Judge Rules Against Trump, Says Deutsche Bank Can Turn Over Information About His Loans

GettyImages-631482594.jpg

Ivanka and Trump Jr. joined in the suit ... it didn't help.

U.S. District Court Judge Edgardo Ramos ruled against Donald Trump and his children on Wednesday and said that Deutsche Bank and Capitol One can turn over their financial documents to Congress in response to subpoenas.

Trump has now lost his first court case over his financial records. He has lost his first case over his bank loans. He seems to be on his way to losing over his tax forms, and even if Mnuchin falls on his sword for Trump, New York state has just passed a law providing Congress with an alternative path to obtaining the information it’s seeking. It seems a near certainty that Trump will appeal all these rulings. But the brevity and sharpness of the decisions makes it seem very unlikely that they will be reversed at the appeals court level.

Judge says Deutsche Bank, Capital One can give Trump financial records to House Democrats
Lol this will be in the courts for 8 years hahha trump will be retired chilling
Doubtful. He will be indicted in new york the day he leaves office. He knows this.
After 6 years dems will be voted out .. you can’t govern
House elections are every two years, numbnuts. They don't have a chart on the wall of the russian troll farm?
Trump is president for 6

Another can of oooops that will come round to bite a dem eventually. Can we just request willy nilly all Congress critters taxes now......lot of probable cause to suspect em all of financial crimes.

A speech is, if its pay to play. See I can do that, too.
Taking out loans is not illegal. There is no proven fraud. Or are you kgb, too? Believe in guilty until proven innocent?
Deutche bank loans? Why is that so important to the left? Remember when Hillary was giving mystery speeches to Wall Street Banks? Nobody ever knew what the hell she said.

The people who heard the speeches knew. What business was it of yours anyway?
And Deutsche Bank knows. What business is it of yours anyway?

Making a speech isn't illegal. Financial fraud is.

Deutche bank loans? Why is that so important to the left? Remember when Hillary was giving mystery speeches to Wall Street Banks? Nobody ever knew what the hell she said.

Because we should know if our President is a criminal. And deutsche bank's loans to trump are very suspicious.

Call us after you document how the Clintons amassed a $2 billion dollar slush fund full of foreign money.

Tell me about that slush fund.

No longer matters, Trump whooped Hillary's ass and made her supporters cry good times. :eusa_dance:

Call us after you document how the Clintons amassed a $2 billion dollar slush fund full of foreign money.
The 5 billion clinton threads are that way -->

Take your whataboutism there.

Translation, I destroyed you.
Haha...you destroyed me by whining about the clintons? How old are you, son?

Yes I rubbed your nose in the rotted festering stench of hypocrisy. Tissue? :auiqs.jpg:
Hmm,no, you just embarrassed yourself. I could say"water is wet", and you would cry like a little bitch about the clintons for 10 pages.

You seem triggered. I have seen liberals triggered before and this is what it looks like. Here's some salt to rub in your wounds.

donald-trump-victory-speech-ok-sign-600.jpg

What a surprise!!

A fascist piece of shit appointed by the meat puppet faggot rules against the President.

Not that it won't be overturned on appeal (Again).

Did some local community theater puppet show do a number on you? I's OK, point to where you were touched.

3e26a2e3ca52ec8bb14bb7ff36c59371.jpg

A speech is, if its pay to play. See I can do that, too.
Taking out loans is not illegal. There is no proven fraud. Or are you kgb, too? Believe in guilty until proven innocent?

Making a speech isn't illegal. Financial fraud is.

If he's innocent, he should be proud for the opportunity to prove it.

Because we should know if our President is a criminal. And deutsche bank's loans to trump are very suspicious.

Tell me about that slush fund.

No longer matters, Trump whooped Hillary's ass and made her supporters cry good times. :eusa_dance:

Yes, we know, but that was a couple of years ago. What has the orange fool done since then, other than whine about people being mean to him?

1. They are based on inflated values....Bank Fraud....a Felony

2. They are very likely a vehicle to launder money from Russia or other notorious entities...

3 They will prove trump is not as rich as he claims and that he is a lying POS....

You fools are playing right into Trumps hands. :eusa_clap:

Yup...that is why he is fighting so hard to stop the financial release from one particular bank.....hhhhm...

1. They are based on inflated values....Bank Fraud....a Felony

2. They are very likely a vehicle to launder money from Russia or other notorious entities...

3 They will prove trump is not as rich as he claims and that he is a lying POS....

You fools are playing right into Trumps hands. :eusa_clap:

Yup...that is why he is fighting so hard to stop the financial release from one particular bank.....hhhhm...

You people are desperate, its hilarious.

He got a stay of order.. see me in 8 years lol haha poor democrats

U.S. District Court Judge Edgardo Ramos ruled against Donald Trump and his children on Wednesday and said that Deutsche Bank and Capitol One can turn over their financial documents to Congress in response to subpoenas.

Trump has now lost his first court case over his financial records. He has lost his first case over his bank loans. He seems to be on his way to losing over his tax forms, and even if Mnuchin falls on his sword for Trump, New York state has just passed a law providing Congress with an alternative path to obtaining the information it’s seeking. It seems a near certainty that Trump will appeal all these rulings. But the brevity and sharpness of the decisions makes it seem very unlikely that they will be reversed at the appeals court level.

Judge says Deutsche Bank, Capital One can give Trump financial records to House Democrats

But will Deutsche Bank turn over that info? Nothing says they have to. They have hundreds of businesses and people with accounts at their bank.

Just imagine the message that would send. That being none of your business is safe at this bank. They will wonder if their info will be turned over to someone at the asking.

I know I sure would.

But will Deutsche Bank turn over that info? Nothing says they have to. They have hundreds of businesses and people with accounts at their bank.

Just imagine the message that would send. That being none of your business is safe at this bank. They will wonder if their info will be turned over to someone at the asking.

I know I sure would.

well, there is this -

Wells Fargo, TD Bank have turned Trump's financial records over to House

D'OOOOOOOOOOH !

Forum List

Back