Judge Roy Moore picked up thousands of fake Russian Twitterbots over the weekend

Pseudocons will believe anything which aligns with their belief system. For instance, Trump makes a claim that 5 million illegals voted in California, with ZERO evidence to support his bullshit, and every pseudocon drinks Trump's piss straight from the tap.

So of course it would make sense for an interloper to set up bogus Twitter accounts to feed this endless horde of credulous retards a mountain of manufactured bullshit for their consumption, packaged in easy to copy-and-paste nuggets.

The tards have been deliberately dumbed down to the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker, so Twitter is the perfect vehicle to keep the parroting rubes squawking what they are told to squawk.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"
that seems to work for both sides. i see a lot of people bash trump for things they'd never give a flying shit about if obama did it.
I have enjoyed watching every pseudocon benchmark set during Obama's regime come back and bitch slap them right in their faces. :lol:

I also enjoy watching them whine about all the attacks on Trump. Christ, I don't think there's a single irony meter left on the planet!

Fascist hate believers, religions and most generally anything connected to the spirit of God within people. Lots of Russians I am sure still have fresh memories of what religious persecution is like.

Persecution of Christians in the Soviet Union
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Throughout the history of the Soviet Union (1922–1991), there were periods where Soviet authorities suppressed and persecuted various forms of Christianity to different extents depending on State interests.[1] Soviet Marxist-Leninism policy consistently advocated the control, suppression, and ultimately, the elimination of religious beliefs, and actively encouraged atheism in the Soviet Union.[2] However, most religions were never officially outlawed.[1]

Marxism and religion
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The nineteenth-century German thinker Karl Marx, the founder and primary theorist of Marxism, had an antithetical and complex attitude to religion,[1] viewing it primarily as "the soul of soulless conditions", the "opium of the people" that had been useful to the ruling classes since it gave the working classes false hope for millennia. At the same time Marx saw religion as a form of protest by the working classes against their poor economic conditions and their alienation.[2]

In the Marxist–Leninist interpretation of Marxist theory, developed primarily by Russian revolutionary Vladimir Lenin, religion is seen as retarding human development. Due to this, a number of Marxist–Leninist governments in the twentieth century, such as the Soviet Union after Lenin and the People's Republic of China, implemented rules introducing state atheism.

I take it you don't like opinions different from yours.

That was neither an opinion nor a response that in any way addressed the points I just made.

Let me know if clarification needed or if you have an opinion of my opinion, or will continue to dodge.

Thanks

Can Republicans win anything without the Russians helping?

i know you are but what am i?

how clever considering the entire RUSSIA mantra is blowing back on obama and company for their KNOWING how much corruption was going on and telling people to keep going.

or is that all fake news also?

and if you're a global platform, you're a global platform. if you don't want other countries playing in your sandbox, geoblock them.

Trump's narrative that "Obama did nothing" is false

Trump: Obama 'did nothing' about Russia before election
By Criticizing Obama, Trump Contradicts His Own Comments on Russian Meddling
Trump Misleads on Russia Hacking - FactCheck.org

As for geoblocking, that's not the idea here. The idea is for them to identify bots and remove them. They have that capability.

how clever considering the entire RUSSIA mantra is blowing back on obama and company for their KNOWING how much corruption was going on and telling people to keep going.

and if you're a global platform, you're a global platform. if you don't want other countries playing in your sandbox, geoblock them.

As for geoblocking, that's not the idea here. The idea is for them to identify bots and remove them. They have that capability.
how.

and if these are in fact global platforms and accept global advertising, are you saying it's just fine and dandy to start kicking off people you don't like or if you simply believe on xyz criteria off these global platforms?

and nice deflections back to trump. we can't ever seem to just talk about obama, it's always a LOOK OVER THERE when you try.

The far left is excellent at spreading fake news as well, so maybe the Russians learned it by watching the far left in this country.

They seem to be following the far left propaganda machines of inventing "news"..

That's a great question. Of course they can and do win often without Russian hackers and bots. It's always been pretty much a given in deep red states, and those purple states influenced by R gerrymandering after the 2010 census.

Yep, Dems do it too when they have the opportunity and it needs to stop.

gerrymandering3.jpg

That's a great question. Of course they can and do win often without Russian hackers and bots. It's always been pretty much a given in deep red states, and those purple states influenced by R gerrymandering after the 2010 census.

Yep, Dems do it too when they have the opportunity and it needs to stop.

gerrymandering3.jpg

Gerrymandering has no effect on a statewide vote.
This proves you are nothing but a liberal hack who listens to democrat talking points and regurgitates them without thinking.

[Gerrymandering has no effect on a statewide vote.
This proves you are nothing but a liberal hack who listens to democrat talking points and regurgitates them without thinking.

I didn't say that it did. It totally affects the House vote.

But if it makes you feel better to label me a "liberal hack" .. that's fine - I've been called far worse today ;-)

how.

and if these are in fact global platforms and accept global advertising, are you saying it's just fine and dandy to start kicking off people you don't like or if you simply believe on xyz criteria off these global platforms?

and nice deflections back to trump. we can't ever seem to just talk about obama, it's always a LOOK OVER THERE when you try.
It's fascinating to to watch Americans bend over backwards to excuse foreign meddling in our elections. Boy oh boy, Trump has really turned you guys' brains to tapioca.

how.

It's fascinating to to watch Americans bend over backwards to excuse foreign meddling in our elections. Boy oh boy, Trump has really turned you guys' brains to tapioca.
it's fascinating to watch people get butthurt over foreign meddling but never give a flying horse turd when the US does it. but then again, do as i say not as i do is a pretty liberal term.

This insanity needs to be reclassed to the Conspiracy Theory or Rubber Room forum! Nobody in their right mind thinks Russia hacked anything because there is no evidence!

Forum List

Back