Judaism and zionism are extreme opposites

I am getting so tired of this bullshit. Firstly, I have no more belief in Judaism than I do in Islam, both are absurd fanatical sects. A bunch of hocus pocus.

Secondly, this business of any great number of Jews residing in Palestine until the arrival of the European Zionists is propaganda. While a small number of the most religious Spanish Jews evicted from Spain after 1492 who were Ottoman citizens did settle in Palestine, it was a very small number. Almost all of these Spanish Jews settled in Livorno (a free city in the Grand Duchy of Tuscany) or Istanbul. There is source documentation that shows that in the district that encompassed Palestine there were less than 10,000 Jews in 1893. The Ottoman census of 1893 confirms this, and this number include quite a few recent Zionist arrivals from Europe. So how many Jews could there have been in Palestine before the Zionist migration. Here is the table from the 1893 Ottoman census:

View attachment 112272

View attachment 112271

The Kudus Special District is Palestine and you will see that there are about 3,900 female Jews and about 4,000 male Jews in the whole of the District in 1893. So again, how many friggin Jews could there have been in Palestine before 1893? You bunch of lying propagandists?

The census document is available online in pdf, but you have to go through some loops. Scribd has a free 30 day download period so you could download it here:

Kemal H.karpat, Ottoman Population, 1830-1914

Or you can try this Russian free service:

Ottoman population, 1830-1914 : demographic and social characteristics / Kemal H. Karpat. book online read or download

The table from 1893 for the Kudus District is around page 144/145

BTW after manipulating this closed source You claimed to be the only right one...it's evident You've graphically manipulated it again as it differs from what You presented earlier:
post #3575
post #3572
post #3561

I am getting so tired of this bullshit. Firstly, I have no more belief in Judaism than I do in Islam, both are absurd fanatical sects. A bunch of hocus pocus.

Secondly, this business of any great number of Jews residing in Palestine until the arrival of the European Zionists is propaganda. While a small number of the most religious Spanish Jews evicted from Spain after 1492 who were Ottoman citizens did settle in Palestine, it was a very small number. Almost all of these Spanish Jews settled in Livorno (a free city in the Grand Duchy of Tuscany) or Istanbul. There is source documentation that shows that in the district that encompassed Palestine there were less than 10,000 Jews in 1893. The Ottoman census of 1893 confirms this, and this number include quite a few recent Zionist arrivals from Europe. So how many Jews could there have been in Palestine before the Zionist migration. Here is the table from the 1893 Ottoman census:

View attachment 112272

View attachment 112271

The Kudus Special District is Palestine and you will see that there are about 3,900 female Jews and about 4,000 male Jews in the whole of the District in 1893. So again, how many friggin Jews could there have been in Palestine before 1893? You bunch of lying propagandists?

The census document is available online in pdf, but you have to go through some loops. Scribd has a free 30 day download period so you could download it here:

Ottoman population, 1830-1914 : demographic and social characteristics / Kemal H. Karpat. book online read or download

You're tired because Your original premise "there was no Palestinian Jews" was laughable and You proved it with each reference You posted.
All I was saying Jews resided in Israel before the first Zionist immigration, for long and continuously through history, establishing a vast volume of works on that land.

If the numbers are too low for You, it only means that the recent massacres and expulsions of Palestinian Jews, just 50 years earlier, from Hebron, Jerusalem and Sefad were a successful ethnic cleansing by the fellow Arabs.

You Hasbara types think you are clever don't you. You are a lying Zionist.

My original premise was and has always been that "Prior to 1850 there were in the country only a handful of Jews." Exactly what the British reported.

There was no ethnic cleansing of Jews or expulsion 50 years earlier. There was civil strife wherein people of all religions, Muslims included, were killed. In Sefad the targets were the invading European Jews, not the local Jews and you know it. The local Jews paid the price of trying to protect the invading Europeans who were intent on stealing the land from the native non_Jewish inhabitants.

AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF

PALESTINE,

during the period
1st JULY, 1920--30th JUNE, 1921.

AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF
PALESTINE.

I.--THE CONDITION OF PALESTINE AFTER THE WAR.

There are now in the whole of Palestine hardly 700,000 people, a population much less than that of the province of Gallilee alone in the time of Christ.* (*See Sir George Adam Smith "Historical Geography of the Holy Land", Chap. 20.) Of these 235,000 live in the larger towns, 465,000 in the smaller towns and villages. Four-fifths of the whole population are Moslems. A small proportion of these are Bedouin Arabs; the remainder, although they speak Arabic and are termed Arabs, are largely of mixed race. Some 77,000 of the population are Christians, in large majority belonging to the Orthodox Church, and speaking Arabic. The minority are members of the Latin or of the Uniate Greek Catholic Church, or--a small number--are Protestants.

The Jewish element of the population numbers 76,000. Almost all have entered Palestine during the last 40 years. Prior to 1850 there were in the country only a handful of Jews."

Mandate for Palestine - Interim report of the Mandatory to the League of Nations/Balfour Declaration text (30 July 1921)

View attachment 112272

View attachment 112271

BTW after manipulating this closed source You claimed to be the only right one...it's evident You've graphically manipulated it again as it differs from what You presented earlier:
post #3575
post #3572
post #3561

Hah, monte got busted!

View attachment 112272

View attachment 112271

You're tired because Your original premise "there was no Palestinian Jews" was laughable and You proved it with each reference You posted.
All I was saying Jews resided in Israel before the first Zionist immigration, for long and continuously through history, establishing a vast volume of works on that land.

If the numbers are too low for You, it only means that the recent massacres and expulsions of Palestinian Jews, just 50 years earlier, from Hebron, Jerusalem and Sefad were a successful ethnic cleansing by the fellow Arabs.

My original premise was and has always been that "Prior to 1850 there were in the country only a handful of Jews." Exactly what the British reported.

There was no ethnic cleansing of Jews or expulsion 50 years earlier. There was civil strife wherein people of all religions, Muslims included, were killed. In Sefad the targets were the invading European Jews, not the local Jews and you know it. The local Jews paid the price of trying to protect the invading Europeans who were intent on stealing the land from the native non_Jewish inhabitants.

AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF

PALESTINE,

during the period

AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF
PALESTINE.

There are now in the whole of Palestine hardly 700,000 people, a population much less than that of the province of Gallilee alone in the time of Christ.* (*See Sir George Adam Smith "Historical Geography of the Holy Land", Chap. 20.) Of these 235,000 live in the larger towns, 465,000 in the smaller towns and villages. Four-fifths of the whole population are Moslems. A small proportion of these are Bedouin Arabs; the remainder, although they speak Arabic and are termed Arabs, are largely of mixed race. Some 77,000 of the population are Christians, in large majority belonging to the Orthodox Church, and speaking Arabic. The minority are members of the Latin or of the Uniate Greek Catholic Church, or--a small number--are Protestants.

The Jewish element of the population numbers 76,000. Almost all have entered Palestine during the last 40 years. Prior to 1850 there were in the country only a handful of Jews."

Mandate for Palestine - Interim report of the Mandatory to the League of Nations/Balfour Declaration text (30 July 1921)

So 77,000 ppl were Christians, and 76,000 were Jews...about equal. As for that "handful" nonsense, perhaps the person who wrote this report was anti-Jewish, just like many ppl say Churchill was anti-Muslim.

View attachment 112272

View attachment 112271

AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF

PALESTINE,

during the period

AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF
PALESTINE.

Actualy Your original claim was a racial one, that all Jews of Israel were Russians brought by a Zionist:
Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Since then You've changed Your goalposts a couple of time.
All I showed You was that there was Jewish presence and work in Eretz Israel continuously throughout history.

You denying that Jews were mascaraed during the Arab peasant revolt and expelled from Jerusalem, Sefad, Tiberias and Hebron just 50 years before the first Zionist immigration is another futile attempt to deny history.

Let's see how many goalpost will You change until You Yourself prove me right again.

View attachment 112272

View attachment 112271

post #3575
post #3572
post #3561

No you idiot, I aligned the left and right pages correctly as the single scan had them unaligned. Another lying Zionist complained about it and I aligned them, you lying Zionist scum. Plus you can download the document and see for yourself, scum.

View attachment 112272

View attachment 112271

AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF

PALESTINE,

during the period

AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF
PALESTINE.

So 77,000 ppl were Christians, and 76,000 were Jews...about equal. As for that "handful" nonsense, perhaps the person who wrote this report was anti-Jewish, just like many ppl say Churchill was anti-Muslim.

It's fact you lying piece of shit. There were no more than 10,000 Jews in Palestine in 1893 as the Ottoman Census depicts. By 1921 there were 76,000 nearly all European Zionist invaders.

upload_2017-2-14_12-39-15.png

upload_2017-2-14_12-38-55.png

Line up the two pages up, you ungrateful wretch (I did for you earlier) and you will see that there are 3,993 females 4,177 male Jews in Palestine in 1893. Lying Hasbara scum. These are the facts, not your Hasbara lies and propaganda. Or download the source material and educate yourself you propagandist p.o.s.

View attachment 112272

View attachment 112271

post #3575
post #3572
post #3561

No you idiot, I aligned the left and right pages correctly as the single scan had them unaligned. Another lying Zionist complained about it and I aligned them, you lying Zionist scum. Plus you can download the document and see for yourself, scum.

So You confirm that You've manipulated the pages that DIDN"T confirm what You've originally claimed once again. Nice argument...
By the way we already established that Your "only true source" is one we must pay for. On the other hand I've presented free and open to all European historic, governmental, local and even official Palestinian sources that all confirming Jewish presence in the land of Israel prior to Zionism.

You can curse and call names all You want, all it does is show Your level Professor :)

Last edited:

View attachment 112272

View attachment 112271

AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF

PALESTINE,

during the period

AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF
PALESTINE.

It's fact you lying piece of shit. There were no more than 10,000 Jews in Palestine in 1893 as the Ottoman Census depicts. By 1921 there were 76,000 nearly all European Zionist invaders.

View attachment 112285

View attachment 112284

Line up the two pages up, you ungrateful wretch (I did for you earlier) and you will see that there are 3,993 females 4,177 male Jews in Palestine in 1893. Lying Hasbara scum. These are the facts, not your Hasbara lies and propaganda. Or download the source material and educate yourself you propagandist p.o.s.

You try to refute something that was never said before on another topic. Running in circles.

So what do You have that is relevant to this thread?

View attachment 112272

View attachment 112271

AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF

PALESTINE,

during the period

AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF
PALESTINE.

Actualy Your original claim was a racial one, that all Jews of Israel were Russians brought by a Zionist:

All I showed You was that there was Jewish presence and work in Eretz Israel continuously throughout history.

You denying that Jews were mascaraed during the Arab peasant revolt and expelled from Jerusalem, Sefad, Tiberias and Hebron just 50 years before the first Zionist immigration is another futile attempt to deny history.

Let's see how many goalpost will You change until You Yourself prove me right again.

Although technically not Zionists (as Zionism had not yet been established) by the early 1800's the Jewish population of Safed had begun to grow, due to the immigration of Eastern European Ashkanazi Jews.

The Jews were not expelled from Palestine after the Arab peasant revolt. In fact, when order was restored the Jews received reparations from the government. While several hundred Christians and Jews were killed (and twice as many Muslims were killed) during the uprising none were ethnically cleansed.

View attachment 112272

View attachment 112271

AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF

PALESTINE,

during the period

AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF
PALESTINE.

View attachment 112285

View attachment 112284

You try to refute something that was never said before on another topic. Running in circles.

Just facts that demonstrate that all you do is post propaganda or Zionist myth that has no relevance to historical fact. Nothing circular about it. If you insist on posting fake history, I will continue to point it out as fake.

View attachment 112272

View attachment 112271

AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF

PALESTINE,

during the period

AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF
PALESTINE.

Although technically not Zionists (as Zionism had not yet been established) by the early 1800's the Jewish population of Safed had begun to grow, due to the immigration of Eastern European Ashkanazi Jews.

The Jews were not expelled from Palestine after the Arab peasant revolt. In fact, when order was restored the Jews received reparations from the government. While several hundred Christians and Jews were killed (and twice as many Muslims were killed) during the uprising none were ethnically cleansed.

Those Jews weren't entirely expelled from Palestine, they were massacred and stripped of their land and possessions although they didn't take any side or part in the revolt against the Egyptians.
Jews were just the right minority to target, even when promised otherwise by Pasha.

These men informed me that the Jews of the place, who were exceedingly wealthy, had lived peaceably in their retirement until the insurrection which took place in 1834, but about the beginning of that year a highly religious Mussulman called Mohammed Damoor went forth into the market-place, crying with a loud voice, and prophesying that on the fifteenth of the following June the true Believers would rise up in just wrath against the Jews, and despoil them of their gold and their silver and their jewels. The earnestness of the prophet produced some impression at the time, but all went on as usual, until at last the fifteenth of June arrived. When that day dawned the whole Mussulman population of the place assembled in the streets that they might see the result of the prophecy. Suddenly Mohammed Damoor rushed furious into the crowd, and the fierce shout of the prophet soon ensured the fulfilment of his prophecy. Some of the Jews fled and some remained, but they who fled and they who remained, alike, and unresistingly, left their property to the hands of the spoilers. The most odious of all outrages, that of searching the women for the base purpose of discovering such things as gold and silver concealed about their persons, was perpetrated without shame. The poor Jews were so stricken with terror, that they submitted to their fate even where resistance would have been easy. In several instances a young Mussulman boy, not more than ten or twelve years of age, walked straight into the house of a Jew and stripped him of his property before his face, and in the presence of his whole family. 43 When the insurrection was put down some of the Mussulmans (most probably those who had got no spoil wherewith they might buy immunity) were punished, but the greater part of them escaped. None of the booty was restored, and the pecuniary redress which the Pasha had undertaken to enforce for them had been hitherto so carefully delayed, that the hope of ever obtaining it had grown very faint.

Last edited:
I wish I were at a PC right now so I could show Louie how incrediblly ignorant he is when it comes to halacha and aggadata.
Not to mention how much of a moron Catholic Monty is.

AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF

PALESTINE,

during the period

AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF
PALESTINE.

View attachment 112285

View attachment 112284

Just facts that demonstrate that all you do is post propaganda or Zionist myth that has no relevance to historical fact. Nothing circular about it. If you insist on posting fake history, I will continue to point it out as fake.

It's just funny that You come around disproving the point You were debating me about. But now You pose as if this was what You were saying originally.

It's a reoccurring tactic in the Palestinian politics, however the palestinians are more sincere about their intents publicly.

I wish I were at a PC right now so I could show Louie how incrediblly ignorant he is when it comes to halacha and aggadata.
Not to mention how much of a moron Catholic Monty is.

I'd watch that with interest :)

View attachment 112272

View attachment 112271

AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF

PALESTINE,

during the period

AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF
PALESTINE.

Those Jews weren't entirely expelled from Palestine, they were massacred and stripped of their land and possessions although they didn't take any side or part in the revolt against the Egyptians.
Jews were just the right minority to target, even when promised otherwise by Pasha.

These men informed me that the Jews of the place, who were exceedingly wealthy, had lived peaceably in their retirement until the insurrection which took place in 1834, but about the beginning of that year a highly religious Mussulman called Mohammed Damoor went forth into the market-place, crying with a loud voice, and prophesying that on the fifteenth of the following June the true Believers would rise up in just wrath against the Jews, and despoil them of their gold and their silver and their jewels. The earnestness of the prophet produced some impression at the time, but all went on as usual, until at last the fifteenth of June arrived. When that day dawned the whole Mussulman population of the place assembled in the streets that they might see the result of the prophecy. Suddenly Mohammed Damoor rushed furious into the crowd, and the fierce shout of the prophet soon ensured the fulfilment of his prophecy. Some of the Jews fled and some remained, but they who fled and they who remained, alike, and unresistingly, left their property to the hands of the spoilers. The most odious of all outrages, that of searching the women for the base purpose of discovering such things as gold and silver concealed about their persons, was perpetrated without shame. The poor Jews were so stricken with terror, that they submitted to their fate even where resistance would have been easy. In several instances a young Mussulman boy, not more than ten or twelve years of age, walked straight into the house of a Jew and stripped him of his property before his face, and in the presence of his whole family. 43 When the insurrection was put down some of the Mussulmans (most probably those who had got no spoil wherewith they might buy immunity) were punished, but the greater part of them escaped. None of the booty was restored, and the pecuniary redress which the Pasha had undertaken to enforce for them had been hitherto so carefully delayed, that the hope of ever obtaining it had grown very faint.

You provide more Zionist propaganda from a Zionist site without indicating the source.

The old "woe is me" crap does not work anymore. Christians and Muslims died during the rebellion of 1834, in far greater numbers than Jews. A few hundred Jews died while tens of thousands of Muslims and Christians either died or were deported.

"The 1834 revolt and the immediate aftermath reduced the male population of Palestine by about one-fifth."

Peasants' Revolt of 1834 (Palestine)

I hope this helps clear up the confusion.

9ef4796735c948c6b317dd74b7348c4b.jpg

Over 10,000 Orthodox Jews protesting the existence of the state of Israel, and the recent beating of Orthodox Jews who protested in Israel against the uprooting of Jewish cemeteries of antiquity which was done in order to enable the construction of a highway #6, near Haifa, Israel – protest in front of the Israeli consulate New York City, Thursday, April 28, 2005

10,000 Demonstrate in NYC Against Israel on April 28, 2005

good.jpg

These are a radical group that does not represent Israel. They are like liberals they thing if Jews give up their homeland their enemies will love them. Dumbfucks forget 2000 yrs of persecution because they didn't have there homeland.

Fucking Jews are always their own worst enemy.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

View attachment 112272

View attachment 112271

Why are nationalities mixed up with religions?

AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF

PALESTINE,

during the period

AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF
PALESTINE.

You provide more Zionist propaganda from a Zionist site without indicating the source.

The old "woe is me" crap does not work anymore. Christians and Muslims died during the rebellion of 1834, in far greater numbers than Jews. A few hundred Jews died while tens of thousands of Muslims and Christians either died or were deported.

"The 1834 revolt and the immediate aftermath reduced the male population of Palestine by about one-fifth."

Peasants' Revolt of 1834 (Palestine)

Quit dancing around Professor,

the source I used above was from the Adelaide University-
Alexander William Kinglake ( Eothen, by Alexander William Kinglake : contents)

a traveler to Palestine at the time.

If You need more sources there're enough, and they show a much a worse situation.
But what's Your premise, that Jews had no rights to self determination because they were targeted minority among the Arabs?

View attachment 112272

View attachment 112271

Why are nationalities mixed up with religions?

You would have to ask the Ottoman social engineers and census takers.

Forum List

Back