Judge orders trump to pay $2,000,000 to settle foundation suit

Status
Not open for further replies.
(CNN)A judge ordered President Donald Trump to pay $2 million to a collection of nonprofit organizations as part of a settlement with the New York state attorney general's office to resolve a civil lawsuit that alleged "persistent" violations of charities law that included unlawful coordination with the 2016 Trump presidential campaign, according to a court filing Thursday.

My favorite part:

Trump himself had vowed to fight the lawsuit, tweeting last year, "I won't settle this case!"

Trump lied again.

He said the same thing about the Fraud University suit with the "Mexican" judge from Indiana.
Then he quietly shelled out 25 million bucks to make it go away, just before the Electrical College would submit their votes, which was like a total coincidence and stuff. Believe me.

What does the Electoral College have to do with this?

Due to the timing, nothing. It's a total total coincidence and has absolutely nothing to do with the fear that electors would not cast votes for a huckster actively involved as the defendant in a fraud suit, nothing at all, nope.

You mean just like the Stormy Daniels payoff a few weeks before the election?

Nothing to do with the election at all.......

I think The OP is going through a dry spell.
Hasn't been able to fondle a fellow Left Tard Hairy Man Butt Lover's Juevos in a while.

(CNN)A judge ordered President Donald Trump to pay $2 million to a collection of nonprofit organizations as part of a settlement with the New York state attorney general's office to resolve a civil lawsuit that alleged "persistent" violations of charities law that included unlawful coordination with the 2016 Trump presidential campaign, according to a court filing Thursday.

My favorite part:

Trump himself had vowed to fight the lawsuit, tweeting last year, "I won't settle this case!"

Trump lied again.

He said the same thing about the Fraud University suit with the "Mexican" judge from Indiana.
Then he quietly shelled out 25 million bucks to make it go away, just before the Electrical College would submit their votes, which was like a total coincidence and stuff. Believe me.

Due to the timing, nothing. It's a total total coincidence and has absolutely nothing to do with the fear that electors would not cast votes for a huckster actively involved as the defendant in a fraud suit, nothing at all, nope.

Do we have to go through this again?
The Electors in states Trump won were selected by Trump or the Republican Party.
Do you think they would break loyalty to Trump and the Party?

My favorite part:

Trump lied again.

Nope.

He didn't want his wife to know.

My favorite part:

Trump lied again.

Nope.

Like Clinton did not want his wife to know?

You are a Liar.....You know as well as I do...trump was trying to keep his affair out of the press ..AND EVANGELICALS LOVE HIM!

My favorite part:

Trump lied again.

Nope.

when you are the 3rd wife of a serial adulterer, you fully expect unfaithfulness.

Nope.

You are a Liar.....You know as well as I do...trump was trying to keep his affair out of the press ..AND EVANGELICALS LOVE HIM!

No. Clinton didn't want Paula Jones and her attorneys to know.
I bet Hillary knew, in fact I'm willing to beg Hillary smoked the cigars Bill stuck in Monica.

My favorite part:

Trump lied again.

Nope.

LOL- and you poor stupid Trumpettes probably want to believe that.

Trump had his attorney pay off Stormy Daniels a month before the election.

And then lied to voters after the election claiming he had never paid her off.

Nope.

No. Clinton didn't want Paula Jones and her attorneys to know.
I bet Hillary knew, in fact I'm willing to beg Hillary smoked the cigars Bill stuck in Monica.

Probably just as much as Melania smoked the cigars Trump stuck in all of the women he committed adultery with.

Nope.

when you are the 3rd wife of a serial adulterer, you fully expect unfaithfulness.

Do you have proof of that? Maybe a link....

You are wrong. Women buy men's bullshit all the time, especially when mucho money is involved.
I'll bet Trump said thing like, "No baby, I won't do that anymore, You are the ONE."

Trump to pay $2 million to settle New York civil lawsuit against Trump Foundation and his children

Donald Trump to pay $2 million to settle New York Attorney General civil lawsuit against Trump Foundation and his children - CNNPolitics

All that BS I read in 2016 about the corrupt Clinton foundation....while the trump family was using their foundation like a "check book."

And the trumpette cult ignores the criminal bastards....the White House Mafia
Has the Clinton foundation been ordered to pay fines? For criminal acts.

Nope.

LOL- and you poor stupid Trumpettes probably want to believe that.

Trump had his attorney pay off Stormy Daniels a month before the election.

And then lied to voters after the election claiming he had never paid her off.

So what. It's his private business.
We don't own him.

Nope.

Do you have proof of that? Maybe a link....

You are wrong. Women buy men's bullshit all the time, especially when mucho money is involved.
I'll bet Trump said thing like, "No baby, I won't do that anymore, You are the ONE."

A link to him being on his 3rd marriage? Really?

They do not buy the lie when money is involved, they just do not care.

In this case she might have been happy he was fucking around, that way she did not have to see him naked ever again.

So long as the Trumpsettes cheer themselves with the thought that Trump is no more loathsome than the Clintons, I see that as a positive for 2020.

Unfortunately, sainthood couldn't make Warren NOT a loser.

No. A link to since he was a "serial adulterer" she KNEW that it would happen to her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back