Fox News is trying to keep Jeanine Pirro away from conservative events

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
Comment in post #2

In the wake of the Dominion Voting Systems lawsuit, Fox News is trying to keep Jeanine Pirro away from some conservative events.

Fox News is keeping one of its most visible figures on a tight leash as she promotes her new book, infuriating her publisher and some Christian conservative activists.

Over the last several weeks, The Five co-host Jeanine Pirro has been on a tour to promote her new book Crimes Against America: The Left's Takedown of Our Republic. But two people with knowledge of the situation told Semafor that the network has severely limited Pirro’s promotional appearances by strongly discouraging her from appearing at multiple conservative religious and political events.

In a statement shared with Semafor, a spokesperson for Pirro’s publisher, Winning Team Publishing, said that the former New York judge was “prohibited from speaking at Turning Point USA, church services, and various other events.”

“We are extremely disappointed that Fox News would censor one of their biggest stars,” the spokesperson said.

the former New York judge was “prohibited from speaking at Turning Point USA, church services, and various other events.”

I'm calling BULLSHIT. A judge cannot order her that way; what is the legal basis for that? Further, it is a legal action taken against TP USA, churches and other people for no good reason causing them harm through no fault of their own. Charlie Kirk and the rest should sue the judge for millions.

Comment in post #2

In the wake of the Dominion Voting Systems lawsuit, Fox News is trying to keep Jeanine Pirro away from some conservative events.

Fox News is keeping one of its most visible figures on a tight leash as she promotes her new book, infuriating her publisher and some Christian conservative activists.

Over the last several weeks, The Five co-host Jeanine Pirro has been on a tour to promote her new book Crimes Against America: The Left's Takedown of Our Republic. But two people with knowledge of the situation told Semafor that the network has severely limited Pirro’s promotional appearances by strongly discouraging her from appearing at multiple conservative religious and political events.

In a statement shared with Semafor, a spokesperson for Pirro’s publisher, Winning Team Publishing, said that the former New York judge was “prohibited from speaking at Turning Point USA, church services, and various other events.”

“We are extremely disappointed that Fox News would censor one of their biggest stars,” the spokesperson said.
They don't like it? Too bad!

Fuck you too, you fuckin' shitbird! :auiqs.jpg:

I'm calling BULLSHIT. A judge cannot order her that way; what is the legal basis for that? Further, it is a legal action taken against TP USA, churches and other people for no good reason causing them harm through no fault of their own. Charlie Kirk and the rest should sue the judge for millions.
Read it again when you're sober.
4i6Ckte.gif

From WHAT? Freedom of speech?
No. Wild as actionable statements and story agendas unsupported by facts and journalistic integrity, like they just got sued and were forced into the larges settlement ever for that type of case. It was just lil Tucker, but the whole bunch over there and, yes, she is know to have a big mouth at time. I suspect most organizations in media, (not necessarily the news) are being more cautious now. Remeber when PMSNBC and Rachel Maddow got sued and some sort of settelement reached, theough that company ended us stating no reasonable person could conclude that she was factual in her entertainment and opinion. Lil Tucker had one the same way while at FOX. They still have the word "News" right in their name. even if consumers now know they will push false reporting for business and political reasons, nobody considers them a news organization, or shouldn't. It is not like they came on a apologized for the lies. They just decided to keep their personalities and executives out of a public trial, they were expecting to lose.

TPUSA causes harm. I bet you blew Charlie Kirk a kiss after he indoctrinated you like he does to many others.

I think you misread what was written. They didn't say that a judge ordered anything. They said the 'former judge', in reference to Pirro.

And Fox News as far more latitude as all they can do is fire her. I'm not saying its great, but Fox News making rules for their employees isn't a judge's order.

Comment in post #2

Cnnfoxmsnbc

Forum List

Back