Judge: John Edwards has serious heart condition

When I was first diagnosed with a right bundle block, I drove from Ga to OH, and Back to Ga in a weekend. Loaded our household into two 25ft trucks and drove back to Ohio. Unloaded the trucks on Friday, saw a cardiologist on Wednesday and had my first stent put in on Monday.....
No fan of Edwards. But sometimes surgeries are put off for reasons....my father recently had to wait almost a week for emergency surgery. And my MIL is currently waiting and waiting and waiting for other issues to resolve before she undergoes the knife.

Sorry bout that,

1. My gut says if it was serious then they would do something, *right now*.
2. So if its not serious, then its elective, and who has just ordinary elective heart surgery?
3. No, this isn't anything but a delay tactic, in order to make arrangements if he gets convicted, you know, false passports, birth records, etc. in order to disappear.
4. When you have money, like Edwards does, you can fix things ahead of time, before the shit hits the fan, you know, save the King at all costs.
5. This smells.
6. How bout Edwards suddenly dies, just need a corpse, to do plastic surgery on, and a funeral, and a secret flight to Columbia.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back