Joy Behar: Covington Catholic Incident Happened Because "We're Desperate To Get Trump Out Of Office"

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Well well well.
Of course those of us on the right have known this all along, however it's nice to see someone from the left admit it.

On Tuesday's edition of ABC's 'The View', co-host Joy Behar said the Covington Catholic incident at the Lincoln Memorial this weekend occurred because "we're desperate to get Trump out of office."

WHOOPI GOLDBERG, HOST: Many people admitted they made snap judgments before these other facts came in. But is it that we just instantly say that's what it is based on what we see in that moment and then have to walk stuff back when it turns out we're wrong? Why is that? Why do we keep making the same mistake?

JOY BEHAR: Because we're desperate to get Trump out of office. That's why.

ABBY HUNTSMAN: Not everybody though.

GOLDBERG: What does that have to do —

BEHAR: I think that's the reason. I think the press jumps the gun a lot because we just — we have so much circumstantial evidence against this guy that we basically are hoping that Cohen has the goods and what have you and so it's wishful thinking.

GOLDBERG: Right, but let's talk about the kids in this particular confrontation since that's the question at hand.
Behar: Covington Catholic Incident Happened Because "We're Desperate To Get Trump Out Of Office" | Politics Informer

Well well well.
Of course those of us on the right have known this all along, however it's nice to see someone from the left admit it.

On Tuesday's edition of ABC's 'The View', co-host Joy Behar said the Covington Catholic incident at the Lincoln Memorial this weekend occurred because "we're desperate to get Trump out of office."

WHOOPI GOLDBERG, HOST: Many people admitted they made snap judgments before these other facts came in. But is it that we just instantly say that's what it is based on what we see in that moment and then have to walk stuff back when it turns out we're wrong? Why is that? Why do we keep making the same mistake?

JOY BEHAR: Because we're desperate to get Trump out of office. That's why.

ABBY HUNTSMAN: Not everybody though.

GOLDBERG: What does that have to do —

BEHAR: I think that's the reason. I think the press jumps the gun a lot because we just — we have so much circumstantial evidence against this guy that we basically are hoping that Cohen has the goods and what have you and so it's wishful thinking.

GOLDBERG: Right, but let's talk about the kids in this particular confrontation since that's the question at hand.
Behar: Covington Catholic Incident Happened Because "We're Desperate To Get Trump Out Of Office" | Politics Informer
And that bitch is so fucking stupid she has no clue she just indicted herself and other scumbag lefty radical jackasses.

You can disagree with their politics, but Goldberg and Behar have always been good as far as defending free speech. They're comedians. It's their bread and butter.

I wish the rest of the left and their media had the balls to make this admission.

Last edited:
Is this the best the radical left can do regarding an apology? What about the Disney exec who wanted to throw High School kids in a freaking wood chipper for wearing a MAGA hat or the H'wood queen who offered a B.J. to anyone who would punch a High School kid in a face for wearing a MAGA hat? The liberal babes like Behar need to admit that they have gone freaking crazy and seek professional help.

Is this the best the radical left can do regarding an apology? What about the Disney exec who wanted to throw High School kids in a freaking wood chipper for wearing a MAGA hat or the H'wood queen who offered a B.J. to anyone who would punch a High School kid in a face for wearing a MAGA hat? The liberal babes like Behar need to admit that they have gone freaking crazy and seek professional help.

I said if that kid was any kind of friend he'd let his buddies punch him in the face for the head.

So the message to those of us that voted for President Trump is our votes don't count. Joy Behar and people of her ilk are no different than those in Nazi Germany.

The left has been trying to convert the US into a third world country for some time. It's just that they usually aren't so honest about it.

The left has been trying to convert the US into a third world country for some time. It's just that they usually aren't so honest about it.
'scuz me?

It's Republicans who move the wealth of the nation to the top 1%.

It's the Republicans who want to abolish the EPA because they want to live in a sh!thole.

Don't get into a sh!thole with pigs because you both get dirty and the pig likes it!

DwWqYoHXQAEBJlT.jpg

It's Republicans who move the wealth of the nation to the top 1%.

It's the Republicans who want to abolish the EPA because they want to live in a sh!thole.

No, excuse me. At least there is wealth in the nation unlike what the left want's with everyone equal in poverty. In addition it is the EPA creating the shithole with unnecessary and onerous regulations designed to halt any progress.

Forum List

Back