Juan Williams Loses Job At NPR For Telling The Truth

You can lose your job for insulting customers.

He insulted all of their Muslim viewers

When the Left starts attacking one of it's Media Spokes Models for stating the obvious, all they do is telegraph their paranoia and disarray.

You can lose your job for insulting customers.

He insulted all of their Muslim viewers

Then Obama should be fired immediately for insulting Americans as being scared and only using their lower brain functions instead of following his higher cortical logic processes and Scientific Thinking.

Just sayin'.

See, this is what happens when you wander off the NPR reservation and voice an independent thought:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/21/business/media/21npr.html?_r=1

NPR has terminated its contract with Juan Williams, one of its senior news analysts, after he made comments about Muslims on the Fox News Channel.
On the show, the host,Bill O'Reilly asked him to respond to the notion that the United States was facing a “Muslim dilemma.” Mr. O’Reilly said, “The cold truth is that in the world today jihad, aided and abetted by some Muslim nations, is the biggest threat on the planet
Mr. Williams said he concurred with Mr. O’Reilly.
He continued: “I mean, look, Bill, I’m not a bigot. You know the kind of books I’ve written about the civil rights movement in this country. But when I get on the plane, I got to tell you, if I see people who are in Muslim garb and I think, you know, they are identifying themselves first and foremost as Muslims, I get worried. I get nervous

I can't stand to listen to Juan Williams, but I feel badly for him, losing his job for making a non-PC remark. I admired him for telling the truth that most of us agree with anyway. Sad. The man works hard for a living....

Agreed. Mr. Williams was expressing the very same thing that most Americans think, and have expressed themselves. Let this be a lesson to the rest of the Lefist toadies here...TOW the Statist Line...Or -ELSE-

After all? The Left is the most tolerant of the bunch of us and truly belives in free expression. [/sarcasm]:eusa_whistle:

When the Left starts attacking one of it's Media Spokes Models for stating the obvious, all they do is telegraph their paranoia and disarray.

Which is why 'black' doesn't count if one is conservative. "Strong, intelligent women' become ignorant loonbats if they are conservative.

Juan Williams is an intelligent liberal but he is a liberal and such are generally forgiven for saying something conservative every once in awhile. It's okay for those 17 or so Democrat candidates to be bashing Nancy Pelosi right now for instance.

But Juan committed the unforgivable. He agreed that radical Islam is the most dangerous force in the world today. It is the truth. But Muslims have become the new liberal darlings, the protected class. And any criticism of them will quickly brand one as racist, hateful, anti-American, anti-Constitution, and unforgivable.

Last edited:
See, this is what happens when you wander off the NPR reservation and voice an independent thought:

I can't stand to listen to Juan Williams, but I feel badly for him, losing his job for making a non-PC remark. I admired him for telling the truth that most of us agree with anyway. Sad. The man works hard for a living....

Agreed. Mr. Williams was expressing the very same thing that most Americans think, and have expressed themselves. Let this be a lesson to the rest of the Lefist toadies here...TOW the Statist Line...Or -ELSE-

After all? The Left is the most tolerant of the bunch of us and truly belives in free expression. [/sarcasm]:eusa_whistle:

Are you saying that most Americans are Islamophobic pieces of shit like Juan Williams? Speak for yourselves dipshits, don't lump all Americans with ignorance.

Which is why 'black' doesn't count if one is conservative. "Strong, intelligent women' become ignorant loonbats if they are conservative.

Juan Williams is an intelligent liberal but he is a liberal and such are generally forgiven for saying something conservative every once in awhile. It's okay for those 17 or so Democrat candidates to be bashing Nancy Pelosi right now for instance.

But Juan committed the unforgivable. He agreed that radial Islam is the most dangerous force in the world today. It is the truth. But Muslims have become the new liberal darlings, the protected class. And any criticism of them will quickly brand one as racist, hateful, anti-American, anti-Constitution, and unforgivable.

Juan Williams said he gets nervous around Muslims, not around radical Muslims and Islamophobia by retarded batshit crazy people like you is not tolerated and should not be tolerated, you bigoted, stereotypical bullshit needs to be cut off, not valid criticism but you dumbasses really think your Islamophobia is valid criticism.

This far right faction we have wants a war with the Muslim religion.

The far right demonizes Muslims, blacks, gays, and anything liberal with their bigotry, lies, hate, and buffonery and cries they're being attacked for expressing valid and what what every American thinks and wants when they full of more shit cesspool.

Do you know who I feel sorry for? Muslims who want to be crop dusters.

I stole that joke from Brian Regan lolol

Last edited:

NPR has terminated its contract with Juan Williams, one of its senior news analysts, after he made comments about Muslims on the Fox News Channel.
On the show, the host,Bill O'Reilly asked him to respond to the notion that the United States was facing a “Muslim dilemma.” Mr. O’Reilly said, “The cold truth is that in the world today jihad, aided and abetted by some Muslim nations, is the biggest threat on the planet.”
Mr. Williams said he concurred with Mr. O’Reilly.
He continued: “I mean, look, Bill, I’m not a bigot. You know the kind of books I’ve written about the civil rights movement in this country. But when I get on the plane, I got to tell you, if I see people who are in Muslim garb and I think, you know, they are identifying themselves first and foremost as Muslims, I get worried. I get nervous.”

Newspeak... He stepped out of Line.

Liberals don't Like Thoughts that Counter their CW...

Even though probably ALL of the Employees of NPR are Ascared also when on a Plane with a Moooooslim...

Juan was just Honest about it.

:)

peace...

Last edited:

Are you saying that most Americans are Islamophobic pieces of shit like Juan Williams? Speak for yourselves dipshits, don't lump all Americans with ignorance.

Juan is a LIBERAL, dipshit. I disagree with most of what he says on most topics. Thing is...he, [unlike YOU], tries to see the other side of things. That's what he is guilty of. And that NPR very likely didn't WANT him on FOX.

You are a narrow-minded shithead as the rest of those that pretend to think as you FAILO.

This far right faction we have wants a war with the Muslim religion.

The far right demonizes Muslims, blacks, gays, and anything liberal with their bigotry, lies, hate, and buffonery and cries they're being attacked for expressing valid and what what every American thinks and wants when they full of more shit cesspool.

-TOW THAT STATIST LINE FAILO-! :lol:

Forum List

Back