Judge Jeanine: Uranium One is Biggest Scandals of the Last Century and Is Far from a Distraction

You don't know wtf you are talking about. Russian government has so much uranium that it was one of their big exports when USSR fell apart. They don't need specifically American uranium to deliver shitloads of it to wherever their little red heart desires.

Export for personal profit with an FBI informant under a gag order from the prior administration to keep him from testifying, and I don’t know what I’m talking about :lol:

Yes, you don't know what you are talking about.

This is what the administration and Nunez-their-lapdog are COUNTING ON when they arrange these dog and pony shows - public ignorance.

That’s why I am supplying the evidence of NRC reports and documents and all you can provide is nothing more than your own opinionated statement.

Thank you!

You are supplying evidence that United States allowed private companies to export uranium. NOTHING about that is controversial or even strange.

Particularly the sale of uranium to a Russia state owned firm, with details of how uranium shipment can take a very explicit path so it can be moved without the knowledge of Congress. Do we need to also go into financial records that were uncovered in connection to the uranium one?

Yet all and any collusion is with Trump, you progressives are really good at making accusations without providing any of your own documents and material evidence.

As I already explained - total nonsense. If Russia simply wants to get uranium to someone we don't like they can do it just fine without American processing plants.

This is not about security, this is about BUSINESS. Perhaps dirty business, but the national security angle Clinton was supposedly selling out is a complete bust.

Export for personal profit with an FBI informant under a gag order from the prior administration to keep him from testifying, and I don’t know what I’m talking about :lol:

This is what the administration and Nunez-their-lapdog are COUNTING ON when they arrange these dog and pony shows - public ignorance.

That’s why I am supplying the evidence of NRC reports and documents and all you can provide is nothing more than your own opinionated statement.

Thank you!

You are supplying evidence that United States allowed private companies to export uranium. NOTHING about that is controversial or even strange.

Particularly the sale of uranium to a Russia state owned firm, with details of how uranium shipment can take a very explicit path so it can be moved without the knowledge of Congress. Do we need to also go into financial records that were uncovered in connection to the uranium one?

Yet all and any collusion is with Trump, you progressives are really good at making accusations without providing any of your own documents and material evidence.

As I already explained - total nonsense. If Russia simply wants to get uranium to someone we don't like they can do it just fine without American processing plants.

This is not about security, this is about BUSINESS. Perhaps dirty business, but the national security angle Clinton was supposedly selling out is a complete bust.

Show me the “approval” you claim we have given for this export around Congress. Do you have documentation that you can provide to back up your statement surrounding uranium one exports?

Even if it WASN'T uranium and was instead some other resource, 20% of it was given

No resource was "given". You are peddling nonsense.

US simply approved as not-a-security-threat a PRIVATE sale of ore processing utilities that COULD POTENTIALLY make up 20% processing capacity in the states

How does going around the knowledge of Congress equate to approval? Approval from President Obama then?

images

Going around? Wtf?

Congress does not approve specific sales, this is handled by the agencies designated. Congress can inquire about them, but their knowledge of it wouldn't be a normal flow of the process.

Even if it WASN'T uranium and was instead some other resource, 20% of it was given

US simply approved as not-a-security-threat a PRIVATE sale of ore processing utilities that COULD POTENTIALLY make up 20% processing capacity in the states

How does going around the knowledge of Congress equate to approval? Approval from President Obama then?

images

Going around? Wtf? Congress does not approve specific sales, this is handled by the agencies designated.

Then why the gag order on the FBI informant through the prior administration? Why the financial deposits to the Clinton’s?

You see documents are more convincing when you have them and can provide it in a post, then dodging the question.

This secret FBI informant will be the key of putting Hillary in the pen, a place she's deserved to be for a long time. This witness has tapes, audio, emails and documentation that is supposed to be devastating to her and Bill, plus other's who sold out our national security for personal gain.

Nuclear Official Says Hillary Clinton Engaged In Extortion – Secret FBI Informant Is Set To Blow Open Uranium-One Scandal (VIDEO)
Shep Smith has already explained the facts to you on this non story so you run to your propaganda media to tell you what you want to hear.
What is this... the 1000th time you had a scoop that went NOWHERE?
Yet you continue to use the same source that has failed and embarrassed you time and time again.
You’re not too bright, bro.

Well the information is now public...

Things are going to get real interesting now. In my opinion there is enough to indite Hillary and most of the Obama administration. We will see where it goes now that it is public info.
Trump will be in prison sooner than Hillary is. Take that to the bank.

He is not a secret anymore. He is scheduled to testify tomorrow as far as I know.

Here’s The FBI Informant Who Says He Has Evidence On the Uranium One Deal

William Campbell, a Russian lobbyist, is the informant, according to Reuters.
Weve known who he is for a long time. It is what he knows that was the issue. Now that the Gag has been removed there are a whole lot of people running for cover... I just hope he doesn't have a Clinton related suicide in the back of the head...

Or a robbery gone bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go to youtube, there are plenty of
Sure... how much of that Uranium has left the U.S.?

Since documents and the NRC has confirmed the export of “yellow cake” with dates surrounding the time period this was to take place, to include a plant in Cameco Corp with its capacity to ship between 7,500,000 kilograms to 12,000,000 kilograms, I’d say the amount is quite substantial considering the capacity.

Why don’t you explain to me why would we be involved with selling uranium to a nation who’s warheads are pointed right at us? What is the benefit, of not for the substantial payments into the Clinton Foundation?

You don't know wtf you are talking about. Russian government has control of so much uranium that it was one of their big exports when USSR fell apart. They don't need specifically American uranium to deliver shitloads of it to wherever their little red heart desires.

How-Much-More-Bomb-Uranium-Will-Russia-Blend-Down_Fig2.jpg

So the hundred+ millions given to the Clinton Foundation and the $500,000 speaker fees for Bill were given out of the kindness of their hearts? I suggest you read the book, Clinton Cash, it will cause you a reason to question all of the coincidental timing. Big money reward for big profits.

A great investment from the company's standpoint, while America once again looks confused and easily bought. All from a woman who really could do anything she wanted based on her ability to successfully avoid any degree of accountability for any number of issues. They are worth how many millions based on a career in politics? This trend has to stop, the sooner the better.
What 100+ millions are you talking about??
I didn't know the Trump school of BS had a branch in Canada...Live and learn

My country lead by the RCMP have been exploiting and taking advantage of America for decades, entering your corporations, taking your jobs and having the media tell you how good we are for your economy. It's been coup of sorts and one has to give great credit to Canada for pulling the wool over the eyes of Americans and your leadership for so long. A small little country like Canada with no innovation and a negligible amount of liberty, in particularly when compared to America, and we wag the dog. Truly a fascination that is probably being studied by foreign intelligence agencies (many of which we most likely advise).

Of course, this assault against your values, ideology and economic system isn't too much of a challenge when you have politicians like your former SOS who comes to Ontario, meets with our premier who is leading the most indebted sub-borrowing jurisdiction in the world. Yes, the world. Clinton goes on to tell the media about "what a great job Kathleen Wynne is doing" and reaps great praise on our failed province. She said it with a straight face, as our province of 14 million or so has a staggering $310B of debt that would make California blush. Offering nothing but neo-communist ideology and debt.

How do you view Canada? Ask around and you will understand just how effective Canada has been at winning the PR battle. "They are the friendly people to the north", "Canada, they are just like us". Nothing like stealing millions of jobs in Canada, sending more Canadians over to take high paying jobs, AND, giving back very little. I know, I've seen it and I am aware of more covert operatives than you could count on your fingers and toes.

How arrogant are we? I just recently posted a link in which the U.S is demanding that NAFTA public contracts should be on a dollar for dollar basis to be fair to all nations, and Canada is telling them "no dice". We are actually, blatantly telling you "we want MORE of your taxpayer dollars than we give you". How can this small little baby seal hunting nation get away with this and insult America and your taxpayers with such confidence? They know they have done a great deal of backroom work to get your establishment politicians on board. We feel we can control this relationship, Obamas coalition certainly helping us out.

How they get them on board is for you to figure out.

I love my country, my country decimated my life for daring to expose Canadian abuses against American companies in NAFTA so in fact, they underestimated how committed I would be to speaking the truth to Americans and Europeans. I was doing the right thing and instead of Canada understanding the consequences, they squeezed me further which forced me to reach out to those outside my borders and blow the whistle. Now there are so many American politicians who know about these abuses than I could ever have imagined.

Need further evidence of where this relationship is headed? My PM is going to be in China next month to negotiate a free trade agreement, you can imagine how giddy China is about the prospect of being in Canada and their ability to infiltrate America. Do some research of Norsat International among other potential National Security threats that Canada presents with our engagement with China.

I could name some more high profile businesses in which Canada has flaunted it's ability to tamper with American executive leadership, but I think I will hold a bit close to the vest. Just make sure you advise your intelligence agencies that not everything Canada says and promotes to our friends in the U.S is as it seems...

Last edited:

images

Going around? Wtf? Congress does not approve specific sales, this is handled by the agencies designated.

Then why the gag order on the FBI informant through the prior administration m? Why the financial deposits to the Clinton’s?

You see documents are more convincing when you have them and can provide it in a post, then dodging the question.

FBI and DoJ has MANY reasons to not let their employees talk about highly classified internal investigations. It is called STANDARD NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT. No one had to give any specific gag order for this guy to not be able to discuss it.

Look we can go round and around about this or we can just watch this guy testify, say right about nothing of real consequence, Nunez spewing some more bullshit and this whole thing barely remembered 6 months from now.

I then will remind you how much of a sucker you are.

Last edited:
This secret FBI informant will be the key of putting Hillary in the pen, a place she's deserved to be for a long time. This witness has tapes, audio, emails and documentation that is supposed to be devastating to her and Bill, plus other's who sold out our national security for personal gain.

Nuclear Official Says Hillary Clinton Engaged In Extortion – Secret FBI Informant Is Set To Blow Open Uranium-One Scandal (VIDEO)

I hope i am wrong, but I’ll bet nothing of any significance comes from this.
It won't. The whole thing has already been dubunked. There is no investigation and will be no testimony. Gateway Pundit is not a reliable source of information.

Extorting 100 million dollars is no small feat... If the evidence and time line are correct, she was influence peddling while Secretary of State.. It actually is the definition of treasonous acts against the US while holding public office. This could put her and most of the Obama admin who knew and allowed it to happen in jail for the rest of their lives.
You really do live in la la land.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Extorting 100 million dollars is no small feet... If the evidence and time line are correct she was influence peddling while secretary of State.. It actually is the definition of treasonous acts while holding public office. This could put her and most of the Obama admin who knew and allowed it to happen in jail for the rest of their lives.
Oh? For what did the Clinton’s extort “millions of dollars?”
Selling out control of US URANIUM Stock piles... FuckTARD!
Still no response from Billy_Bob ??

What is your evidence that the Clinton’s were bribed with “100 million dollars” to allow that deal to go through?

:badgrin:

- HRC was in charge of those making the decision

Nope- but you knew that.

Hillary was in charge of the State Department- but not directly in charge of the recommendation by the State Department.

And the State Department was one of only several government agencies that had to approve of the sale- none of whom were under Hillary.

But you know that.

We all know that HRC was not directly in charge of the deal. And we know Geauxit knows it.

Well the information is now public...

Things are going to get real interesting now. In my opinion there is enough to indite Hillary and most of the Obama administration. We will see where it goes now that it is public info.
Trump will be in prison sooner than Hillary is. Take that to the bank.

How about you provide us with actual documents that you can list from a source, otherwise known as evidence, to the fact. I’ve seen too many progressives come up empty when asked to do just that, let’s just see if you can do better.

Congress does not have the power to "approve" or "disprove" sales like this. Nor is it required that they "know" about it.

Thank you!

Show me the “approval” you claim we have given for this export around Congress. Do you have documentation that you can provide to back up your statement surrounding uranium one exports?

Why do you keep returning to Congress?

They are entirely irrelevant.

You mean the racist trolls of infowars?

Folks, sick degenerate freaks actually think a good looking woman with awesome blonde hair is racist! Anyone with any science background knows how biologically difficult that is. For example, are there any blondes in Africa? If not, why not?

Snotter, stay on subject and not on petty racism.

Forum List

Back