Journalists Have Some Nerve Accusing Brady Of Cheating When They Do It For Obama

IMO, the Reps are either crying "wolf" or trying to deflect attention from their own cheating. As far as I can tell, there's never been a confirmed instance of voting machines changing votes that didn't involve voter error. The Reps are rigging elections just the way they've rigged Congressional districts. How else do you explain why they have a majority in the House despite the Dems out polling the the Reps by MILLIONS?!?!
Easy. Registered voters didn't show up to vote. That means either they didn't have a reason to vote, or many of those registrations were illegal, and didn't want to risk being caught. Lately I keep seeing Democrats advocating giving the vote to illegals. I saw it twice this week so far. However, Obama has turned people off. He is toxic.
Try making some sense!!! "Outpolling" means "getting more votes". Check a dictionary before posting next time, K? :lmao:

IMO, the Reps are either crying "wolf" or trying to deflect attention from their own cheating. As far as I can tell, there's never been a confirmed instance of voting machines changing votes that didn't involve voter error. The Reps are rigging elections just the way they've rigged Congressional districts. How else do you explain why they have a majority in the House despite the Dems out polling the the Reps by MILLIONS?!?!
Easy. Registered voters didn't show up to vote. That means either they didn't have a reason to vote, or many of those registrations were illegal, and didn't want to risk being caught. Lately I keep seeing Democrats advocating giving the vote to illegals. I saw it twice this week so far. However, Obama has turned people off. He is toxic.
Try making some sense!!! "Outpolling" means "getting more votes". Check a dictionary before posting next time, K? :lmao:

Nope. There are several types of polls.

1. Registration by party affiliation
  2. Political preferences
  3. Likely voters

2. Political preferences
  3. Likely voters
I wasn't talking about polls. The term "out polling" refers to "getting more votes". It has nothing to do with pre-election polls, but rather as in definitions 4-6 from dictionary.com.

poll- noun

1.a sampling or collection of opinions on a subject,taken from either a selected or a random group of persons, as for the purpose of analysis.
2.Usually, polls. the place where votes are taken.
3.the registering of votes, as at an election.

4.the voting at an election.
5.the number of votes cast.
6.the numerical result of the voting.

7.an enumeration or a list of individuals, as for purposes of taxing or voting.

Polling Define Polling at Dictionary.com

Attachments

• upload_2015-1-23_15-6-58.png
    upload_2015-1-23_15-6-58.png
    240.1 KB · Views: 80

2. Political preferences
  3. Likely voters
I wasn't talking about polls. The term "out polling" refers to "getting more votes". It has nothing to do with pre-election polls, but rather as in definitions 4-6 from dictionary.com.

poll- noun

1.a sampling or collection of opinions on a subject,taken from either a selected or a random group of persons, as for the purpose of analysis.

Look Dumbass, even exit-polls are sometimes inaccurate. Too many people won't give an opinion. They, like myself, feel it's none of your business.

Look Dumbass, even exit-polls are sometimes inaccurate. Too many people won't give an opinion. They, like myself, feel it's none of your business.
You're the dumb ass. I wasn't talking about "polling" as in "seeking an opinion", but "polling" as in "voting". Do you even bother to read responses? SHEESH!!!

You're the dumb ass. I wasn't talking about "polling" as in "seeking an opinion", but "polling" as in "voting". Do you even bother to read responses? SHEESH!!!

If "polling" was the same as voting Democrats would never lose, but they still do.

Truth is polling is not the same as voting.

Are you done wasting my time now????

If "polling" was the same as voting Democrats would never lose, but they still do. Truth is polling is not the same as voting. Are you done wasting my time now????
Dictionaries are a waste of time?!?! I gave you a cite that showed that the word can have both meanings depending on context. Why does the truth bother you so much?

If "polling" was the same as voting Democrats would never lose, but they still do. Truth is polling is not the same as voting. Are you done wasting my time now????
Dictionaries are a waste of time?!?! I gave you a cite that showed that the word can have both meanings depending on context. Why does the truth bother you so much?

Going to a polling place or voting?

So you're saying somebody burned their ballots? Got any proof of that?

Fuck no!!!

You lost so all that proves is we cheated.

To be honest , Democrats are usually better at cheating than Republicans. I guess the biggest problem was most of your base didn't give a fuck.

Going to a polling place or voting? So you're saying somebody burned their ballots? Got any proof of that?
Fuck no!!! You lost so all that proves is we cheated.
To be honest , Democrats are usually better at cheating than Republicans. I guess the biggest problem was most of your base didn't give a fuck.
That's a strawman argument, if I ever heard one!!! I stated in the beginning what I think has been happening, gerrymandering for those not quick on the uptake, but you decided to change it to something ludicrous. Then you top it off by re-iterating the "Dems cheat" charge with no proof offered. None of your charges have ever been shown to have any merit, but we're sure to hear them all over again when 2016 turns into a dismal failure for the Reps.

Going to a polling place or voting? So you're saying somebody burned their ballots? Got any proof of that?
Fuck no!!! You lost so all that proves is we cheated.
That's a strawman argument, if I ever heard one!!! I stated in the beginning what I think has been happening, gerrymandering for those not quick on the uptake, but you decided to change it to something ludicrous. Then you top it off by re-iterating the "Dems cheat" charge with no proof offered. None of your charges have ever been shown to have any merit, but we're sure to hear them all over again when 2016 turns into a dismal failure for the Reps.

Gerrymandering is what gives us idiots like Nancy Pelosi, Barney Fwank, and Sheila Jackson-Lee

Gerrymandering is what gives us idiots like Nancy Pelosi, Barney Fwank, and Sheila Jackson-Lee
Then you'd think the Reps would stop the practice, but NO they realize putting together overwhelmingly hi-count Dem districts gives them more closely divided districts to win.

2. Political preferences
  3. Likely voters

poll- noun

If the exit poll is reported in the MSM? I won't trust the report as far as I could throw it.

If you have ever taken an University level Statistics class or Journalism class, you would know why.

Remember, the only people that matter in America are "likely voters." lol Everyone else? They're just useless trash.

Even when polls ARE taken and prove that reality doesn't match up with what the polled supposed outcome should be, the media routinely ignores what THOSE poll results tell us. So who really cares?

If every eligible American citizen voted in every election....the GOP would not achieve a majority beyond some state legislatures. This is a CENTER LEFT nation.

Forum List

Back