A Sign Of Things To Come: White Power And God Made White Christian Patriot Roy Moore Victorious

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
And so victorious, our blessed president from God congratulated him last night and this morning in an early morning tweet. Steve McGarrett has some advice to the establishment RINO's seeking reelection in the upcoming mid-terms. Beware the powerful silent White Christian majority because we are taking this country back one RINO defeat at a time. Now it's time to unite with the Trumpenfuhrer and help get Roy Moore elected in December.

Twitter

Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
Congratulations to Roy Moore on his Republican Primary win in Alabama. Luther Strange started way back & ran a good race. Roy, WIN in Dec!
9:17 PM · Sep 26, 2017

Donald J. Trump

Twitter
2h
Spoke to Roy Moore of Alabama last night for the first time. Sounds like a really great guy who ran a fantastic race. He will help to #MAGA!

And Patriotic Roy Moore's response:
Judge Roy Moore (@MooreSenate) on Twitter

Judge Roy Moore @MooreSenate
·
10h
Great to talk with President Trump tonight about #ALSen!

I very much look forward to working with the President to win in December!

Last edited:
So the fact that Roy Moore put his hand on the bible and swore an oath, which he has broken more than once, is something you celebrate?

lol, once again you show your ignorance and that you are not even close to being a Christian.

Roy Moore's victory had nothing to do with 'white power'. This was a choice between Washington Establishment vs Anti-Washington Establishment.

The study came out yesterday showing Washington Establishment HUGE money pumped into elections has meant less and less to voters ... and Hillary's loss and Moore's victory shows voters are turning more and more away from Big Govt Washington Establishment career politicians.

So the fact that Roy Moore put his hand on the bible and swore an oath, which he has broken more than once, is something you celebrate?

lol, once again you show your ignorance and that you are not even close to being a Christian.
Who is 'celebrating'? And what fantasy world are you living in? 'Politician' basically guarantees the individual has made promises they have not kept, have kissed babies, have lied, have taken 'questionable' money / donations, has / will 'sell out' at some point on some issue (what some call 'compromising'), etc...

You think Moore was / is any / much different than the 'Politician' he beat?

Who is 'celebrating'? And what fantasy world are you living in? 'Politician' basically guarantees the individual has made promises they have not kept, have kissed babies, have lied, have taken 'questionable' money / donations, has / will 'sell out' at some point on some issue (what some call 'compromising'), etc...

Your definition of a "politician" is a description of Donald Trump BEFORE he ran for office.

As every knee bows ; another White awakens.
Huh?

You DO know it is not just black players who are kneeling, right...and that it is not just white fans / Americans pissed the players are taking a knee, right? Or are you really that racist, ignorant, stupir, or all 3?

Perhaps I mis-interpreted your post...I hope so.

• Banned

No, sometimes when the need arises, having White Privilege allows us essentially to break protocol and do what needs to be done to make things better. Roy Moore had to exercise his White Privilege. As a moral Southern Baptist Christian conservative, I understand these things. Being blessed by God with White Privilege is the ultimate honor.

Your definition of a "politician" is a description of Donald Trump BEFORE he ran for office.
No, dear. 'Politician' at the House / Senate / WH level also means polished, slick, professional career Washington Establishment, Status Quo, self/party-serving elitist who knows the ins and outs of Washington, which Trump has never been.

Trump is a polished international businessman who knows how to work / deal with businessmen, labor, and even politicians to get the business deal done (which includes, payoffs / bribes, etc), but that is not the same as a professional politician - very similar in many ways, but not the same.

No, sometimes when the need arises, having White Privilege allows us essentially to break protocol and do what needs to be done to make things better. Roy Moore had to exercise his White Privilege. As a moral Southern Baptist Christian conservative, I understand these things. Being blessed by God with White Privilege is the ultimate honor.
tenor.gif

The OP certainly looks like a celebration to me.

And the fact that another politician lied does not excuse Moore. The fact that the OP proclaims his victory being due to God prompted me to ask the question I did.

So putting your hand on the Bible and swearing an oath is something that can be ignored when it serves your purpose? Wow. That is a rationalization on an astounding scale.

And so victorious, our blessed president from God congratulated him last night and this morning in an early morning tweet. Steve McGarrett has some advice to the establishment RINO's seeking reelection in the upcoming mid-terms. Beware the powerful silent White Christian majority because we are taking this country back one RINO defeat at a time. Now it's time to unite with the Trumpenfuhrer and help get Roy Moore elected in December.

Twitter

Donald J. Trump
Congratulations to Roy Moore on his Republican Primary win in Alabama. Luther Strange started way back & ran a good race. Roy, WIN in Dec!

Donald J. Trump

Twitter
2h
Spoke to Roy Moore of Alabama last night for the first time. Sounds like a really great guy who ran a fantastic race. He will help to #MAGA!

·
10h

I was reading up on him and his life.....it was funny how, while in VIet Nam, he had to sleep on sandbags because he was such an asshole, he feared being fragged...by his own men. Bodes well on his working alongside his fellow Senators.....:lol:

^here is your classic trumpanzee, folks.

Twitter

Donald J. Trump

Donald J. Trump

Twitter
2h

·
10h

I was reading up on him and his life.....it was funny how, while in VIet Nam, he had to sleep on sandbags because he was such an asshole, he feared being fragged...by his own men. Bodes well on his working alongside his fellow Senators.....:lol:

There is an article detailing an interview with one of his law school professors that tells the tale too. He would argue his point and never back down, even when presented with case law and precedents that shot his arguments down.

Twitter

Donald J. Trump

Donald J. Trump

Twitter
2h

·
10h

There is an article detailing an interview with one of his law school professors that tells the tale too. He would argue his point and never back down, even when presented with case law and precedents that shot his arguments down.
Surprised he got his degree...apparently one of those colleges that coddle people.

Twitter

Donald J. Trump

Donald J. Trump

Twitter
2h

·
10h

If we turn from Sodomy and Mexicans and return to Jesus, God will protect us.

Forum List

Back