Is Fox News Changing?

• Fox is getting better.

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Fox is about the same.

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Fox is getting worse.

Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters
Why are Conservatives so outraged over a hijab?
I am not outraged over the hijab, I am outraged that pirro while entirely correct was censored by the now liberal fox news

PS. This is what the hijab hides

Warning graphic image of mutilated Islamic woman

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/zhxuCDjTd9U/hqdefault.jpg

Again, the hijab is about covering hair, not face, is from the Old Testament, and is done by ALL JEWS, as well as MANY CHRISTIANS, like nuns, Pilgrims, Amish, etc.
The hijab is NOT Muslim.
It predates Islam.

I am not outraged over the hijab, I am outraged that pirro while entirely correct was censored by the now liberal fox news

Again, the hijab is about covering hair, not face, is from the Old Testament, and is done by ALL JEWS, as well as MANY CHRISTIANS, like nuns, Pilgrims, Amish, etc.
The hijab is NOT Muslim.
It predates Islam.
Hijab is about covering the face, are you blind

Funny%2BBurka%2BMuslim%2BWomen%2B-%2BAustralia.jpg

Pirro threw red meat to the bigots and racists in her rant questioning whether a Muslim could be a real American

I have not seen any mutilated Muslims in America........have you?
American muslims worship EXACTLY THE SAME TEXT AS ISIS.

My text says love your neighbor and enemy the Koran says convert them or destroy them by jihad, jumbo jet attack is acceptable

Pirro said nothing not accurate

That is just a lie.
First of all, it is very clear ISIS is not Islamic, and not a single cleric is part of their side.
ISIS likely is a CIA false front.
And anyone claiming the Quran at all says to harm any innocents that are not attacking, is just lying.
The Quran says that no one should ever be converted by force.
Jihad is not war or aggression, but simply trying to life correctly in all things you do.

Pirro threw red meat to the bigots and racists in her rant questioning whether a Muslim could be a real American

My text says love your neighbor and enemy the Koran says convert them or destroy them by jihad, jumbo jet attack is acceptable

1.5 billion Muslims on earth and 2 million American Muslims living peacefully. Only the radical fringe engage in such atrocities

As Americans, we are more threatened by radical right wing terrorists than our Muslim Population
Either one denounces hate text, or they support it.
Pirro has denounced the Koran and I stand with her anywhere anytime.

As for the liberal fox news, f them

Since the Quran is from the Old Testament, then if you denounce the Quran, you also denounce all of Judaism and much of Christianity.

That is just a lie.
First of all, it is very clear ISIS is not Islamic, and not a single cleric is part of their side.
And anyone claiming the Quran at all says to harm any innocents that are not attacking, is just lying.
Jihad is not war or aggression, but simply trying to life correctly in all things you do.
So ISIS is a CIA fake group....

Yes Adolph, if you say so

1.5 billion Muslims on earth and 2 million American Muslims living peacefully. Only the radical fringe engage in such atrocities

As Americans, we are more threatened by radical right wing terrorists than our Muslim Population

Since the Quran is from the Old Testament, then if you denounce the Quran, you also denounce all of Judaism and much of Christianity.
The Koran is not an old or new testament document.

You are severely misinformed, and need help.

Try Dr. Mossberg

You know how many first world countries still have the death penalty? The United States is one... they have that in company with countries like Iran, Iraq, Yemen, United Arab Emirates, Syria, Qatar, Kuwait, Jordan, Egypt...

Explain why you should pay for the care of mass murderers
Many of which do not even want to live

Because about 10% of those convicted and sentenced to die, are likely innocent.
Not only that, but there really is no way that the death penalty can exist in a democratic republic.
Individuals do have the right to kill, but only in defense, and executions are not in defense.
And if individuals do not have the right to execute, they can't delegate it to government.
Executions are not just about the executed, but about preventing future atrocities, which is the real point of law.

Piero has her right to her opinion, as you do as well. When you remove pirros right but maintain your own you are not advocating democracy

Executions have never prevented anything.
Charles Dickens wrote about how the pickpockets loved it when they hung a pickpocket because it was such easy pickings.

Pierro has a right to her opinions, but once she deliberately lies in a way that is likely to cause others to commit murder, she has committed the crimes of inciting illegal violence.

I have a right to my opinion, but that is ignored because I can't afford access to the media.
That is not a democracy Pierro is advocating. It is the worst of hysterical mob rule.
Pirro never lied, you are senile and delusional or both

Lol who did pirro direct to commit murder? Under the Koran all practicing muslims must murder her, is this what u mean

Pirro lied because she said that being critical of Israel some how violated the Constitution.
That is silly because clearly Israel has been declared as in violation of hundreds of war crimes, by almost the entire world.

Pirro obviously tried to direct people like you to commit murder, and you are also trying to incite murder against innocent Muslims.
You are lying by saying the Quran tells Muslims to kill unbelievers, when it clearly does not.
So by spreading deliberate lies, you are trying to make others afraid of Muslims and more likely to murder them illegally.
That is a criminal offense.
Inciting others to violence by spreading deliberately false hate speech is a crime.

The hijab is NOT Muslim.
It predates Islam.

Those are not hijabs.
This is a hijab.
pretty-hijab.jpg

Explain why you should pay for the care of mass murderers
Many of which do not even want to live

Not only that, but there really is no way that the death penalty can exist in a democratic republic.
Individuals do have the right to kill, but only in defense, and executions are not in defense.
And if individuals do not have the right to execute, they can't delegate it to government.
Executions are not just about the executed, but about preventing future atrocities, which is the real point of law.

Piero has her right to her opinion, as you do as well. When you remove pirros right but maintain your own you are not advocating democracy

Charles Dickens wrote about how the pickpockets loved it when they hung a pickpocket because it was such easy pickings.

Pierro has a right to her opinions, but once she deliberately lies in a way that is likely to cause others to commit murder, she has committed the crimes of inciting illegal violence.

I have a right to my opinion, but that is ignored because I can't afford access to the media.
That is not a democracy Pierro is advocating. It is the worst of hysterical mob rule.

Lol who did pirro direct to commit murder? Under the Koran all practicing muslims must murder her, is this what u mean

Pirro lied because she said that being critical of Israel some how violated the Constitution.
That is silly because clearly Israel has been declared as in violation of hundreds of war crimes, by almost the entire world.

Pirro obviously tried to direct people like you to commit murder, and you are also trying to incite murder against innocent Muslims.
You are lying by saying the Quran tells Muslims to kill unbelievers, when it clearly does not.
So by spreading deliberate lies, you are trying to make others afraid of Muslims and more likely to murder them illegally.
Inciting others to violence by spreading deliberately false hate speech is a crime.
Congress backed pirro and denounced the radical muslims hate speech. Should all of congress be removed

The hijab is NOT Muslim.
It predates Islam.

Those are not hijabs.
This is a hijab.
pretty-hijab.jpg
So how come the bimbo in congress isn't wearing that

That is just a lie.

Look at the origins of ISIS.
When the US invaded Iraq and Saddam surrendered, the US forced all of the secular Sunni that had supported Saddam to be fired from their jobs. They mostly had government jobs. The US put Shiites in power, who were Iranian puppets.
So before joining ISIS, these secular Sunni knew almost nothing about Islam.
And therefore after joining ISIS, they still knew almost nothing about Islam, but now suddenly had millions of dollars worth of new Toyota trucks and weapons someone gave them. Who do you think financed all those Toyotas and weapons?

It is remotely possible someone else like the Saudis financed ISIS, but the track record from like the US weapons transfers in Benghazi, that it was the US who did it. So then ISIS is just a fake front the US created in order to give the US an excuse to invade Syria.

Try Dr. Mossberg

The Quran follows the rules and advice of the Old Testament exactly.
The hijab is from the Old Testament, for example.
The only difference between the Old Testament and the Quran is that the Old Testament says women have no souls, can not inherit, can not divorce, and can not own property.

Congress backed pirro and denounced the radical muslims hate speech. Should all of congress be removed

No, Congress did not. Congress ruled that any hate speech, like that of Pirro, was wrong.
Congress ruled that Omar was right.

The hijab is NOT Muslim.
It predates Islam.

Those are not hijabs.
This is a hijab.
pretty-hijab.jpg
So how come the bimbo in congress isn't wearing that

Omar is wearing a hajib, you just do not know what one looks like.

That is just a lie.

When the US invaded Iraq and Saddam surrendered, the US forced all of the secular Sunni that had supported Saddam to be fired from their jobs. They mostly had government jobs. The US put Shiites in power, who were Iranian puppets.
And therefore after joining ISIS, they still knew almost nothing about Islam, but now suddenly had millions of dollars worth of new Toyota trucks and weapons someone gave them. Who do you think financed all those Toyotas and weapons?

It is remotely possible someone else like the Saudis financed ISIS, but the track record from like the US weapons transfers in Benghazi, that it was the US who did it. So then ISIS is just a fake front the US created in order to give the US an excuse to invade Syria.
Look I hate to do this, but I am going to block you, because anyone who believes that the Koran is part of the Christian bible and that the CIA is responsible for radical Islamic behavior dating back thousands of years before the USA was even discovered, is clearly so mentally disturbed that no rational exchanges of info are possible.

That said your name, address entire life history is already in the hands of the appropriate authorities, as is every text, email, phone call you have ever made in your entire life from any source. The USA constitution allows your thoughts, the patriot act allows unobstructed entry into your home.

Enjoy

regardless, the primary point I was making in my thread, that got merged into this one, is that Fox News is not my news source any longer. They lost too many good people in their attempts to appease their advertisers. I'm going to a medium that doesn't kowtow to advertisers, one that more reflects viewerships wills than Fox News does. Not everything on Blaze I like so I'll only watch those things I do like. I'll miss Tucker, but I'm sure he'll be fired soon and will be on Blaze himself as well. Fox is now almost as antiquated as the Liberal news outlets.

I am sure that you will find a good home at Breitbart and Stormfront....

Try Dr. Mossberg

The only difference between the Old Testament and the Quran is that the Old Testament says women have no souls, can not inherit, can not divorce, and can not own property.
So muslims worshipping the old testament are really jews as they believe the same things. That is the genesis of what you just said

That is just a lie.

Look I hate to do this, but I am going to block you, because anyone who believes that the Koran is part of the Christian bible and that the CIA is responsible for radical Islamic behavior dating back thousands of years before the USA was even discovered, is clearly so mentally disturbed that no rational exchanges of info are possible.

That said your name, address entire life history is already in the hands of the appropriate authorities, as is every text, email, phone call you have ever made in your entire life from any source. The USA constitution allows your thoughts, the patriot act allows unobstructed entry into your home.

Enjoy

That is silly because radical Islam did not exist before the 1940s, when the Islamic Brotherhood was created.

What is in the Quran that does not come from the Old Testament?
About the only thing is that improvement that women do have souls, and should have rights.
Other than that, the Quran and Old Testament are pretty much identical.
In fact, the Quran says that Moses and Jesus were both valid prophets of the one true God.

And you are being silly.
Don't you think the FBI already had my name from my opposition to the Vietnam war?

Boy you read really badly.
I did not say that all Muslims have the same beliefs as each other, but that Muslims have the same beliefs as Jews, since things like women covering their hair comes from the exact same Old Testament writings.

LOL you think I read your nonsense?

If Judge Pirro denounces the hate speech that Omar used against Jews that is her right

Rep. Ilhan Omar responds to House committee chair's charge of 'vile, anti-Semitic slur'

No its not Pirro's right to lie and incite harm against innocents.
Omar criticized Israel, which all Jews are supposed to do.
If you knew anything about Judaism, you would know that after the fall of the 2nd Temple of Solomon in 160 AD, Jewish leadership decreed that no Jews should return to Jerusalem until the coming of the Messiah, as a sign that Jews has atoned for the sins of arrogance and pride.
All the rest of the world criticizes Israel for its constant violations of the Geneva Conventions, and war crimes.
Anyone NOT criticizing Israel is then complicit with the war crimes Israel is committing.

Pirro did not lie, she expressed her opinion, when opinions are censored Hitler wins

No exceptions

Hitler wins? Oh brother.
Hitler killed jews and Christian's both

Do you disagree?

lol…well, I guess that is one way of “censoring their opinions”.

Try Dr. Mossberg

So muslims worshipping the old testament are really jews as they believe the same things. That is the genesis of what you just said

YES! That is absolutely correct. The Old Testament was not just what the Hebrew tribes believed, but all the Arab tribes in the Mideast during that time.
The only part you have slightly wrong is that you are saying Arabs are actually Jews, and it is sort of backwards.
Jews really are just one small sect of Arabs, and all Arabs had pretty much the same Old Testament back then.

Christianity was also Jews and Arabs, but realized that some of the Old Testament was wrong and needed reform.
The Muslims came up with the same ideal, that the Old Testament was in need of reform.
But I think Christianity did the reforms better than the Muslims did.
However, it does not matter, because Christianity was too much for most of the Mideast to accept.
And Islam could continue to reform if we were not attacking them and trying to kill them.

Forum List

Back