Judge Jeanine: Uranium One is Biggest Scandals of the Last Century and Is Far from a Distraction

Judge Janeeni got her ass whopped in NY politics with the help of Clinton and never recovered. She went from a promising or hopeful political career to B or C grade FOX talking head.

I love how Judge Jeanine, Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, and Laura Ingraham are tag-teaming Hillary and the DNC.

Keep pushing until the Clinton's flimsy house of cards collapses.

Tick Tock.

It's mindboggling how much treachery the Clinton's were doing to harm the United States of America.

Judge Jeanine: Uranium One is Biggest Scandals of the Last Century and Is Far from a Distraction

I thought her husband's scandals were some of the worst of that last century.

He sold uranium to the Russians, fixed a primary election, and colluded with the Russians against an opponent?

I wasn't aware of that. Thanks for setting me straight.

It's mindboggling how much treachery the Clinton's were doing to harm the United States of America.

He sold uranium to the Russians, fixed a primary election, and colluded with the Russians against an opponent?

Save your horseshit for the manure spreader.

Oh, did I touch a nerve? So we don't want to talk about the possibility of your loser candidate doing hard time?

Keep livin' the dream. :biggrin:

Oh, did I touch a nerve? So we don't want to talk about the possibility of your loser candidate doing hard time?

Don't hold your breath waiting for anything to happen to Hillary Clinton. Trey Gowdy and company tried for 11 hours straight and she didn't crack, but he sure was sweating like a pig. The Clintons really know how to work it without getting caught. Unlike Trump and his kids, who have fucked up so badly they have a former FBI director up their asses with the Criminal Investigative division of the IRS. And Jared has been caught lying...again. Tsk.

Don't hold your breath waiting for anything to happen to Hillary Clinton. Trey Gowdy and company tried for 11 hours straight and she didn't crack, but he sure was sweating like a pig. The Clintons really know how to work it without getting caught. Unlike Trump and his kids, who have fucked up so badly they have a former FBI director up their asses with the Criminal Investigative division of the IRS. And Jared has been caught lying...again. Tsk.

Let's see:

Hillary Clinton - Overwhelming evidence

Donald Trump - Nothing.

Guess who's going to end up in prison?

I love how Judge Jeanine, Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, and Laura Ingraham are tag-teaming Hillary and the DNC.

Tick Tock.

They have nothing except all that winning their orange president has failed to deliver.

Tick Tock.

They have nothing except all that winning their orange president has failed to deliver.

Failed? We're winning so much I can hardly stand it. Please President Trump, stop all this winning. I can hardly stand it. :biggrin:

Poor Judge Jeannie

She tries so hard to pander to what conservatives want

Let's see:

Hillary Clinton - Overwhelming evidence

Donald Trump - Nothing.

Guess who's going to end up in prison?

Yeah, the evidence is soooooooo overwhelming, it can't be found outside of Fox

Uranium deal and Clinton Foundation pass each other in the night.

Even more astounding is the bs fumb duckery your kind comes up with again and again.

LOL- yeah- speaking of manufactured scandal and fake news- this is it.

Each of the things the contards claim is manufactured.
There is no 'quid pro quo'- because unlike the Trump Foundation- which really does use its funds to benefit Trump personally- the Clinton Foundation doesn't finanically benefit the Clintons.

And if they did- it was the most inept bribery scheme in history- since there were like 17 other parties that all approved this sale.

A sale that has not harmed the United States at all.

Forum List

Back