Joy Behar May Get The Boot

What do you think of what Behar DID say?

Do you agree with her overall point?

What do you think of the dishonest and childish way McCain misrepresented what Behar said?
Okay. I wasn't expecting a straight answer.

Which, of course, is an answer in itself. Thanks.

So? answer my question, and I will answer yours.
Yes, I know how the game is played here.

You folks, on both ends, make my point in post 5 for me daily.

I got what I wanted, thanks.

So you think McCain bastardizing the discussion was a valid tactic? Of course you do. Don't whine about others when you advocate what McCain did.
Again, I got what I wanted.

Calm down. And thanks again.

Dictators kill people. Doesn’t mean Kim is insane . Sheep just buy the propaganda .
This is precisely what is meant by the term "Regressive Left".

Its original definition was that, by doing everything possible to attack current American policy, the hardcore Left effectively aligns itself with the most regressive regimes on the planet.

The guy who coined that term, a liberal Muslim Brit by the way, really nailed it.

Not sure who might have coined the term, but your attempt to define it is pathetic.

Dictators kill people. Doesn’t mean Kim is insane . Sheep just buy the propaganda .

Its original definition was that, by doing everything possible to attack current American policy, the hardcore Left effectively aligns itself with the most regressive regimes on the planet.

The guy who coined that term, a liberal Muslim Brit by the way, really nailed it.

Not sure who might have coined the term, but your attempt to define it is pathetic.
Here ya go! Yer welcome!
2_zpsrcdlll8a.gif~original

I would never know what comes flying out of Joy Behar’s pie hole without this forum. :lol:

Here ya go! Yer welcome!

It's easy to find a quote by someone you think might belittle your opponent. I can do it too.
clayton-bigsby-chappelle.jpg

image.php

Joyless Behar has a habit of putting her foot in her mouth. Yesterday she actually felt that Putin and Kim Jong Un were more sane than Donald Trump. Joy Behar: 'We Have to Rely on the Sanity of Kim Jong Un and Putin' Over Trump | Breitbart

"Thursday on ABC’s “The View,” co-host Joy Behar suggested President Donald Trump was not as sane as North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un and Russian President Vladimir Putin.

While the panel was discussing potential U.S. military action in Syria, Behar said, “We have gotten to a point in the world now where we have to rely on the sanity of Kim Jong Un and Putin over the president of the United States. That’s where we’re at.”

Co-host Meghan McCain fought back, saying, “My issue is the moral relativism between Putin and Kim Jong Un and President Trump. I think it’s easy to sort of sit here and say that.”

Behar asked, “Why do you think Kim Jong Un is less moral than Trump? Do you?”

McCain said, “Oh my God!”

Behar asked, “On what topic?”

McCain responded, “Chemical gassing of children. Last time I checked, America isn’t doing that to anyone.”

Behar replied, “Wait a second. Kim Jong Un doesn’t do that. I don’t know are you talking about?”

:disbelief:

McCain said, “Joy, I’m trying—I’m really trying right now, and I know there is frustration about the way we’re communicating about this, and I completely understand it. But I will say it’s hard for me to sit here with moral relativism about Trump. If you think Putin and Bashar al-Assad and President Trump are the exact same thing, it’s when you lose all arguments with me in every way.

Obviously Joy isn't aware of the fact that Kim is known for using his enemies as cannon fodder.

6 ways Kim Jong Un likes to kill people and what for

"A vice minister of the army was executed with a mortar round for reportedly drinking and carousing during the official mourning period after Kim Jong Il’s death in December 2011.

Kim Jong Un ordered “no trace of him left behind, down to his hair,” according to sources in Seoul, South Korea.

Kim Chol was forced to stand on a spot that had been targeted for a mortar round and “obliterated”.

Following the mortar round method, it seems that Kim's stepped his bloodlust up a bit with his use of anti-aircraft guns to annihilate his perceived enemies."

This is only the latest ridiculous outburst from Behar. Last month she intimated that Mike Pence was insane which was an insult to Christianity. The backlash has been massive:

ABC to Give Joy Behar The Boot from ‘The View’ - IT’S OVER

Trump is insane right timmie?

He’s a compulsive liar . And he’s an obsessed narcissist.

He’s not “insane “.

image.php

Joyless Behar has a habit of putting her foot in her mouth. Yesterday she actually felt that Putin and Kim Jong Un were more sane than Donald Trump. Joy Behar: 'We Have to Rely on the Sanity of Kim Jong Un and Putin' Over Trump | Breitbart

"Thursday on ABC’s “The View,” co-host Joy Behar suggested President Donald Trump was not as sane as North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un and Russian President Vladimir Putin.

While the panel was discussing potential U.S. military action in Syria, Behar said, “We have gotten to a point in the world now where we have to rely on the sanity of Kim Jong Un and Putin over the president of the United States. That’s where we’re at.”

Co-host Meghan McCain fought back, saying, “My issue is the moral relativism between Putin and Kim Jong Un and President Trump. I think it’s easy to sort of sit here and say that.”

McCain responded, “Chemical gassing of children. Last time I checked, America isn’t doing that to anyone.”

Behar replied, “Wait a second. Kim Jong Un doesn’t do that. I don’t know are you talking about?”

McCain said, “Joy, I’m trying—I’m really trying right now, and I know there is frustration about the way we’re communicating about this, and I completely understand it. But I will say it’s hard for me to sit here with moral relativism about Trump. If you think Putin and Bashar al-Assad and President Trump are the exact same thing, it’s when you lose all arguments with me in every way.

Obviously Joy isn't aware of the fact that Kim is known for using his enemies as cannon fodder.

"A vice minister of the army was executed with a mortar round for reportedly drinking and carousing during the official mourning period after Kim Jong Il’s death in December 2011.

Kim Jong Un ordered “no trace of him left behind, down to his hair,” according to sources in Seoul, South Korea.

Kim Chol was forced to stand on a spot that had been targeted for a mortar round and “obliterated”.

Following the mortar round method, it seems that Kim's stepped his bloodlust up a bit with his use of anti-aircraft guns to annihilate his perceived enemies."

This is only the latest ridiculous outburst from Behar. Last month she intimated that Mike Pence was insane which was an insult to Christianity. The backlash has been massive:

He’s not “insane “.
How does one of your stature know these things?

image.php

He’s not “insane “.
Because he has a shitty attitude.

Here ya go! Yer welcome!

It's easy to find a quote by someone you think might belittle your opponent. I can do it too.
You wondered, I answered. He's just one of many honest liberals exposing people like you.

It's always nice to trigger you folks, but your leg-humping does get tedious.

image.php

He’s not “insane “.

Hey, I don’t know Trump personally . Let’s defer to someone who does , like Joy .

Please don't fire Joy. Keep her front and center as the face of the Democratic Party!

He’s not “insane “.

Hey, I don’t know Trump personally . Let’s defer to someone who does , like Joy .
You and your cadre of useful idiots post as though you've known him for years.

He’s not “insane “.

You and your cadre of useful idiots post as though you've known him for years.

We have known him for years . Guys been in the media spotlight since the 80s .

Here ya go! Yer welcome!

You wondered, I answered. He's just one of many honest liberals exposing people like you.

No. I never requested that. I did say your attempt to define the term to suit your beliefs was pretty childish.

Here ya go! Yer welcome!

No. I never requested that. I did say your attempt to define the term to suit your beliefs was pretty childish.
Of course you would. And thanks again.

You'll note that Behar never mentioned Assad. As usual, that crazy right winger had to misrepresent what had been said to try to make a point that wasn't part of the discussion. RWNJs do that all the time. Totally dishonest of her.

What do you think of the dishonest and childish way McCain misrepresented what Behar said?

he asked you first....

You'll note that Behar never mentioned Assad. As usual, that crazy right winger had to misrepresent what had been said to try to make a point that wasn't part of the discussion. RWNJs do that all the time. Totally dishonest of her.

he asked you first....

Mommy Mommy----he started it!!!!
Don't be ridiculous. You need to determine what was actually said before you can determine who was right.

image.php

She should have never apologized for saying Pence was insane. People who hear God are insane. She is being punished for truth-telling.

Putin and Kim play Trump like a fiddle. He is an imbecile compared to them.

Forum List

Back