Not open for further replies.

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
  • Love
Reactions: xyz
Rollin.jpg

(CNN)A judge ordered President Donald Trump to pay $2 million to a collection of nonprofit organizations as part of a settlement with the New York state attorney general's office to resolve a civil lawsuit that alleged "persistent" violations of charities law that included unlawful coordination with the 2016 Trump presidential campaign, according to a court filing Thursday.

My favorite part:

Trump himself had vowed to fight the lawsuit, tweeting last year, "I won't settle this case!"

Trump lied again.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
(CNN)A judge ordered President Donald Trump to pay $2 million to a collection of nonprofit organizations as part of a settlement with the New York state attorney general's office to resolve a civil lawsuit that alleged "persistent" violations of charities law that included unlawful coordination with the 2016 Trump presidential campaign, according to a court filing Thursday.

My favorite part:

Trump himself had vowed to fight the lawsuit, tweeting last year, "I won't settle this case!"

Trump lied again.

Reminder! These are the people in charge of our tax funds....

Trump to pay $2 million to settle New York civil lawsuit against Trump Foundation and his children

Donald Trump to pay $2 million to settle New York Attorney General civil lawsuit against Trump Foundation and his children - CNNPolitics

All that BS I read in 2016 about the corrupt Clinton foundation....while the trump family was using their foundation like a "check book."

And the trumpette cult ignores the criminal bastards....the White House Mafia
This is in New York? Yah, Fuck that decision. It will be appealed out of State to a Circuit Appellate Court.

Note how The New York District allowed Whitey Bulger to murder people at will, and even helped him with assassinations, and did not give a Fuck about The Clinton Foundation Laundering Money right in front of them. BTW, Mueller and his buddies all came from The Corrupt New York-Boston District.

New York, the entire state is run by Criminals. The Mob, China, Mexican Drug Cartels, and Russia all have a piece of the pie there.

"Judge Saliann Scarpulla said Trump breached his fiduciary duty to the Trump Foundation by allowing his campaign staff to plan a fundraiser for veterans' charities in the run-up to the 2016 Iowa caucuses."

The Bastard used the fundraiser for veteran charities to further his campaign.....EVIL SNAKE

My favorite part:

Trump lied again.

Don't you have some Putin Pudding to make for your Dead Daddy Al Baghdadi?

Trump to pay $2 million to settle New York civil lawsuit against Trump Foundation and his children

Donald Trump to pay $2 million to settle New York Attorney General civil lawsuit against Trump Foundation and his children - CNNPolitics

All that BS I read in 2016 about the corrupt Clinton foundation....while the trump family was using their foundation like a "check book."

What's Wrong little COUP Meister? You don't want to talk about The Failed Mueller Report, or failed COUP 1.0 or Failed COUP 2.0?

It's like $2 bucks to the Donald, now you remember when Bill had to pay almost a million bucks to settle a rape case?

My favorite part:

Trump lied again.

He said the same thing about the Fraud University suit with the "Mexican" judge from Indiana.
Then he quietly shelled out 25 million bucks to make it go away, just before the Electrical College would submit their votes, which was like a total coincidence and stuff. Believe me.

My favorite part:

Trump lied again.

He's a Grand Cyclops for the Koup Klux Klan! :auiqs.jpg:

This is in New York? Yah, Fuck that decision. It will be appealed out of State to a Circuit Appellate Court.

Note how The New York District allowed Whitey Bulger to murder people at will, and even helped him with assassinations, and did not give a Fuck about The Clinton Foundation Laundering Money right in front of them. BTW, Mueller and his buddies all came from The Corrupt New York-Boston District.

New York, the entire state is run by Criminals. The Mob, China, Mexican Drug Cartels, and Russia all have a piece of the pie there.

Settlements don't get appealed.

One of my 'favorite' examples of Trump using Foundation money like his own piggy bank is when he was buying portraits of himself with Trump Foundation money- and then hanging the portrait in his own gold course.

Trump used his charity's money to pay for portrait of himself, Cohen says

Bizarrely though, it’s also not the first time that Trump has used his foundation’s funds to pay for a portrait of himself at an auction. Last year, the New York attorney’s general office, which was investigating corruption at Trump’s foundation, revealed in litigation that Trump had bid $10,000 for a painting of himself at a charity auction at Mar-a-Lago.

crop_90havitrump1474316891.jpg

My favorite part:

Trump lied again.

He said the same thing about the Fraud University suit with the "Mexican" judge from Indiana.
Then he quietly shelled out 25 million bucks to make it go away, just before the Electrical College would submit their votes, which was like a total coincidence and stuff. Believe me.

What does the Electoral College have to do with this?

My favorite part:

Trump lied again.

coup clutz clan 1.jpg

My favorite part:

Trump lied again.

What does the Electoral College have to do with this?

Due to the timing, nothing. It's a total total coincidence and has absolutely nothing to do with the fear that electors would not cast votes for a huckster actively involved as the defendant in a fraud suit, nothing at all, nope.

My favorite part:

Trump lied again.

View attachment 288598
1 Out of 4 Ain't Bad.

Nazi Pelosi is Next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back