Juan Williams is black....

So when posters on this forum insist that Zimmerman isn't white it's because they want to classify him as a protected political group?
Probably not.

It's because the media and the leftist political class are going out of their way to make the shooting about race, rather than merely a terrible tragedy....A hispanic shooting a black doesn't sell newspapers, draw viewership to tabloid cable programs, and play into the hands of race hustling rabble rousers like Sharpton and Jackson....I believe that is the point that the aforementioned posers are trying to make.
There's always that possibility but it doesn't really answer the question.
Actually, it does answer the question...It's just that you probably don't like that answer.

even though he's also Hispanic.

So I'm curious to know why Zimmerman can't be white....even though he's also Hispanic.

:eusa_eh:

No he is a great man and great American! I agree with nothing he says, but he level-headed mostly fair and loves his country. That makes him AOK in book, even though he is a hopeless liberal!

I see this as a clear case of media malpractice. The story needed to be a White racist who killed a poor innocent Black child. When the facts didn't fit the meme, they edited the facts.

Yup.

Or, when the media needs a bad guy, they'll make him WHITE, even if he's only half.

Zimmeman.

When the media needs a good guy, they'll make him BLACK, even if he's only half.

Obama.

See?

And when anyone needs an idiot, they make him - YOU - because you are such a fucking moron.

So I'm curious to know why Zimmerman can't be white....even though he's also Hispanic.

:badgrin:why yes, the new paradigm; obama who's mom is white, is black, zimmerman whos mom is Latina ( Hispanic for all practical purposes ) is white, and, the NY Times et al has now invented a new identity grp. 'white Hispanics'...yea sure have at it:lol:

are mexicans black?

or are there white and black mexicans?

are there white peruvians?

are there white brazilians?

did you find some new emoticons to use? apparently you did.

what a blimp.

why yes of course, well, when you can pull some quotes for me from the NY Times, Wash. Post et al showing their use of the term for example- Caucasian-black for say Obama, please post it:rolleyes:

yea sure, heres a another 'new' one thats been in the forum emoticon collection forever.....:eusa_boohoo:

I am sorry if you have trouble expressing yourself via emoticon, I am sure there is a pill for that....

and I am Dirigible, NOT a Blimp...

touche.gif

So when posters on this forum insist that Zimmerman isn't white it's because they want to classify him as a protected political group?

no and IF you thought it thru you would ask yourself why they went thru the convulted mish mash of even calling him a 'white Hispanic'....see, Hispanics ARE another protected grp. and we all know it, so they had to make him at least half a villain........presto- they added the whitey angle....because whitey denotes evil folks who keep them 'down'.

no and IF you thought it thru you would ask yourself why they went thru the convulted mish mash of even calling him a 'white Hispanic'....see, Hispanics ARE another protected grp. and we all know it, so they had to make him at least half a villain........presto- they added the whitey angle....because whitey denotes evil folks who keep them 'down'.

But, but, but what about the guy who looks like he could be the half white president's son (or was that half black)? This is all very confusing.

Why did the police identify Zimmerman as being white?

Nobody is talking about how the police identified him.

I'm trying to understand the reasoning. The media identified him as white then white hispanic for nefarious reasons. The police identified him as white, why?

If I saw Juan Williams on the street my first impression about ethnicity would be he was black.

If I saw your avatar on the street my first impression would be she was white

If I saw Zimmerman on the street my first impression would be he was Hispanic

If I saw the President I would think his ethnicity was the same as Juan's.

I wouldn't know any better unless I got the chance to talk to them and actually ask...who knows maybe your avatar is half asian.

In reality the Race of Zimmerman doesn't matter, what matters is what actually happened.

If I saw any of them on the street, I would just see an American going about their business.

I'm trying to understand the reasoning. The media identified him as white then white hispanic for nefarious reasons. The police identified him as white, why?
He either "looked" white (and he does on the perp walk video) or he identified himself as white.

And it was his father that insisted that he wasn't white, lol....race card anyone?

Probably because the police don't have an ethnicity angle to exploit....That and you don't have a whole lotta homeboys going around with the handle "Zimmerman".

He either "looked" white (and he does on the perp walk video) or he identified himself as white.

And it was his father that insisted that he wasn't white, lol....race card anyone?

would a white hispanic have been allowed to sit in the front of the bus?

Probably because the police don't have an ethnicity angle to exploit....That and you don't have a whole lotta homeboys going around with the handle "Zimmerman".

Sooo, There arent a lotta "homeboys" with the name Zimmerman but the media identified a guy named Zimmerman as being white to exploit an angle. The police identified a guy named Zimmerman because there isnt a lot of "homeboys" with the name Zimmerman.

The media reported what the police reported. See where your race baiting logic breaks down? probably not..

would a white hispanic have been allowed to sit in the front of the bus?
:lol:

If I saw Juan Williams on the street my first impression about ethnicity would be he was black.

If I saw your avatar on the street my first impression would be she was white

If I saw Zimmerman on the street my first impression would be he was Hispanic

If I saw the President I would think his ethnicity was the same as Juan's.

I wouldn't know any better unless I got the chance to talk to them and actually ask...who knows maybe your avatar is half Asian.

In reality the Race of Zimmerman doesn't matter, what matters is what actually happened.

If I saw any of them on the street, I would just see an American going about their business.

Well anyone could be an American...you can not define an american as a racial or ethnic group as we are made up of all ethnicities from every country in the world.

However, I would be able to identify the race they predominantly represent, I'm not dumb or blind ;)

Forum List

Back