Juan Williams is black....

even though he's also Hispanic.

So I'm curious to know why Zimmerman can't be white....even though he's also Hispanic.

:eusa_eh:

In the matter at hand, there is much more to be gained from this by labeling him as white instead of hispanic, the usual suspects wouldn't give a rats ass about Martin if Zimmerman was not at least partially white......

So I'm curious to know why Zimmerman can't be white....even though he's also Hispanic.

There are Black people who live in Hispanic countries, they are Black Hispanics, same as white people who also are from those countries.

In the matter at hand, there is much more to be gained from this by labeling him as white instead of hispanic, the usual suspects wouldn't give a rats ass about Martin if Zimmerman was not at least partially white......

Well they should, and knowing the tensions between blacks and hispanics they probably would. But that doesn't answer the question either.

There are Black people who live in Hispanic countries, they are Black Hispanics, same as white people who also are from those countries.
Right, but here at USMB, it seems the norm to label a black hispanic as black and a white hispanic as hispanic. Seems odd.

Right, but here at USMB, it seems the norm to label a black hispanic as black and a white hispanic as hispanic. Seems odd.

Some people just look at these things different, we had some Haitian kids at our high school and some people would say they are not Black they are Haitian, even though these Haitian kids were darker than the African American kids at our school.:doubt:

So, we can call Obama a white black, right?

Some people just look at these things different, we had some Haitian kids at our high school and some people would say they are not Black they are Haitian, even though these Haitian kids were darker than the African American kids at our school.:doubt:
That's weird. The Haitians here are considered black. And Haitian.

Sure, why not? And he can call himself whatever he wishes.

But that has nothing to do with the topic, really.

Except that maybe black skin is supreme when it comes to classification and Hispanic is slightly more supreme over white? It's just all so confusing.

That's weird. The Haitians here are considered black. And Haitian.

oh they are most definently Black, they are descended from African slaves just us Blacks in the US, the people who said that were astoundingly stupid but than again they were high school kids.

Sure, why not? And he can call himself whatever he wishes.

But that has nothing to do with the topic, really.

Except that maybe black skin is supreme when it comes to classification and Hispanic is slightly more supreme over white? It's just all so confusing.

yes ppl can be more than one race.

But white/black isn't the same as white/hispanic.

Cuz white/hispanic refers to race and ethnicity.

white/black is just race.

But way to demonstrate your racism. *Supreme* indeed.

You are so obsessed with color and *supremacy*. It's creepy.

Where does she mention "supremacy"? :cuckoo:

Your obsession with lying about what Ravi posts is what's really creepy...........
I'd guess it was her knee jerk reaction to the word "supreme." Kind of sad, really, that you can't talk about race without the racists having fits.

Oh, well.

You are so obsessed with color and *supremacy*. It's creepy.

Your obsession with lying about what Ravi posts is what's really creepy...........
I'd guess it was her knee jerk reaction to the word "supreme." Kind of sad, really, that you can't talk about race without the racists having fits.

Oh, well.

Your use of the word in that context is clearly supreme as in primary distinction, not supreme as in better or worse...

Oh, well.

Your use of the word in that context is clearly supreme as in primary distinction, not supreme as in better or worse...
Yep. But we all know kgrill is borderline retarded.

Forum List

Back