Joy Reid and Guest fantasize about Ivanka being arrested:only way we're really going to get Trump is

If Joy were white she would have been canned for a lack of audience a long time ago....she's a bigot and a hater....
If the law were to implicate Trump's daughter, how does that make Reid a "bigot and a hater"?

Republicans want to legalize white collar crime, starting with the criminal Trump cabal
You're such an idiot and a tool for the left.
How so? If she broke the law and was a part of the theft, how is that being a tool for the Left? Sounds more like a tool for the rule of law to me? Can you clarify your point?
Obama ran a crime foundation. He knew Hillary had an illegal server and did nothing.

MSNBC host Joy Reid and her guest Elie Mystal spent a segment fantasizing about Ivanka Trump being in the “crosshairs” and openly scheming about how the best way to “get” President Donald Trump would be to go after his children.
Joy Reid and Guest Fantasize About Ivanka Being Arrested: 'Only way We're Really Going to Get to Trump is If You Go After His Kids' (VIDEO)

This is the opposite of a real liberal, you Trump haters are so beyond humanitarian people. You and those like you are the best defined as cold hearted, selfish twats who care about nothing but your own selfish greed.

X words like you do not deserve America GTF move to China bitch..
Is that like a lesbian in the closet fetish for these ladies?
Republicans want to legalize white collar crime, starting with the criminal Trump cabal
How so? If she broke the law and was a part of the theft, how is that being a tool for the Left? Sounds more like a tool for the rule of law to me? Can you clarify your point?
Obama ran a crime foundation. He knew Hillary had an illegal server and did nothing.
Ha idiot, I asked you a question about Ivanka. How is Joy Reid being a "tool for the Left" if Ivanka becomes implicated in a crime? Answer the question. Stop deflecting to Obama and Clinton.

Ivanka could do a season of Orange is the New Black

He did? How do you know? What evidence do you have that Obama had a "crime foundation"?

MSNBC host Joy Reid and her guest Elie Mystal spent a segment fantasizing about Ivanka Trump being in the “crosshairs” and openly scheming about how the best way to “get” President Donald Trump would be to go after his children.
Joy Reid and Guest Fantasize About Ivanka Being Arrested: 'Only way We're Really Going to Get to Trump is If You Go After His Kids' (VIDEO)

This is the opposite of a real liberal, you Trump haters are so beyond humanitarian people. You and those like you are the best defined as cold hearted, selfish twats who care about nothing but your own selfish greed.

Is that like a lesbian in the closet fetish for these ladies?
Ha idiot, I asked you a question about Ivanka. How is Joy Reid being a "tool for the Left" if Ivanka becomes implicated in a crime? Answer the question. Stop deflecting to Obama and Clinton.
She wants to kavanaugh her. Shows you have no class at all.

He did? How do you know? What evidence do you have that Obama had a "crime foundation"?
I can only bring you to the water.

1*cyMmJ-mrwXGvxkWTtzHjqQ.jpeg

The part where D'Souza broke the law, failed at attempting to cover it up, and plead guilty was all President Obama’s fault. #personalresponsibility

Seek help little one

MSNBC, and CNN have a combined viewership of about 14 people. So...….who cares what she says.

If the law were to implicate Trump's daughter, how does that make Reid a "bigot and a hater"?
Arguing from a place of hypothetical what ifs now? That's certainly a good way to win an imaginary argument.
I certainly can award you a pretend thumbs up for your theoretical debating skills. I mean, in principle.

Arguing from a place of hypothetical what ifs now? That's certainly a good way to win an imaginary argument.
I certainly can award you a pretend thumbs up for your theoretical debating skills. I mean, in principle.
And if she's implicated, seeing that you aren't fond of pretending? Does that make Reid a "bigot and a hater"?

Forum List

Back