Judge Outlawed Racial Profiling – Until!

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Typical of Progressives who can be so tolerant – until it directly affects them and theirs.

Federal Judge Susan Dlott made a ruling in 2002 that when she declared it was unconstitutional to identify people by their race. But then, three men in masks broke into her $8 million home and started beating on her and her husband. She managed to escape to run to a neighbor to call the cops. Guess what she had to say.

There’s three black men with guns at our house,” Dlott told a 911 operator after she escaped the home invasion and ran to her neighbor’s house one mile away

Read more: Articles: Federal Judge Who Outlawed Racial Profiling is Victim of Black Mob Violence

She's yelling to 911 that "3 black men with guns are in the house" with her dog and husband.

I WOULD HAVE PAID $1000 to the dispatcher if she had said "O ma'am I'm gonna put out a county wide summons to find 3 black cops to respond.....there's several white ones 2 houses down from you now....go meet them....and we'll wait on some black cops to come rush in and save your dog and husband, we wouldn't wanna...you know...confront the blacks with white cops ....I have 1 who is 35 miles away...."

Typical of Progressives who can be so tolerant – until it directly affects them and theirs.

Federal Judge Susan Dlott made a ruling in 2002 that when she declared it was unconstitutional to identify people by their race. But then, three men in masks broke into her $8 million home and started beating on her and her husband. She managed to escape to run to a neighbor to call the cops. Guess what she had to say.

There’s three black men with guns at our house,” Dlott told a 911 operator after she escaped the home invasion and ran to her neighbor’s house one mile away

Read more: Articles: Federal Judge Who Outlawed Racial Profiling is Victim of Black Mob Violence
That's not profiling. That's ID'ing the suspects. You're American Thinker link doesn't know what the definition of "Profiling" is either. Not much of a Thinker. :lol:

She's yelling to 911 that "3 black men with guns are in the house" with her dog and husband.

I WOULD HAVE PAID $1000 to the dispatcher if she had said "O ma'am I'm gonna put out a county wide summons to find 3 black cops to respond.....there's several white ones 2 houses down from you now....go meet them....and we'll wait on some black cops to come rush in and save your dog and husband, we wouldn't wanna...you know...confront the blacks with white cops ....I have 1 who is 35 miles away...."
Of course you would.

Of course you would.

Yes. I would. Because nothing is more satisfying than seeing liberal ideology in real world practice and the total failure that it usually results in.

Of course you would.

Yes. I would. Because nothing is more satisfying than seeing liberal ideology in real world practice and the total failure that it usually results in.

Yep!
Like Obama's shovel ready jobs that wasn't so shovel ready.:lmao:

Of course you would.

Yep!
Like Obama's shovel ready jobs that wasn't so shovel ready.:lmao:

I should not laugh, because that cost us taxpayers a lot of wasted money.

That's not profiling. That's ID'ing the suspects. You're American Thinker link doesn't know what the definition of "Profiling" is either. Not much of a Thinker. :lol:

Kinda dense are we. Did you bother to read the full story or check the links?

Of course not.

Kinda dense are we. Did you bother to read the full story or check the links?

Of course not.
She being a libtard no she didn't.

Forum List

Back