Juan Williams Loses Job At NPR For Telling The Truth

First off, why the hell are so many in this thread highlighting certain words in red? Yes, I'm slightly confused so if anyone would like to clue me in.

I don't feel bad for Juan. Out of this situation, I believe only good will come to him. I believe this was a great move by NPR. And good for Juan for being politically incorrect!

I watched Juan enough ( between Special Report & O'Reilly ) to know that I don't agree with a lot of what he says, but I believe he brings a moderate sensible democratic voice to any argument.

Good luck on your new endeavors Juan!

People better wake up in this country.

They are now stepping on our RIGHT TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

Next thing you know White Liberals will be knuckle punching black conservatives during debates. Oh wait.
Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Juan Williams seems like such a nice guy... but he is sooooooooooooooooooooo in the bag for Obama it is hillarious. Up is down in Juan's World.

First off, why the hell are so many in this thread highlighting certain words in red? Yes, I'm slightly confused so if anyone would like to clue me in.

I don't feel bad for Juan. Out of this situation, I believe only good will come to him. I believe this was a great move by NPR. And good for Juan for being politically incorrect!

I watched Juan enough ( between Special Report & O'Reilly ) to know that I don't agree with a lot of what he says, but I believe he brings a moderate sensible democratic voice to any argument.

Good luck on your new endeavors Juan!

Totally agree Masq.

I also have watched Juan for years both on O'Reilly and Bret's shows.

He's a liberal and he had no problem getting his point of view across.

I've always enjoyed him and wish him well.

Gee.....one less person, at FAUX Noise, promoting Teabaggerpalooza.Whatta crime......:rolleyes:
Shaman ignorance on display. You obviously didn't read the article or the headline of this thread. Juan was let go from NPR for his statements on Muslims which most sane people find reasonable. He will still be on FoxNews spewing his Liberal talking points as he was last night.

There are at least three threads on this subject so you must be trying to be willfully ignorant of the facts.

Negged.

Gee.....one less person, at FAUX Noise, promoting Teabaggerpalooza.Whatta crime......:rolleyes:
Shaman ignorance on display. You obviously didn't read the article or the headline of this thread. Juan was let go from NPR for his statements on Muslims which most sane people find reasonable. He will still be on FoxNews spewing his Liberal talking points as he was last night.

There are at least three threads on this subject so you must be trying to be willfully ignorant of the facts.

Negged.

Juan Williams a fucking liberal? What fluid are you drinking?

Forum List

Back