Overinflated alleged underinflated Footballgate

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
The media seems infatuated with "footballgate" charges that the N.E. Patriots deliberately under inflated game balls.. Media pressure even caused Patriots coach Tom Brady to (laughably) say "I never touched any balls". Too bad the media wasn't as interested in Penn State coach Jerry Sandusky. Imagine if Sandusky said "I never touched any balls"?

I only have two questions about football deflation and I doubt Belichick can answer either one:

If a deflated football hits the ground and no one is around, does it make a sound?

&

If atmospheric pressure can cause football deflation, does it have the same effect on breast implants?

The media seems infatuated with "footballgate" charges that the N.E. Patriots deliberately under inflated game balls.. Media pressure even caused Patriots coach Tom Brady to (laughably) say "I never touched any balls". Too bad the media wasn't as interested in Penn State coach Jerry Sandusky. Imagine if Sandusky said "I never touched any balls"?
I can't think of anything that matters less to me.

I did think some of the little sports girls giggling about deflating Tom Brady's balls were kinda cute.

Forum List

Back