Judge: John Edwards has serious heart condition

Crackerjack

Too sick for a cure
Dec 6, 2011
Somalia
The Associated Press: Judge: John Edwards has serious heart condition

By MICHAEL BIESECKER, Associated Press – 1 hour ago
QGpQgZMnTwIAc6M3U4ObOZEAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

GREENSBORO, N.C. (AP) — Ex-presidential candidate John Edwards has a serious heart condition that will require a medical procedure next month and his illness limits his travel including for an upcoming court case over possible campaign violations, his doctor told a judge, who delayed the trial.

Federal Judge Catherine Eagles did not disclose the exact nature of Edwards' illness Friday or what procedure he needed. However, she said the two-time presidential candidate had "three episodes" and indicated his condition could be life-threatening if left untreated.

A cardiologist for the 58-year-old ex-North Carolina senator wrote two letters about his condition to Eagles, who talked about them during a hearing to consider whether the trial on six felony and misdemeanor counts should begin this month. Eagles said jury selection will now start March 26, at the earliest.

Edwards is taking medication and is scheduled to undergo a procedure in February from which it will take several days to recover, Eagles said. She did not describe what the episodes involved or if the procedure would require unclogging arteries or other common treatments. The doctor's letters and other medical records have been kept under seal by the court.

[...]
:rolleyes:

Sorry bout that,

1. This is hard to believe.
2. Very.
3. He is a libturd am I right?:lol:
4. And the judge is a libturd too huh?:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

When I was first diagnosed with a right bundle block, I drove from Ga to OH, and Back to Ga in a weekend. Loaded our household into two 25ft trucks and drove back to Ohio. Unloaded the trucks on Friday, saw a cardiologist on Wednesday and had my first stent put in on Monday.....

When I was first diagnosed with a right bundle block, I drove from Ga to OH, and Back to Ga in a weekend. Loaded our household into two 25ft trucks and drove back to Ohio. Unloaded the trucks on Friday, saw a cardiologist on Wednesday and had my first stent put in on Monday.....

But you're a hard ass, and he's a wimp.

But you're a hard ass, and he's a wimp.

Cardiologist actually called me a dumb ass, and I asked him if he wanted to come over the house and help unpack...... He declined......

niiiiiiiice.... you don't like someone's politics so wish them dead?

really?

i'm sure he decided to have heart surgery just to avoid a trial.

yep. that's it.

you should be ashamed.

but i know you're not.

really?

yep. that's it.

you should be ashamed.

but i know you're not.
I don't wish him dead. I hope he lives to serve whatever sentence he's given. After that, I couldn't care less.

:dunno:

really?

yep. that's it.

you should be ashamed.

but i know you're not.

Could he be lying just to avoid court? Only the judge knows for sure. We haven't seen the documentation that he/she has. I trust the judicial system enough to think it's a legit ailment.

At any rate, the only person that should be ashamed is John Edwards. He's a lying, despicable, disgusting person. I don't wish him dead, he's already dead inside.

Last edited:

really?

yep. that's it.

you should be ashamed.

but i know you're not.

Could he be lying just to avoid court? Only the judge knows for sure. We haven't seen the documentation that he/she has. I trust the judicial system enough to think it's a legit ailment.

At any rate, the only person that should be ashamed is John Edwards. He's a lying, despicable, disgusting person. I don't wish him dead, he's already dead inside.

1. what he was charged with is something generally addressed by the FEC. The fact that it is in Court is bizarre.

2. He is scheduled for heart surgery according to the court. is he having surgery to avoid a trial?

3. Why would you see "evidence"?

4. He cheated on his wife... so did gingrich, clinton, daddy bush, eisenhower, fdr and kennedy.

5. i'm afraid i can't get up a head of steam about it. i don't get into fauxrage. and i can tell you that as vile and despicable and disgusting a human being as dick cheney is, i never once wished anything bad happen to him.

Last edited:

really?

yep. that's it.

you should be ashamed.

but i know you're not.

1. what he was charged with is something generally addressed by the FEC. The fact that it is in Court is bizarre.

2. He is scheduled for heart surgery according to the court. is he having surgery to avoid a trial.

3. Why would you see "evidence"?

4. He cheated on his wife... so did gingrich, clinton, daddy bush, eisenhower, fdr and kennedy.

5. i'm afraid i can't get up a head of steam about it. i don't get into fauxrage. and i can tell you that as vile and despicable and disgusting a human being as dick cheney is, i never once wished anything bad happen to him.
:lol: I can't get up a head of steam for this flea either- he's just too insignificant. ..:cool:

Forum List

Back