Joy Behar... :(

Wow...I am surprised.
I have watched Joy Behar and I found her to be interesting, funny and capable of having an intelligent conversation with her guests.
In fact, I like her better than Jane Velez-Mitchell.

BOR Went on "The Spew" a while back and after a few back and forths said to Joy:

"Why are you so angry? Why can't you be more happy? Your name is Joy! Be happy" and he's right, she's just a stick in the mud and her show reflects that.

I just call her "Joyless Behar"

Wimmen actually like listening to a depressed Long Island Yenta rattle on and on? Apparently they do but not enough of them.

Joyless and her show remind me of another terminally depressed Hollywood type: Charles Grodin. Anyone remember that show he had on MSNBC a while back? The dude must be on some sort of ant-depressant.

He had David Letterman on once and he thought it would be funny if he just started asking all sorts of random questions, but of course it wasn't.

Charles asked Dave: "David, are you currently taking any medications?"

Dave answers: "Uh, no. But after talking to you for 10 minutes I am feeling drowsy!".

:lol:

Thank God! What an utterly insipid show. The bride tunes it in every night at 10 in the bedroom, so I have to be elsewhere until 11, or often check earlier in hopes she's fallen asleep. But on occasions when I'm tired I have to put up with Blowhard until I mercifully fall asleep. Having that awful shrew cancelled is a great day in America.

Last edited:
I don't watch The View either......and Joy Behar isn't my favorite person on Tv......but she was "OK".
I really dislike Jane Velez-Mitchell..she is on the same channel as Nancy Grace and Joy Behar. All of their shows are pretty much the same, the creeps in the world, the bad news, the terrible crime cases we hear about. Velez-Mitchell won't let the other person (her guest) get a word in edgewise, she just won't shut the hell up! I get aggravated when I stop and watch a bitty portion and she asks someone a question, they try and answer, and if it isn't the answer she wants to hear...she interrupts and goes on about her own thing.
A lot of poeple don't like Nancy Grace.
While I do admit she comes across as brassy and rude and crude at times, I think she is also a very pleasant lady and because she is so bold and ruthless at times, it tends to make people dislike her.
But she was once an attorney, so it's in her blood to go after people ~LoL~

I am truly bummed.

'The Joy Behar Show' Canceled

That fine woman has given HLN the best two years of her life!

I'm not, she's a fucking dog. Picked on Mrs. Palins kids.. I hope she gets the nasty woman's disease.

Yeah but....I think everybody did that!
Not saying it was right mind you...but everyone on Tv..and off.....were talking bad about Sarah Palin's family.

And off record, just what is the "nasty woman's disease"??

Last edited:
I am truly bummed.

'The Joy Behar Show' Canceled

That fine woman has given HLN the best two years of her life!

I'm not, she's a fucking dog. Picked on Mrs. Palins kids.. I hope she gets the nasty woman's disease.

Yeah but....I think everybody did that!
Not saying it was right mind you...but everyone on Tv..and off.....were talking bad about Sarah Palin's family.

And off record, just what is the "nasty woman's disease"??

no! everyone on TV was not doing that. just the leftwinglunaticindagutternutters.

Not that I watched her show or anything she is on because she is so annoying but thank you powers that be for canceling this show. She is one of the most irritatingly self righteous shrews I have ever had the misfortune of unintentionally being audibly assaulted by in my life.

Forum List

Back