Is Fox News Changing?

• Fox is getting better.

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Fox is about the same.

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Fox is getting worse.

Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters
Executions have never prevented anything.
Charles Dickens wrote about how the pickpockets loved it when they hung a pickpocket because it was such easy pickings.

Pierro has a right to her opinions, but once she deliberately lies in a way that is likely to cause others to commit murder, she has committed the crimes of inciting illegal violence.

I have a right to my opinion, but that is ignored because I can't afford access to the media.
That is not a democracy Pierro is advocating. It is the worst of hysterical mob rule.
Pirro never lied, you are senile and delusional or both

Lol who did pirro direct to commit murder? Under the Koran all practicing muslims must murder her, is this what u mean

Pirro lied because she said that being critical of Israel some how violated the Constitution.
That is silly because clearly Israel has been declared as in violation of hundreds of war crimes, by almost the entire world.

Pirro obviously tried to direct people like you to commit murder, and you are also trying to incite murder against innocent Muslims.
You are lying by saying the Quran tells Muslims to kill unbelievers, when it clearly does not.
So by spreading deliberate lies, you are trying to make others afraid of Muslims and more likely to murder them illegally.
That is a criminal offense.
Inciting others to violence by spreading deliberately false hate speech is a crime.
Congress backed pirro and denounced the radical muslims hate speech. Should all of congress be removed
American muslims worship EXACTLY THE SAME TEXT AS ISIS.

My text says love your neighbor and enemy the Koran says convert them or destroy them by jihad, jumbo jet attack is acceptable

Pirro said nothing not accurate

That is just a lie.
First of all, it is very clear ISIS is not Islamic, and not a single cleric is part of their side.
ISIS likely is a CIA false front.
And anyone claiming the Quran at all says to harm any innocents that are not attacking, is just lying.
The Quran says that no one should ever be converted by force.
Jihad is not war or aggression, but simply trying to life correctly in all things you do.
So ISIS is a CIA fake group....

Yes Adolph, if you say so

Look at the origins of ISIS.
When the US invaded Iraq and Saddam surrendered, the US forced all of the secular Sunni that had supported Saddam to be fired from their jobs. They mostly had government jobs. The US put Shiites in power, who were Iranian puppets.
So before joining ISIS, these secular Sunni knew almost nothing about Islam.
And therefore after joining ISIS, they still knew almost nothing about Islam, but now suddenly had millions of dollars worth of new Toyota trucks and weapons someone gave them. Who do you think financed all those Toyotas and weapons?

It is remotely possible someone else like the Saudis financed ISIS, but the track record from like the US weapons transfers in Benghazi, that it was the US who did it. So then ISIS is just a fake front the US created in order to give the US an excuse to invade Syria.
Look I hate to do this, but I am going to block you, because anyone who believes that the Koran is part of the Christian bible and that the CIA is responsible for radical Islamic behavior dating back thousands of years before the USA was even discovered, is clearly so mentally disturbed that no rational exchanges of info are possible.

That said your name, address entire life history is already in the hands of the appropriate authorities, as is every text, email, phone call you have ever made in your entire life from any source. The USA constitution allows your thoughts, the patriot act allows unobstructed entry into your home.

Enjoy

That is silly because radical Islam did not exist before the 1940s, when the Islamic Brotherhood was created.

What is in the Quran that does not come from the Old Testament?
About the only thing is that improvement that women do have souls, and should have rights.
Other than that, the Quran and Old Testament are pretty much identical.
In fact, the Quran says that Moses and Jesus were both valid prophets of the one true God.

And you are being silly.
Don't you think the FBI already had my name from my opposition to the Vietnam war?
Sorry kid Islamic stonings were not invented in 1940

If you opposed Vietnam your file is older than mine.

Now have you ever phoned Pakistan Saudi Arabia Dubai Iran Iraq Kuwait ect

Either one denounces hate text, or they support it.
Pirro has denounced the Koran and I stand with her anywhere anytime.

As for the liberal fox news, f them

Since the Quran is from the Old Testament, then if you denounce the Quran, you also denounce all of Judaism and much of Christianity.
The Koran is not an old or new testament document.

You are severely misinformed, and need help.

Try Dr. Mossberg

The Quran follows the rules and advice of the Old Testament exactly.
The hijab is from the Old Testament, for example.
The only difference between the Old Testament and the Quran is that the Old Testament says women have no souls, can not inherit, can not divorce, and can not own property.
So muslims worshipping the old testament are really jews as they believe the same things. That is the genesis of what you just said

YES! That is absolutely correct. The Old Testament was not just what the Hebrew tribes believed, but all the Arab tribes in the Mideast during that time.
The only part you have slightly wrong is that you are saying Arabs are actually Jews, and it is sort of backwards.
Jews really are just one small sect of Arabs, and all Arabs had pretty much the same Old Testament back then.

Christianity was also Jews and Arabs, but realized that some of the Old Testament was wrong and needed reform.
The Muslims came up with the same ideal, that the Old Testament was in need of reform.
But I think Christianity did the reforms better than the Muslims did.
However, it does not matter, because Christianity was too much for most of the Mideast to accept.
And Islam could continue to reform if we were not attacking them and trying to kill them.

So today's Jews believe and read the same text as muslims....

Do you have Obamacare, he is a Muslim you know, you can trust his doctors. Again I recommend Dr. Mossberg

Lol who did pirro direct to commit murder? Under the Koran all practicing muslims must murder her, is this what u mean

Pirro lied because she said that being critical of Israel some how violated the Constitution.
That is silly because clearly Israel has been declared as in violation of hundreds of war crimes, by almost the entire world.

Pirro obviously tried to direct people like you to commit murder, and you are also trying to incite murder against innocent Muslims.
You are lying by saying the Quran tells Muslims to kill unbelievers, when it clearly does not.
So by spreading deliberate lies, you are trying to make others afraid of Muslims and more likely to murder them illegally.
Inciting others to violence by spreading deliberately false hate speech is a crime.
Congress backed pirro and denounced the radical muslims hate speech. Should all of congress be removed
That is just a lie.
First of all, it is very clear ISIS is not Islamic, and not a single cleric is part of their side.
And anyone claiming the Quran at all says to harm any innocents that are not attacking, is just lying.
Jihad is not war or aggression, but simply trying to life correctly in all things you do.

When the US invaded Iraq and Saddam surrendered, the US forced all of the secular Sunni that had supported Saddam to be fired from their jobs. They mostly had government jobs. The US put Shiites in power, who were Iranian puppets.
And therefore after joining ISIS, they still knew almost nothing about Islam, but now suddenly had millions of dollars worth of new Toyota trucks and weapons someone gave them. Who do you think financed all those Toyotas and weapons?

It is remotely possible someone else like the Saudis financed ISIS, but the track record from like the US weapons transfers in Benghazi, that it was the US who did it. So then ISIS is just a fake front the US created in order to give the US an excuse to invade Syria.
Look I hate to do this, but I am going to block you, because anyone who believes that the Koran is part of the Christian bible and that the CIA is responsible for radical Islamic behavior dating back thousands of years before the USA was even discovered, is clearly so mentally disturbed that no rational exchanges of info are possible.

That said your name, address entire life history is already in the hands of the appropriate authorities, as is every text, email, phone call you have ever made in your entire life from any source. The USA constitution allows your thoughts, the patriot act allows unobstructed entry into your home.

Enjoy

That is silly because radical Islam did not exist before the 1940s, when the Islamic Brotherhood was created.

What is in the Quran that does not come from the Old Testament?
About the only thing is that improvement that women do have souls, and should have rights.
Other than that, the Quran and Old Testament are pretty much identical.
In fact, the Quran says that Moses and Jesus were both valid prophets of the one true God.

And you are being silly.
Don't you think the FBI already had my name from my opposition to the Vietnam war?
Sorry kid Islamic stonings were not invented in 1940

If you opposed Vietnam your file is older than mine.

Now have you ever phoned Pakistan Saudi Arabia Dubai Iran Iraq Kuwait ect
Quick erase your phone records

Some people are actually dumb enough to believe this is possible

Why are Conservatives so outraged over a hijab?
I am not outraged over the hijab, I am outraged that pirro while entirely correct was censored by the now liberal fox news

PS. This is what the hijab hides

Warning graphic image of mutilated Islamic woman

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/zhxuCDjTd9U/hqdefault.jpg

Again, the hijab is about covering hair, not face, is from the Old Testament, and is done by ALL JEWS, as well as MANY CHRISTIANS, like nuns, Pilgrims, Amish, etc.
The hijab is NOT Muslim.
It predates Islam.
Hijab is about covering the face, are you blind

Funny%2BBurka%2BMuslim%2BWomen%2B-%2BAustralia.jpg
That is a burka not a hijab

I am not outraged over the hijab, I am outraged that pirro while entirely correct was censored by the now liberal fox news

Pirro threw red meat to the bigots and racists in her rant questioning whether a Muslim could be a real American

I have not seen any mutilated Muslims in America........have you?

My text says love your neighbor and enemy the Koran says convert them or destroy them by jihad, jumbo jet attack is acceptable

1.5 billion Muslims on earth and 2 million American Muslims living peacefully. Only the radical fringe engage in such atrocities

As Americans, we are more threatened by radical right wing terrorists than our Muslim Population

Since the Quran is from the Old Testament, then if you denounce the Quran, you also denounce all of Judaism and much of Christianity.

Actually, no. The Quaran is a collection of things that Mohammed said during his lifetime. And no, Mohammed didn't write it, he was illiterate. A whole bunch of people who had listened to him speak over the years all got together, and if 2 or more people had heard the same thing, it was included in the Quaran.

And, Islam is actually one of the Abrahamic religions. If you want to know the chronological order of the books, it goes Old Testament, then New Testament, and then, Quaran. The Quaran was written around 500 years after the NT.

Quran - Wikipedia

Muslims believe that the Quran was orally revealed by God to the final Prophet, Muhammad, through the archangel Gabriel (Jibril),[6][7] incrementally over a period of some 23 years, beginning on 22 December 609 CE,[8] when Muhammad was 40, and concluding in 632, the year of his death.[1][9][10] Muslims regard the Quran as Muhammad's most important miracle, a proof of his prophethood,[11] and the culmination of a series of divine messages starting with those revealed to Adam and ending with Muhammad. The word "Quran" occurs some 70 times in the Quran's text, and other names and words are also said to refer to the Quran.[12]

According to tradition, several of Muhammad's companions served as scribes and recorded the revelations.[13] Shortly after his death, the Quran was compiled by the companions, who had written down or memorized parts of it.[14] The codices showed differences that motivated Caliph Uthman to establish a standard version, now known as Uthman's codex, which is generally considered the archetype of the Quran known today. There are, however, variant readings, with mostly minor differences in meaning.[1

Why are Conservatives so outraged over a hijab?

Again, the hijab is about covering hair, not face, is from the Old Testament, and is done by ALL JEWS, as well as MANY CHRISTIANS, like nuns, Pilgrims, Amish, etc.
The hijab is NOT Muslim.
It predates Islam.
Hijab is about covering the face, are you blind

Funny%2BBurka%2BMuslim%2BWomen%2B-%2BAustralia.jpg
That is a burka not a hijab
The name of hate against women is anything islam

No she isn't.

Yes, she is. Of course I didn't expect you to either be honest, or understand her message.
No she isn't. Islam is opposed to every principle this nation is founded on. Practicing Islam means doing everything in your power to destroy the United States.

Islam is based on the principles of the Quran, which clearly say to only use force if you absolutely have to in defense.
It says that even if they have attacked you twice, you can still try a third time to work out a peaceful agreement.
It is only after the 3rd attack that you no longer have any mercy.

{... “There is no compulsion where the religion is concerned.” (Holy Quran: 2/ 256) ...}

{... “God does not forbid you from being good to those who have not fought you in the religion or driven you from your homes, or from being just towards them. God loves those who are just.” (Surat al-Mumtahana, 8) ...}

{... The word “Islam” is derived from the word meaning “peace” in Arabic. ...}
Murderous Mumbo-Jumbo

It's not about words, it's about swords.

Yes it is, and who now is making almost all of the weapons?
It is the US.
What countries are Muslims invading or occupying?
Long Past Their Evolutionary Expiration Date

Similar to Jurassic Park's revival of what should have been dead and gone, the Stone Age is invading the modern world.

Pirro threw red meat to the bigots and racists in her rant questioning whether a Muslim could be a real American

I have not seen any mutilated Muslims in America........have you?

1.5 billion Muslims on earth and 2 million American Muslims living peacefully. Only the radical fringe engage in such atrocities

As Americans, we are more threatened by radical right wing terrorists than our Muslim Population

Actually, no. The Quaran is a collection of things that Mohammed said during his lifetime. And no, Mohammed didn't write it, he was illiterate. A whole bunch of people who had listened to him speak over the years all got together, and if 2 or more people had heard the same thing, it was included in the Quaran.

And, Islam is actually one of the Abrahamic religions. If you want to know the chronological order of the books, it goes Old Testament, then New Testament, and then, Quaran. The Quaran was written around 500 years after the NT.

Quran - Wikipedia

Muslims believe that the Quran was orally revealed by God to the final Prophet, Muhammad, through the archangel Gabriel (Jibril),[6][7] incrementally over a period of some 23 years, beginning on 22 December 609 CE,[8] when Muhammad was 40, and concluding in 632, the year of his death.[1][9][10] Muslims regard the Quran as Muhammad's most important miracle, a proof of his prophethood,[11] and the culmination of a series of divine messages starting with those revealed to Adam and ending with Muhammad. The word "Quran" occurs some 70 times in the Quran's text, and other names and words are also said to refer to the Quran.[12]

According to tradition, several of Muhammad's companions served as scribes and recorded the revelations.[13] Shortly after his death, the Quran was compiled by the companions, who had written down or memorized parts of it.[14] The codices showed differences that motivated Caliph Uthman to establish a standard version, now known as Uthman's codex, which is generally considered the archetype of the Quran known today. There are, however, variant readings, with mostly minor differences in meaning.[1
He will say you are wrong and be correct in his own mind. Arguing with a delusional person is futile

But it can be entertaining

Self-Determination for a Religion Determined to Destroy Us, But NONE DARE CALL IT TREASON

Imperialism is a worthy cause. The fact that the false-flag Right opposes outright colonization gives the Third World savages a critical advantage. Settler pioneering creates class mobility for those excluded in the mother country; that's the real reason the Preppy Republic opposes it.

That is silly because imperialism and colonialism are opposite of the principles of a democratic republic.
The Mideast is not the 3rd world, and is the source of all civilization, as well as mathematics, algebra, calculus, architecture, science, navigation, metal work, etc.
The Middle East is, not Muslims. Furthermore, it was actually the West was the origin of most of what you list.

Islam did come later, but it should also be clear that the European Reconnaissance was due to European contract and enlightenment from the Mideast Muslims. If not for the Mideast Muslims, Europe would still be feudal serfs under robber barons.
That's also a lie.

If not for Crusaders bringing back civilization from the Mideast, then where do you think the Renaissance came from?
Before that, Europe was all feudalism, with serfs and dictators, without even any concept of sanitation. And Christianity was no help, as they were burning witches and heretics at the stake.
"Modern" Is Classical Ages II, So Postmodern Is Dark Ages II

Contrary to the treasonous treatises of the OPEC-funded opinionists, the Renaissance was a desperate, radical, and healthy reaction to the conquest of Constantinople in 1453. Islam, like the decadent West after 9/11, did not make any such deep cultural, economic, and political changes after their own catastrophe at the Battle of Vienna on September 12, 1683. In fact, Turkey, the leader of that jihad, became known as "The Sick Man of Europe."

Schitzos create their own rules

It is easy to prove Muslims to not harm Christians or Jews, because the Mideast was under Arab/Muslim rule for over 2000 years, and the Christians and Jews there were prospering fine, while being hired as administrators, viziers.
The Jews only start being harmed by the Christian Crusades and Inquisitions.
The Moslems were the only ones defending the Jews.

ROFL! That is so fucking ignorant it's beyond belief. Muslims killed millions of Christians during that period. They constantly raided the South Coast of Europe and took millions of Christians as slaves. Most of those slaves died. Thomas Jefferson sent Marines to destroy the Barbary Pirates who were constantly attacking American vessels and taking those on board captive to become slaves.

I could go on all day about all the atrocities of Islam.

Thanks for showing everyone how your claims are based on total ignorance of history and of Islam.

That is a totally ignorant and incorrect claim.
First of all, Islam under Arab rule only lasted about 400 years, before being invaded and conquered by successive Asiatic waves, like the Mongols, Moguls, and Turks.
The Arab Muslims never raided Europe and never tried to expand or invade anyone.
And the Mongols, Moguls, and Turks later claimed to adopt Islam, but not when they were invading.

Do you have any extra LSD for sale?

{...
The Siege of Baghdad, which lasted from January 29 until February 10, 1258, entailed the investment, capture, and sack of Baghdad, the capital of the Abbasid Caliphate, by Ilkhanate Mongol forces and allied troops. The Mongols were under the command of Hulagu Khan (or Hulegu Khan), brother of the khagan Möngke Khan, who had intended to further extend his rule into Mesopotamia but not to directly overthrow the Caliphate. Möngke, however, had instructed Hulagu to attack Baghdad if the Caliph Al-Musta'sim refused Mongol demands for his continued submission to the khagan and the payment of tribute in the form of military support for Mongol forces in Iran.

Hulagu began his campaign in Iran with several offensives against Nizari groups, including the Assassins, who lost their stronghold of Alamut. He then marched on Baghdad, demanding that Al-Musta'sim accede to the terms imposed by Möngke on the Abbasids. Although the Abbasids had failed to prepare for the invasion, the Caliph believed that Baghdad could not fall to invading forces and refused to surrender. Hulagu subsequently besieged the city, which surrendered after 12 days. During the next week, the Mongols sacked Baghdad, committing numerous atrocities and destroying the Abbasids' vast libraries, including the House of Wisdom. The Mongols executed Al-Musta'sim and massacred many residents of the city, which was left greatly depopulated. The siege is considered to mark the end of the Islamic Golden Age, during which the caliphs had extended their rule from the Iberian Peninsula to Sindh, and which was also marked by many cultural achievements
...}

Siege of Baghdad (1258) - Wikipedia

{...
The Mughal Empire (Persian:...‎, translit. Gūrkāniyān;[9] Urdu:..., translit. Mughliyah Saltanat)[10][2] or Mogul Empire[11] was an empire in the Indian subcontinent, founded in 1526. It was established and ruled by the Timurid dynasty, with Turco-Mongol Chagatai roots from Central Asia, claiming direct descent from both Genghis Khan (through his son Chagatai Khan) and Timur,[12][13][14] and with significant Indian Rajput and Persian ancestry through marriage alliances;[15][16] the first two Mughal emperors had both parents from Central Asian ancestry.[17]The dynasty combined Persianate culture[11][18] with local Indian cultural influences[19] visible in its court culture and administrative customs.
...}

Mughal Empire - Wikipedia

{...
The Ottoman Empire (/ˈɒtəmən/; Ottoman Turkish...‎, Devlet-i ʿAlīye-i ʿOsmānīye, literally "The Exalted Ottoman State"; Modern Turkish: Osmanlı İmparatorluğu or Osmanlı Devleti), also historically known in Western Europe as the Turkish Empire[8] or simply Turkey,[9] was a state that controlled much of Southeast Europe, Western Asia and North Africa between the 14th and early 20th centuries. It was founded at the end of the 13th century in northwestern Anatolia in the town of Söğüt (modern-day Bilecik Province) by the Oghuz Turkish tribal leader Osman I.[10] After 1354, the Ottomans crossed into Europe, and with the conquest of the Balkans, the Ottoman beylik was transformed into a transcontinental empire. The Ottomans ended the Byzantine Empire with the 1453 conquest of Constantinople by Mehmed the Conqueror.[11]

During the 16th and 17th centuries, at the height of its power under the reign of Suleiman the Magnificent,[12] the Ottoman Empire was a multinational, multilingual empire controlling most of Southeast Europe, parts of Central Europe, Western Asia, parts of Eastern Europe and the Caucasus, North Africa and the Horn of Africa.[13] At the beginning of the 17th century, the empire contained 32 provinces and numerous vassal states. Some of these were later absorbed into the Ottoman Empire, while others were granted various types of autonomy during the course of centuries.
...}

Ottoman Empire - Wikipedia
Jihads Are Echoes of a Prehistoric Horror

Tamerlane captured Baghdad and executed all 800,000 of its inhabitants. Then he converted to Islam. One of the Boston Marathon bombers was named after him.

Islam is the natural religion for subhuman thrill-killing predators. Hitler wanted the Germans to convert to it, which they would have if he had succeeded in his plan to exterminate the Jews and all the Slavs from Russia to Yugoslavia.

So, not all Nazis are bad people. Is that what you're trying to tell us?

No, a better analogy would be that not all citizens of Germany during WWII were bad people.
No, that's not a better analogy, because not all the citizens of Germany during WWII subscribed to the same set of beliefs. However, all Nazis do, and all Muslims do.

Yes it is... the only reason you don't think so is because it ruins your argument.
You are obviously wrong. No amount of whitewashing can ever change Islam from what it is: a death cult.

If Islam was such a "death cult", then why did Jewish immigration from Europe start to Palestine around 1895, when it was under Muslim rule?

{...
Theodor Herzl (/ˈhɜːrtsəl, ˈhɛərtsəl/;[1] German: [ˈhɛɐtsl̩]; Hebrew: Te'odor Hertsel; Hungarian: Herzl Tivadar; Hebrew name given at his brit milah Binyamin Ze'ev (Hebrew: ] also known in Hebrew as, Chozeh HaMedinah, lit. "Visionary of the State"; 2 May 1860 – 3 July 1904) was an Austro-Hungarian journalist, playwright, political activist, and writer who was the father of modern political Zionism. Herzl formed the Zionist Organization and promoted Jewish immigration to Palestine in an effort to form a Jewish state.
...}
Theodor Herzl - Wikipedia
We Won't Live Free Until the 1% Lives in Fear

The Turks, who owned that territory, wanted more Jews there as a decoy for the Arabs to fight instead of fighting the Turks. After World War One, the British, predicting a 20th Century jihad led by the Arabs, had the same motive when they promoted a Jewish Homeland as a decoy.

Easily fooled conformists, who believe simple-minded explanations told by the 1% they worship, blame Zionism on Rothschild bribes, Big Oil's excuse to steal "Arab" oil, guilt about not stopping the Holocaust. The spoiled-putrid guillotine fodder also claim they support Israel as a fellow democracy, while at the same time our unAmerican worthless Snob Mob preaches that democracy is "mob rule." Anyone born with a silver spoon in his mouth always speaks with a forked tongue. Money talks—Daddy's Money—and that's all we hear.

The Preppy Republic, which believes in none of the ideologies it preaches and finances, turned loose the feral minorities on us in order to decoy us away from overthrowing our illegitimate hereditary plutocracy.

Executions have never prevented anything.
Charles Dickens wrote about how the pickpockets loved it when they hung a pickpocket because it was such easy pickings.

Pierro has a right to her opinions, but once she deliberately lies in a way that is likely to cause others to commit murder, she has committed the crimes of inciting illegal violence.

I have a right to my opinion, but that is ignored because I can't afford access to the media.
That is not a democracy Pierro is advocating. It is the worst of hysterical mob rule.

That is just a lie.

Enjoy

Pyrrhic Victory.

Vietnam veterans saved us from Communism. About that war, you slavishly parrot the self-excusing slander told by unpatriotic cowards who ran away to college to avoid the draft and were rewarded for that capital treason by being given control over the country and all its diversity of false narratives. They are as truth-defective as the OPEC-financed know-it-all nobodies who tell you fairy tales about Islam, the Crusades, the USA, and in general about anyone who can think independently by basing his opinions on logic and experience.

It is easy to prove Muslims to not harm Christians or Jews, because the Mideast was under Arab/Muslim rule for over 2000 years, and the Christians and Jews there were prospering fine, while being hired as administrators, viziers.
The Jews only start being harmed by the Christian Crusades and Inquisitions.
The Moslems were the only ones defending the Jews.

ROFL! That is so fucking ignorant it's beyond belief. Muslims killed millions of Christians during that period. They constantly raided the South Coast of Europe and took millions of Christians as slaves. Most of those slaves died. Thomas Jefferson sent Marines to destroy the Barbary Pirates who were constantly attacking American vessels and taking those on board captive to become slaves.

Thanks for showing everyone how your claims are based on total ignorance of history and of Islam.

First of all, Islam under Arab rule only lasted about 400 years, before being invaded and conquered by successive Asiatic waves, like the Mongols, Moguls, and Turks.
The Arab Muslims never raided Europe and never tried to expand or invade anyone.
And the Mongols, Moguls, and Turks later claimed to adopt Islam, but not when they were invading.

{...
The Siege of Baghdad, which lasted from January 29 until February 10, 1258, entailed the investment, capture, and sack of Baghdad, the capital of the Abbasid Caliphate, by Ilkhanate Mongol forces and allied troops. The Mongols were under the command of Hulagu Khan (or Hulegu Khan), brother of the khagan Möngke Khan, who had intended to further extend his rule into Mesopotamia but not to directly overthrow the Caliphate. Möngke, however, had instructed Hulagu to attack Baghdad if the Caliph Al-Musta'sim refused Mongol demands for his continued submission to the khagan and the payment of tribute in the form of military support for Mongol forces in Iran.

Hulagu began his campaign in Iran with several offensives against Nizari groups, including the Assassins, who lost their stronghold of Alamut. He then marched on Baghdad, demanding that Al-Musta'sim accede to the terms imposed by Möngke on the Abbasids. Although the Abbasids had failed to prepare for the invasion, the Caliph believed that Baghdad could not fall to invading forces and refused to surrender. Hulagu subsequently besieged the city, which surrendered after 12 days. During the next week, the Mongols sacked Baghdad, committing numerous atrocities and destroying the Abbasids' vast libraries, including the House of Wisdom. The Mongols executed Al-Musta'sim and massacred many residents of the city, which was left greatly depopulated. The siege is considered to mark the end of the Islamic Golden Age, during which the caliphs had extended their rule from the Iberian Peninsula to Sindh, and which was also marked by many cultural achievements
...}

{...
The Mughal Empire (Persian:...‎, translit. Gūrkāniyān;[9] Urdu:..., translit. Mughliyah Saltanat)[10][2] or Mogul Empire[11] was an empire in the Indian subcontinent, founded in 1526. It was established and ruled by the Timurid dynasty, with Turco-Mongol Chagatai roots from Central Asia, claiming direct descent from both Genghis Khan (through his son Chagatai Khan) and Timur,[12][13][14] and with significant Indian Rajput and Persian ancestry through marriage alliances;[15][16] the first two Mughal emperors had both parents from Central Asian ancestry.[17]The dynasty combined Persianate culture[11][18] with local Indian cultural influences[19] visible in its court culture and administrative customs.
...}

{...
The Ottoman Empire (/ˈɒtəmən/; Ottoman Turkish...‎, Devlet-i ʿAlīye-i ʿOsmānīye, literally "The Exalted Ottoman State"; Modern Turkish: Osmanlı İmparatorluğu or Osmanlı Devleti), also historically known in Western Europe as the Turkish Empire[8] or simply Turkey,[9] was a state that controlled much of Southeast Europe, Western Asia and North Africa between the 14th and early 20th centuries. It was founded at the end of the 13th century in northwestern Anatolia in the town of Söğüt (modern-day Bilecik Province) by the Oghuz Turkish tribal leader Osman I.[10] After 1354, the Ottomans crossed into Europe, and with the conquest of the Balkans, the Ottoman beylik was transformed into a transcontinental empire. The Ottomans ended the Byzantine Empire with the 1453 conquest of Constantinople by Mehmed the Conqueror.[11]

During the 16th and 17th centuries, at the height of its power under the reign of Suleiman the Magnificent,[12] the Ottoman Empire was a multinational, multilingual empire controlling most of Southeast Europe, parts of Central Europe, Western Asia, parts of Eastern Europe and the Caucasus, North Africa and the Horn of Africa.[13] At the beginning of the 17th century, the empire contained 32 provinces and numerous vassal states. Some of these were later absorbed into the Ottoman Empire, while others were granted various types of autonomy during the course of centuries.
...}

Tamerlane captured Baghdad and executed all 800,000 of its inhabitants. Then he converted to Islam. One of the Boston Marathon bombers was named after him.

Islam is the natural religion for subhuman thrill-killing predators. Hitler wanted the Germans to convert to it, which they would have if he had succeeded in his plan to exterminate the Jews and all the Slavs from Russia to Yugoslavia.

Actually, no he didn't. He did praise Islam, but it was more of a means to an end in picking up allies. Nothing I've been able to find says that Hitler wanted to have Germans convert.

He was strongly against Catholics though.

Interview with historian David Motadel: Hitler′s Muslim stop-gaps - Qantara.de

Did the Nazis really see Islam as something inherently positive or were the Muslims only a means to an end?

Motadel: Overall, I think that Muslims were means to an end. Nazi policies towards Islam were informed by pragmatism. Some leading Nazis, particularly Adolf Hitler and Heinrich Himmler, repeatedly expressed their respect for Islam. Whenever denouncing the Catholic Church, Hitler routinely contrasted it with Islam. While he denounced Catholicism as a weak, effeminate religion, he praised Islam as a strong, aggressive, martial religion. Overall, however, it was strategic considerations, not ideology, that led to Nazi Germany's campaign for Islamic mobilisation.

Wasn't Nazi racism a major obstacle to collaborating with Muslims?

Motadel: Hitler had already postulated the racial inferiority of non-European peoples in "Mein Kampf". Once in power, however, German officials showed themselves to be more pragmatic: non-Jewish Turks, Iranians and Arabs had already been explicitly exempted from any official racial discrimination in the 1930s, following diplomatic interventions from the governments in Tehran, Ankara and Cairo. And during the war the Germans showed similar pragmatism. Muslims everywhere, it was clear to every German officer, were to be treated as allies.

The realities on the ground were by no means straightforward. In the first months of the Nazi invasion of Russia, SS squads executed thousands of Muslims on the assumption that their circumcision showed that they were Jewish. Eventually, Reinhard Heydrich, chief Nazi security officer, sent out a directive cautioning the taskforce executing squads to be more careful. On the southern fringes of the Soviet Union, however, German killing squads still had difficulties distinguishing Muslims from Jews. Moreover, in North Africa, the Balkans and on the Eastern Front, German soldiers were confronted with diverse Muslim populations, including Muslim Roma and Jewish converts to Islam.

{...

...}

{...
...}

{...

...}

Actually, no he didn't. He did praise Islam, but it was more of a means to an end in picking up allies. Nothing I've been able to find says that Hitler wanted to have Germans convert.

He was strongly against Catholics though.

Interview with historian David Motadel: Hitler′s Muslim stop-gaps - Qantara.de

Did the Nazis really see Islam as something inherently positive or were the Muslims only a means to an end?

Motadel: Overall, I think that Muslims were means to an end. Nazi policies towards Islam were informed by pragmatism. Some leading Nazis, particularly Adolf Hitler and Heinrich Himmler, repeatedly expressed their respect for Islam. Whenever denouncing the Catholic Church, Hitler routinely contrasted it with Islam. While he denounced Catholicism as a weak, effeminate religion, he praised Islam as a strong, aggressive, martial religion. Overall, however, it was strategic considerations, not ideology, that led to Nazi Germany's campaign for Islamic mobilisation.

Wasn't Nazi racism a major obstacle to collaborating with Muslims?

Motadel: Hitler had already postulated the racial inferiority of non-European peoples in "Mein Kampf". Once in power, however, German officials showed themselves to be more pragmatic: non-Jewish Turks, Iranians and Arabs had already been explicitly exempted from any official racial discrimination in the 1930s, following diplomatic interventions from the governments in Tehran, Ankara and Cairo. And during the war the Germans showed similar pragmatism. Muslims everywhere, it was clear to every German officer, were to be treated as allies.

The realities on the ground were by no means straightforward. In the first months of the Nazi invasion of Russia, SS squads executed thousands of Muslims on the assumption that their circumcision showed that they were Jewish. Eventually, Reinhard Heydrich, chief Nazi security officer, sent out a directive cautioning the taskforce executing squads to be more careful. On the southern fringes of the Soviet Union, however, German killing squads still had difficulties distinguishing Muslims from Jews. Moreover, in North Africa, the Balkans and on the Eastern Front, German soldiers were confronted with diverse Muslim populations, including Muslim Roma and Jewish converts to Islam.

Hitler Converted Catholics because the Pope was against everything Hitler was doing. I watched a show about this on the History Channel where the Vatican actually assigned a man that would be a future Pope that would meet with Hitler several times as the Pope hoped to end the war through negotiations.

Pius XII’s Secret War Against Hitler - The Catholic Thing

I stand with Judge Pirro, i believe a woman who wears a hijab shows she adheres to Sharia Law, which is against to our Constitution. And furthermore Omar’s antisemitism, to me, proves she’s a radical Sharia Islamist. Gox is wrong
Unfortunately, you are just 100% wrong. No person's belief is against our constitution. The Constitution guarantees the right to believe anything you want, including believing the Constitution is stupid. That's one of the things that makes our godless Constitution so great.

Is that right? I was wondering why you loons are always trying to shred it.
It's very telling when someone accuses someone who actually stands by the Constitution of "shreding" it. Maybe you need to be reminded that the Constitution doesn't just count when it's easy.

I stand with Judge Pirro, i believe a woman who wears a hijab shows she adheres to Sharia Law, which is against to our Constitution. And furthermore Omar’s antisemitism, to me, proves she’s a radical Sharia Islamist. Gox is wrong

Holy shit are you ignorant on this.

1) America is about freedom of expression - not freedom or repression. If someone wants to wear a certain kind of non-threatening, head garment - that is none of your fucking business.

2) You have not a fucking clue what 'anti-Semitism' even means obviously.

'anti-Semitism
(also antisemitism)

NOUN
mass noun
  • Hostility to or prejudice against Jews.'
anti-Semitism | Definition of anti-Semitism in English by Oxford Dictionaries

Post EXACTLY where Omar specifically knocked the religion of Judaism?

Omar said NOTHING about the religion of Judaism. She ONLY spoke about her opposition to Israel government policy. And insulting Israeli government policy is NOT anti-Semitic...by definition.

I guarantee you there are Jewish citizens of Israel who are against their government's policy. Does that make them anti-Semitic as well?

Sheesh.

Why don't you people learn what words mean before you used them?

Have a nice day, you (obviously) prejudiced ignoramus.

…..and yet you cheer when someone wearing a MAGA hat gets accosted.
He did? Link where he cheered.

Pirro...Pirro...that's a foreign sounding name.....hmmmm...Italian maybe? I believe those Italians are all catholic and we know they are in thrall to the Pope over our country. That's against the Constitution.

And we know Trump's father's ancestors are German.

Donald Trump - Wikipedia

And Germany tried to destroy America in two world wars...they clearly are the enemy.

So Trump must be thrown out of office and his whole family deported back to Germany - immediately.

Can't be too careful - can we?
Remember his family trying to claim they were Swedish during WWII.

The Hijab violates Everything about this country.

It is a symbol of oppression.

It is a symbol of slavery.

As opposed to a symbol of torture and murder that many in this country freely wear around their necks?

Forum List

Back