Nathan Phillips led protest at Catholic mass

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Yup, progressive hero Nathan “Shitting Bull” Phillips led his group of professional protesters to disrupt a Catholic mass in DC.

Washington D.C., Jan 22, 2019 / 03:58 pm (CNA).- While chanting and playing ceremonial drums, a group of Native American rights activists reportedly led by Nathan Phillips attempted Jan. 19 to enter Washington, D.C.’s Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception during a Saturday evening Mass.

The group of 20 demonstrators was stopped by shrine security as it tried to enter the church during its 5:15 pm Vigil Mass, according to a shrine security guard on duty during the Mass.

“It was really upsetting,” the guard told CNA.

Nathan Phillips rally attempted to disrupt Mass at DC’s National Shrine

Regressives sure know how to pick ‘em!

Last edited:
He brought his drum. He just wanted to accompany the organ. Darn Catholics wouldn't let him in. Clearly, he is a victim. No wonder he lashed out at some high school kids. :cool-45:

The Catholic boys were awesome and did nothing wrong.
Yup, progressive hero Nathan “Shitting Bull” Phillips led his group of professional protesters to disrupt a Catholic mass in DC.

Washington D.C., Jan 22, 2019 / 03:58 pm (CNA).- While chanting and playing ceremonial drums, a group of Native American rights activists reportedly led by Nathan Phillips attempted Jan. 19 to enter Washington, D.C.’s Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception during a Saturday evening Mass.

The group of 20 demonstrators was stopped by shrine security as it tried to enter the church during its 5:15 pm Vigil Mass, according to a shrine security guard on duty during the Mass.

“It was really upsetting,” the guard told CNA.

Nathan Phillips rally attempted to disrupt Mass at DC’s National Shrine

Regressives sure know how to pick ‘em!

is there a name to this security guard?
I do not believe it.

The shrine’s spokeswoman would not confirm or deny that the group attempted to enter the Mass. She told CNA that “a group did assemble on Saturday evening outside the the shrine” and that they “left without incident.”

A group, which group?

Most drummers in my experience don't get solo gigs

However, all Phillips needs do is show up , doesn't even need play recognizable dance material

So how does someone like that make the top 10....?

>>>>

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Nick Sandmann and the students of Covington have become symbols of Fake News and how evil it can be. They have captivated the attention of the world, and I know they will use it for the good - maybe even to bring people together. It started off unpleasant, but can end in a dream!

4:32 AM - 22 Jan 2019

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Looking like Nick Sandman & Covington Catholic students were treated unfairly with early judgements proving out to be false - smeared by media. Not good, but making big comeback! “New footage shows that media was wrong about teen’s encounter with Native American” @TuckerCarlson

6:46 PM - 21 Jan 2019

~S~

upload_2019-1-23_6-38-40.png

So, it spreads. Heresay!

Yet now one talks about the Israelites, only about the Native American and how innocent the catholic boys were and are. The hypocrisy.

Disclaimer: I'm a catholic and the boys need to have a talking to esp the one who smirked in the NA face and the ones that surrounded him.

So, it spreads. Heresay!

To the point where the rabid right see Phillips as a threat, and our POTUS invites the boys to the WH.....

Looks to me like a decrepit 'ol man w/drum's brought chistofascism into the court of public opinion, fueled by our evangelist 'n chief

Bad move......i would have thrown a few $$$'s in the 'ol man's drum case ,and called it a day

~S~

This reminds me of Kavanaugh and his bloated response in the hearing, same thing, both attended and attends an all boy catholic school, yet in Washington to debate against the women's female reproductive system.

Yet now one talks about the Israelites, only about the Native American and how innocent the catholic boys were and are. The hypocrisy.

Disclaimer: I'm a catholic and the boys need to have a talking to esp the one who smirked in the NA face and the ones that surrounded him.

Why?

The Native American had no business defending the Black Hebrews and the boy look is nothing that should upset liberal minded people unless you want to control others emotions...

Go ahead talk about the Israelites. That doesn't change that Nathan Phillips has a history of looking for trouble and has a drum stick up his *ss over Catholics.

This reminds me of Kavanaugh and his bloated response in the hearing, same thing, both attended and attends an all boy catholic school, yet in Washington to debate against the women's female reproductive system.

The Covington boys will suffer similar fate , and be twisting in the wind by this time next week

~S~

Why?

The Native American had no business defending the Black Hebrews and the boy look is nothing that should upset liberal minded people unless you want to control others emotions...

I wonder what the little catholic boys would of done if not for the NA. They made fun of the NA and were shouting build the wall for both the black Israelites and the NA's.

Go ahead talk about the Israelites. That doesn't change that Nathan Phillips has a history of looking for trouble and has a drum stick up his *ss over Catholics.
Maybe they can flog the 'ol bird with their rosary beads?

~S~

Why?

I wonder what the little catholic boys would of done if not for the NA. They made fun of the NA and were shouting build the wall for both the black Israelites and the NA's.

Well i'm sure they'll get a chance to 'splain it in the offal office....~S~

Why?

What was being said by the Black Hebrews?

How do you know he has a history of looking for trouble , because he protests?? the catholic boys were protesting as well.

Why?

Watch the videos.

Why?

Watch the videos.

I did, so you condone the hate speech from the Black Hebrews?

Forum List

Back