rules High School Girls MUST Shower With Boys, says Girls Have No Right To Privacy

Can't go much further than that in high school....except some judge might say if both parties agree they can have full blown sex in the showers and have all their friends join in!.....Proving once again that the inmates run the asylum!..
Waiting to see the UPROAR with some Muslim girls!!!

------------
A federal court permitted a lawsuit to proceed against an Illinois school district that allows high school boys to use girls’ locker rooms, restrooms and showers in order to accommodate transgender students.

But girls who don’t want to be seen naked by boys got bad news, College Fix reports. The judge ruled that they have no right to “visual bodily privacy” if the government says so.

Dozens of families sued the Chicago-area Township High School District 211 three years ago due to its policy letting students as young as 14 choose to use the locker rooms of the opposite sex.

“All the students must use the restroom with the knowledge that someone of the opposite sex is present or could walk in at any time,” their lawyers at the Alliance Defending Freedom wrote in a background document on the case.

It makes the stakes clear: “If our government is powerful enough to command innocent school children to disrobe in the presence of opposite-sex classmates, then there will be little it will not be powerful enough to do.”

The plaintiffs, organized as Students and Parents for Privacy, are composed of 52 families made up of 136 parents and current and future students who are “being forced to use the restroom, or change clothes, with someone of the opposite sex in the room.”

U.S. District Judge Jorge Alonso is letting Title IX and religious freedom claims go forward while throwing out other claims.

(Excerpt) Read more at pcmustdie.com ...
Please quote the judge saying these things.

Or, you can admit this hyperbolic bullshit is simply conservitard propaganda and close the thread.

Propaganda is a liberal thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hilarious!!

This was the obvious extension of the Government deciding that Gender is a fluid concept thst individuals can CHOOSE rather than being genetically determined and recorded at birth.

I have no sympathy for these folks as they and their fellow Illinois residents continue to elect Liberals to represent them.

IF this story is true, then how much proof does anyone need that - just as The Purge said - the inmates are running the asylum? I mean, I already thought that we live in an insane, sick, twisted world. But just when I think it can't get any worse, the crazies surprise me once again.

I read a few story's about it over the years.

Can't go much further than that in high school....except some judge might say if both parties agree they can have full blown sex in the showers and have all their friends join in!.....Proving once again that the inmates run the asylum!..

------------
A federal court permitted a lawsuit to proceed against an Illinois school district that allows high school boys to use girls’ locker rooms, restrooms and showers in order to accommodate transgender students.

But girls who don’t want to be seen naked by boys got bad news, College Fix reports. The judge ruled that they have no right to “visual bodily privacy” if the government says so.

Dozens of families sued the Chicago-area Township High School District 211 three years ago due to its policy letting students as young as 14 choose to use the locker rooms of the opposite sex.

“All the students must use the restroom with the knowledge that someone of the opposite sex is present or could walk in at any time,” their lawyers at the Alliance Defending Freedom wrote in a background document on the case.

It makes the stakes clear: “If our government is powerful enough to command innocent school children to disrobe in the presence of opposite-sex classmates, then there will be little it will not be powerful enough to do.”

The plaintiffs, organized as Students and Parents for Privacy, are composed of 52 families made up of 136 parents and current and future students who are “being forced to use the restroom, or change clothes, with someone of the opposite sex in the room.”

U.S. District Judge Jorge Alonso is letting Title IX and religious freedom claims go forward while throwing out other claims.

That won’t stand.

Hey what's the hell happened to the 14th amendment and a right to privacy, you know the one that made abortion legal?

So what happens when that transgender student uses the boys shower?

Since there is no such thing as a 'transgender', no problem in telling who it should shower with; only tards think there is a need to pander to mental illness and 'normalize' it. We can just send those to your place to shower.

------------

Now, when I was in school, my school was all boys. Would this ruling have given me the right to go into a local girls' high school or a coed institution to shower up? Interesting ruling which opens up new frontiers for teenage boys.

So what happens when that transgender student uses the boys shower?

Since there is no such thing as a 'transgender', no problem in telling who it should shower with; only tards think there is a need to pander to mental illness and 'normalize' it. We can just send those to your place to shower.

"Transgender"is just a fancy way of saying "chicks with dicks" or "she-males". Of course "transgenders" exist, but they are just perverted men.

------------

Democrat males exploit women at will.........and the democrat women keep supporting this predatory behavior.....

This is what 'diversity' gets you. Remember that.

When I first heard about a local school district having a big dispute about the bathroom facilities for She-Male students, my initial reaction was they should deal with that when the problem presents itself. The huge high school only has 1200 students, the chances seemed pretty slim that any of the boys would choose to be a chick-with-dick at such a young age. Adolescence is supposed to be about fitting in.

Now its all the rage, high schools have all sorts of lezzie clubs, she-male brotherhoods, boys who proudly call themselves "homos". This country has really gone downhill.

This is what 'diversity' gets you. Remember that.

When I first heard about a local school district having a big dispute about the bathroom facilities for She-Male students, my initial reaction was they should deal with that when the problem presents itself. The huge high school only has 1200 students, the chances seemed pretty slim that any of the boys would choose to be a chick-with-dick at such a young age. Adolescence is supposed to be about fitting in.

Now its all the rage, high schools have all sorts of lezzie clubs, she-male brotherhoods, boys who proudly call themselves "homos". This country has really gone downhill.

And it's all fake bullshit, promoted by their teachers and administrators and even their parents, all being led around by pedophiles. There is no science behind it, just fake 'studies' with inane methodologies put out by deviants themselves. they now hide them behind paywalls nw, because a few people actually bothered to read the actual 'studies' and found them to be ridiculously weak or total bullshit. My favorite was the famous 'Finger Study' hoax.

Forum List

Back