Judge Cannon pushes back Trump deadline for filing

Bullshit.
Those charges contain enough evidence for Grand Juries to vote for indictments.
A grand jury only hears the prosecutor's evidence and their determination has nothing to do with a verdict. We have already seen prosecutors (Willis, Smith, James) using lawfare to concoct evidence in order to keep Trump in courtrooms so he can't campaign. They know he committed no crimes and will never be convicted, they're just doing what they are told by George Soros and the Democrats who are actively trying to interfere with the election.

Last edited:
So what are you fatties going to do? Steal everyone's mailboxes? Not pay your taxes?

🤣

The only thing you halfwits will declare war in is your own life expectancies.

giphy.gif

Bullshit.

my "agenda" is nothing more than seeing criminals held responsible for their crimes.
Nope, you gave it away when you complained this should all be done before the election. That's the whole purpose here, after all, to impact the election.

It's a Federal case, wingnut.
There are federal courthouses all across the country. It's not like DC has the ONLY federal courthouse in the US. I think the state of Florida has over ten federal courthouses. So, why would Jack Smith need to try the case in DC?

Does that make you happy knowing a candidate gets to run for office before voters get to know his guilt or innocence for crimes charged.
Would you feel as happy about it if the candidate evading trial had a "D" next to his name?
It matters to you because you don't want Trump to win. I didn't vote for Trump or Biden in 2020, and very likely will do it again in November. So, I'm not emotionally invested in the outcome of these trials. The right for the defense to pursue avenues of legal maneuvers doesn't matter if the person has a "D" or "R" next to their name. That's allowed by the legal system. The DoJ had plenty of time to charge Trump with crimes. However, I believe that all the indictments that Trump has been charged with happened AFTER he decided to run again.

It matters to you because you don't want Trump to win. I didn't vote for Trump or Biden in 2020, and very likely will do it again in November. So, I'm not emotionally invested in the outcome of these trials. The right for the defense to pursue avenues of legal maneuvers doesn't matter if the person has a "D" or "R" next to their name. That's allowed by the legal system. The DoJ had plenty of time to charge Trump with crimes. However, I believe that all the indictments that Trump has been charged with happened AFTER he decided to run again.
And that right there is the Achille's heel of the whole thing. I do believe that the non-politically active population sees this as political prosecution, despite the panting narrative of justice for crimes committed, blah, blah, blah. The more the democrats pile on, the more it comes across that way.

However, I believe that all the indictments that Trump has been charged with happened AFTER he decided to run again.
He knew the indictments were coming before he announced his candidacy. That is why he announced so early.
That is also why Garland had to appoint Jack Smith; so there could be no suspicions of the investigations being politically motivated.

He knew the indictments were coming before he announced his candidacy. That is why he announced so early.
That is also why Garland had to appoint Jack Smith; so there could be no suspicions of the investigations being politically motivated.
Too late for that now.

You can believe that if it helps gets you through the day. There's already suspicions of it being politically motivated. Why would Nathan Wade have two days of meetings with WH counsel over a state law matter? Fani and Leticia communicating with WH counsel? Why are people so upset that it won't be ruled upon until after the election? Why before November is so important? Any idiot can see is because it will affect the election if Trump is found guilty in all these cases. I think that Trump will be found guilty in NY. Even though I don't believe they've made anything remotely close to a "guilty beyond reasonable doubt" argument. This looks like if a guilty verdict happens, the appeals court will absolutely crush this case.

Now Trump knows that most of those indictments aren't going to be tried before the Presidental election, and most independents won't care about the NY case. It'll be kind of funny if Trump wins and he demands all those documents back that were taken from his home in Florida.

Had a fish on, a big stupid one.....took it hook line and sinker. You let your hate get the better of you.

Trump isn't like that............the democrats, that's another story.
You're like that. You suggested civil war gleefully.

Hey idiot... do you even know what that means? I have asked you 3 times, and all you have done is sit there and play with yourself.

So come on, pussy... tell us your gross war fantasy.

You're like that. You suggested civil war gleefully.

Hey idiot... do you even know what that means? I have asked you 3 times, and all you have done is sit there and play with yourself.

So come on, pussy... tell us your gross war fantasy.

baby-crying.gif

God bless Trump and Judge Cannon.

baby-crying.gif

God bless Trump and Judge Cannon.
Haha, I knew you would run away. Too pussy to back your words, even on an anonymous message board.

Which is why we can all be confident the loudmouth pussied will NOT be prosecuting a civil war.

Demonstration over. A thank you to my assistant, Dell dude.

Haha, I knew you would run away. Too pussy to back your words, even on an anonymous message board.
Which is why we can all be confident the loudmouth pussied will NOT be prosecuting a civil war.
Demonstration over. A thank you to my assistant, Dell dude.
Poor poor FFI..................Trump would never advocate civil war........you took the bait and let your hate do your thinking for you. Poor poor FFI.

My God, I hate to see a grown man cry........... :eek:
200w.gif

Face the reality Jack Smith has set himself up to lose this case.

Forum List

Back