Juan Williams is black....

even though he's also Hispanic.

So I'm curious to know why Zimmerman can't be white....even though he's also Hispanic.

Why is Obama black, instead of white? Zimmerman has no more white blood than Obama.

Because preferences goes to darker skin, it's standard for people to claim to be a member of what ever darker-skin species they have blood from. But, the real question, why does this shit-for-brains racist lynch mob insist that Zimmerman is white? Because he's relatively white and the preferences goes to darker skin, so Zimmerman (Jew+Hispanic) is deemed white... because you're so f-ing racist.

I'd guess it was her knee jerk reaction to the word "supreme." Kind of sad, really, that you can't talk about race without the racists having fits.

Oh, well.

Your use of the word in that context is clearly supreme as in primary distinction, not supreme as in better or worse...
Yep. But we all know kgrill is borderline retarded.

I think she just hates your hats..or something........... :lol:

So I'm curious to know why Zimmerman can't be white....even though he's also Hispanic.

:eusa_eh:

If I saw Juan Williams on the street my first impression about ethnicity would be he was black.

If I saw your avatar on the street my first impression would be she was white

If I saw Zimmerman on the street my first impression would be he was Hispanic

If I saw the President I would think his ethnicity was the same as Juan's.

I wouldn't know any better unless I got the chance to talk to them and actually ask...who knows maybe your avatar is half asian.

In reality the Race of Zimmerman doesn't matter, what matters is what actually happened.

Last edited:
You are so obsessed with color and *supremacy*. It's creepy.

Where does she mention "supremacy"? :cuckoo:

Your obsession with lying about what Ravi posts is what's really creepy...........
I'd guess it was her knee jerk reaction to the word "supreme." Kind of sad, really, that you can't talk about race without the racists having fits.

Oh, well.

yeah, i really don't like the supreme court either.

and don't ask me about the supremes. :evil:

Your obsession with lying about what Ravi posts is what's really creepy...........

Oh, well.

:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph5iadqH3Eg]Ain't No Mountain High Enough By Diana Ross & The Supremes - YouTube[/ame]

Oh, well.

You can't hurry love.

Is Juan Williams a Black Hispanic? And if so, how many times has he been identified as such in the New York Times? We know that Zimmerman was called a WHITE Hispanic- a description the New York Times, prior to using against Zimmerman, had deployed or used only 4 times since 1855.

I see this as a clear case of media malpractice. The story needed to be a White racist who killed a poor innocent Black child. When the facts didn't fit the meme, they edited the facts.

Last edited:

Why does it have to matter what race he is or isn't?

Why the fuck can't we all just go with one label.... 'American'?

Yeah, sense we are living in fantasy land why can't we all have unicorns. That's more likely to happen than waiting for 300 million people to drop their labels.

Why does it have to matter what race he is or isn't?

Why the fuck can't we all just go with one label.... 'American'?

Yeah, sense we are living in fantasy land why can't we all have unicorns. That's more likely to happen than waiting for 300 million people to drop their labels.

yeah, totally adorable, that little brat.

:badgrin:why yes, the new paradigm; obama who's mom is white, is black, zimmerman whos mom is Latina ( Hispanic for all practical purposes ) is white, and, the NY Times et al has now invented a new identity grp. 'white Hispanics'...yea sure have at it:lol:

:badgrin:why yes, the new paradigm; obama who's mom is white, is black, zimmerman whos mom is Latina ( Hispanic for all practical purposes ) is white, and, the NY Times et al has now invented a new identity grp. 'white Hispanics'...yea sure have at it:lol:

are mexicans black?

or are there white and black mexicans?

are there white peruvians?

are there white brazilians?

did you find some new emoticons to use? apparently you did.

what a blimp.

I see this as a clear case of media malpractice. The story needed to be a White racist who killed a poor innocent Black child. When the facts didn't fit the meme, they edited the facts.

Yup.

Or, when the media needs a bad guy, they'll make him WHITE, even if he's only half.

Zimmeman.

When the media needs a good guy, they'll make him BLACK, even if he's only half.

Obama.

See?

Forum List

Back