Reuters Reporter Promised O’Rourke To Sit on Story Until After Election Against Cruz

Interesting. Key sentence which ceased my concern about any sort of coverup was agreement made between reporter and others in group concerning O'Rourke's involvement: They wouldn’t confirm that it was this person unless I promised that I wouldn’t write about it until after the November election.

While on topic, I feel urge to confess that back in 1972 I hacked into my high school's Senior Class standing file. I didn't change any data but when our teacher discovered a fellow student accessing the data (I had told him how) my friend passed word that the teacher was ticked. Back in the day our school didn't actually have a computer, we wrote and submitted our programs trough a teletype connected to a computer in Cleveland. It was a fun class with very few students, something like 5 or 6.

The MSM will attack the DemWitt they don't want and cover up for the chosen one (obammy farakhen photos etc.) unless they just can't continue the coverup? Then they will spin or discredit source as lomg as they can.

So far they have not hit CamelToe? Is she the one the chosen one?

This story just came out about Beto after the hacking story.

Disturbing Child-Murder Fantasy Tied to Beto O'Rourke

A report from Reuters has unearthed disturbing writings, and other skeletons, from former Texas Congressman Beto O'Rourke's past.

The Daily Wire's Ryan Saavedra has more:

In a profile that also documented O'Rourke's involvement in a hacker group, Reuters reported: "it’s unclear whether the United States is ready for a presidential contender who, as a teenager, stole long-distance phone service for his dial-up modem, wrote a murder fantasy in which the narrator drives over children on the street, and mused about a society without money.

Disturbing Child-Murder Fantasy Tied to Beto O'Rourke | The Hollywood Conservative

This story just came out about Beto after the hacking story.

Disturbing Child-Murder Fantasy Tied to Beto O'Rourke

A report from Reuters has unearthed disturbing writings, and other skeletons, from former Texas Congressman Beto O'Rourke's past.

The Daily Wire's Ryan Saavedra has more:

In a profile that also documented O'Rourke's involvement in a hacker group, Reuters reported: "it’s unclear whether the United States is ready for a presidential contender who, as a teenager, stole long-distance phone service for his dial-up modem, wrote a murder fantasy in which the narrator drives over children on the street, and mused about a society without money.

Disturbing Child-Murder Fantasy Tied to Beto O'Rourke | The Hollywood Conservative
It is perfectly normal to fantasize about murdering children and having cows shove a hoof up your butt.
At least for Democrats it is.

As always a bunch of the dim candidates don’t yet know they’re just there to get chewed up and spat out as the knife carving and teeth gnawing amongst them get more rabid.

Forum List

Back