Judge Orders Lesbian Reinstated To Air Force

Does anyone really care anymore?

Do we want to get into the sexual practices of heterosexual soldiers or is that don't ask don't tell also?
There are restrictions against heteros in uniform as well.

Never heard of PDA rules and regs, have you?

Interesting.......

How many heterosexuals were discharged last year for getting a blow job?

Do we want to get into the sexual practices of heterosexual soldiers or is that don't ask don't tell also?

Interesting.......

Heterosexuals are punished including discharge for a variety of sexual violations every year. Stop playing dumb.

Interesting.......

Heterosexuals are punished including discharge for a variety of sexual violations every year. Stop playing dumb.

Different standard of justice than for homosexuals

Stop playing dumb

Interesting.......

Stop playing dumb

different standards? No , you can be separated for heterosexual violations just the same as you can for homosexual violations.

And I am FOR allowing them to serve, but don't try to act like they are treated differently under the UCMJ. They aren't.

Stop playing dumb

different standards? No , you can be separated for heterosexual violations just the same as you can for homosexual violations.

And I am FOR allowing them to serve, but don't try to act like they are treated differently under the UCMJ. They aren't.
Ex-officer will testify Friday against gay ban - Army News | News from Afghanistan & Iraq - Army Times

Almy was dismissed after a routine computer search turned up personal e-mails he wrote while deployed in Iraq. After the e-mails were given to his commander, he was handed discharge papers marked “homosexual admission” as the reason “Despite this treatment, my greatest desire is still to return to active duty as an officer and leader in the United States Air Force, protecting the freedoms of a nation that I love; freedoms that I myself was not allowed to enjoy while serving in the military,” Almy wrote in an April 26, 2010, letter to President Obama asking him to overturn the policy.

The federal judiciary indeed can rule on matters military, because the UCMJ, signed by president, is a federal document that must comply with the Constitution.

Oddball, not oddly enough, is wrong again. Let's move on.

Oddball, not oddly wrong again, is being silly, because he knows I served active duty for more than a decade as an airborne infantryman in a number of units stateside and overseas and as an investigator for the JAG Corps.

Oddball, since it is your affirmation, want to quote us federal code that prevents the federal judiciary from having jurisdiction over the military services. Before you do, odd one, remember that the Supreme Court has been passing review on matters military for more than seventy years.

Now, having been briefed, odd one, go ahead.

Civilian courts have no jurisdiction to review military cases, with the sole exception of the Supreme Court, which, in 1984, was given appellate jurisdiction over the Court of Military Appeals. The only remaining exception to this exclusive jurisdiction is the habeas corpus process, in which a civilian court can compel the military to show cause to hold a prisoner.

Constitutional Topic: Military Justice - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

I should change my signature to "Beats Jokey around the ears daily"

Last edited:
I think we all need to imagine the Big Picture.

Is there anyone here who would want :

image4117735g.jpg

to be rugmunching

ellen-degeneres-short-hair240do031610.jpg

I think not.

I really don't care, but I'd still like to get some lesbo pics in this thread.

Oddball, not oddly wrong again, is being silly, because he knows I served active duty for more than a decade as an airborne infantryman in a number of units stateside and overseas and as an investigator for the JAG Corps.

Oddball, since it is your affirmation, want to quote us federal code that prevents the federal judiciary from having jurisdiction over the military services. Before you do, odd one, remember that the Supreme Court has been passing review on matters military for more than seventy years.

Now, having been briefed, odd one, go ahead.
Then you're a moron, who paid no attention during your orientation. As a member of the military, you are federal property, not a citizen.

An inferior court to USSC has no jurisdiction...Period.

If their worthless and unenforceable about DADT carried any weight under UCMJ jurisdiction, then why was it that the Senate even had to bother putting its attempted repeal on their legislative calendar?

Yep, I knew you could not quote anything. Ever wondered why every military reservation has a federal magistrate assigned to handle cases involving military members that are not handled by UCMJ?

And here is oddball's expression as he figures what to do next.
big-black-dog-albums-some-of-big-black-dog-s-favorite-photos-picture2231-21-1.gif

Last edited:
Yep, I knew you could not quote anything. Ever wondered why every military reservation has a federal magistrate assigned to handle cases involving military members that are not handled by UCMJ.

what is a military reservation? and you are wrong, AGAIN. Are you EVER right?

Yep, I knew you could not quote anything. Ever wondered why every military reservation has a federal magistrate assigned to handle cases involving military members that are not handled by UCMJ.
Because military members have been known to violate state and local civilian laws, from time to time, dipshit.

Speaking of quoting law, how 'bout you cite the legal point or authority that gives inferior civilian courts any jurisdiction over an internal military matter, schmuck.

Poor answer, oddone, because you made the charge, and I pointed out the issue with the UCMJ already. I asked for federal code, and you can't give it, although you have been looking for it. You can answer for me why every military reservation has on site, or access to, a federal magistrate. It is interesting to me that you are resulting to sounding like a bushie. That is funny.

Because military members have been known to violate state and local civilian laws, from time to time, dipshit.

Speaking of quoting law, how 'bout you cite the legal point or authority that gives inferior civilian courts any jurisdiction over an internal military matter, schmuck.

I would also like him to cite even one case where a civilian court system has entered a military installation to arrest a member of the military without permission from the MP of said installation. Even a court order from a civilian court means NOTHING.

Forum List

Back