Uranium deal and Clinton Foundation pass each other in the night.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
MSNBC Host Skewers Claims Clinton Helped Sell Uranium To Russians

Reid continually peppers Kerns with questions about the deal, leading Kerns to admit that Clinton had no direct involvement in the approval, and that the foundation donor had sold his shares in the company prior to giving money to the Clinton organization.

″So what you’re talking about is a deal that nine members of CFIUS approved unanimously,” Reid said on the show. “None of them was Hillary Clinton. You have a donor who separately gave Hillary Clinton donations at a time when she was not secretary of state. The two things cross in the night, they have no relation to each other.”

----------------------------------

Completely blown apart with facts and dates, research and data.

And this is the best Trump/Republicans can do?

Pitiful,

just

pitiful.

• Banned
I love the part about "Classic Putin Deflection".

Calling for her imprisonment and execution? Totally Putin.

You would expect this with Putin calling the shots.

Reid continually peppers Kerns with questions about the deal, leading Kerns to admit that Clinton had no direct involvement in the approval, and that the foundation donor had sold his shares in the company prior to giving money to the Clinton organization.

″So what you’re talking about is a deal that nine members of CFIUS approved unanimously,” Reid said on the show. “None of them was Hillary Clinton. You have a donor who separately gave Hillary Clinton donations at a time when she was not secretary of state. The two things cross in the night, they have no relation to each other.”

Pitiful,

just

pitiful.

the foundation donor had sold his shares in the company prior to giving money to the Clinton organization.

There is no possible way that a foreign donor could have been given money by a third party in order to bribe...err...donate to the Clinton Foundation.

I mean it absolutely beggars belief.
If it took me 10 seconds to come up with the idea, no one else would ever think of it.
Just ridiculous.

• Banned

Pitiful,

just

pitiful.

the foundation donor had sold his shares in the company prior to giving money to the Clinton organization.

There is no possible way that a foreign donor could have been given money by a third party in order to bribe...err...donate to the Clinton Foundation.

If it took me 10 seconds to come up with the idea, no one else would ever think of it.
Just ridiculous.
Years before?

You are right. It's a ridiculous idea.

Now I know you clowns are terrified of Trump's corruption being made public. It's understandable.

Trump is a cult leader. His base are cult followers.

Trump is pretty much a cult leader, says religious studies scholar and author Reza Aslan

Trump Fits the Profile of a Classic Cult Leader. Can His Followers Be Saved?

Donald Trump leads an insane white cult — and Pat Buchanan just explained how it works

• Banned
Trump's Appeal: What Psychology Tells Us

Reflecting on the implications of this analysis for the specifics of this election, we can see that many Trump voters knew full well that their man was a reprobate, that they deplored his crudities and that they saw him as a risky choice. And yet in a world where the system is seen to be against “us” and where things appear to be driven in the wrong direction by “them,” the really irrational thing to do is to vote for the conventional candidate who represents sticking with that system.

---------------------------------------

For many in Trump's base, it really does seem as if America is against them.

The truth is, the country and the world have changed and the GOP base refuses to change to keep up with the changing world. That is the foundation of conservatism. It's also where fossils come from.

87% of lost manufacturing jobs were automated. That's tremendous change. It's not even acknowledged right here on the USMB no matter how much proof is offered. Even video and photo's aren't accepted.

Pitiful,

just

pitiful.

Just ridiculous.
Years before she even was appointed Secretary of State by Obama??

So, who out of the other 8 agencies, did Hillary convince on the committee to vote for the sale instead of against the sale? Should be easy peasy to find out....in fact, I'm sure the answer is already known.... NONE.

Now please explain to us all, how does donations to the Clinton foundation charity, from the Canadian man who sold his shares in the US MINING OPERATION years before the Russian gvt arm bought them out from the new owner he sold them to, and who shared the charity cause with the foundation, years before Hillary was appointed by Barack Obama as Secretary of state, and of which the Clinton's have no access to a dime of those donations, translate to some sort of illegal, quid pro quo?

Pitiful,

just

pitiful.

Just ridiculous.
Years before?

Now I know you clowns are terrified of Trump's corruption being made public. It's understandable.

Trump is pretty much a cult leader, says religious studies scholar and author Reza Aslan

Donald Trump leads an insane white cult — and Pat Buchanan just explained how it works

Hey, Joe, we'd like to send Hillary $100 million, can you help us out?

Yeah, ridiculous. DERP!

Now I know you clowns are terrified of Trump's corruption being made public.

I'd like Hillary's corruption made public. Bubba's. Trump's. Obama's. Bush's.

Get it all out in the open.

Pitiful,

just

pitiful.

Just ridiculous.

So, who out of the other 8 agencies, did Hillary convince on the committee to vote for the sale instead of against the sale? Should be easy peasy to find out....in fact, I'm sure the answer is already known.... NONE.

Now please explain to us all, how does donations to the Clinton foundation charity, from the Canadian man who sold his shares in the US MINING OPERATION years before the Russian gvt arm bought them out from the new owner he sold them to, and who shared the charity cause with the foundation, years before Hillary was appointed by Barack Obama as Secretary of state, and of which the Clinton's have no access to a dime of those donations, translate to some sort of illegal, quid pro quo?

What are you talking about?
She didn't get her bribe before she was Secretary of State.

Now please explain to us all, how does donations to the Clinton foundation charity....... translate to some sort of illegal, quid pro quo?

Foreign (Russian even!!) bribes to Clinton don't bother you?
Buying influence with the most qualified person to ever run for President isn't an issue?

Just ridiculous.
The burden of proof is on YOU and it requires more than just YOU thinking it up in 10 seconds!!!!

Just ridiculous.
The burden of proof is on YOU and it requires more than just YOU thinking it up in 10 seconds!!!!

Yes, I'll get right on that.

Pitiful,

just

pitiful.

Just ridiculous.
Years before?

So you say frump is a cult leader
But then say
9 members are independent thinkers of hillary’s Sphere of influence

Ya and the clinton’s Didn’t control the dnc either :rolleyes:

Pitiful,

just

pitiful.

Just ridiculous.
Years before?

But then say

You make her a Superwoman.

30 years the GOP have attacked her and her family.

Nothing except conspiracies.

Trump in office one year.

How many scandals?

Trump U
Trump Foundation under criminal investigation
Almost everyone in his campaign, his administration and his family with a Russian Connection
Already three indictments with more to come
And a guilty plea
All of Trump's overseas gaffe's
Trump's defense of Putin
Trump's defense of racists and white nationalists

And he's barely begun. Barely started. Less than a year. No wonder you clowns are crying Obama and Hillary. Wire tap anyone? Kenya? Birth Certificate?

Pitiful,

just

pitiful.

J

Pitiful,

just

pitiful.

Just ridiculous.
Years before?

But then say

How many scandals?

Trump U
Almost everyone in his campaign, his administration and his family with a Russian Connection
And a guilty plea
Trump's defense of Putin

And he's barely begun. Barely started. Less than a year. No wonder you clowns are crying Obama and Hillary. Wire tap anyone? Kenya? Birth Certificate?

Pitiful,

just

pitiful.
I was raised on a dairy farm and been around cattle all my life and I never made no 100k in futures
You,re right no conspiracy just a fact

J

Pitiful,

just

pitiful.

Just ridiculous.
Years before?

But then say

How many scandals?

Trump U
And a guilty plea
Trump's defense of Putin

Pitiful,

just

pitiful.
I was raised on a dairy farm and been around cattle all my life and I never made no 100k in futures
You,re right no conspiracy just a fact
I don't know what you are talking about.

Besides, Hillary can demand a 250k payday for talking. 100k is peanuts.

Funny how the GOP drags this Hillary conspiracy out about every other month.

Forum List

Back