Joseph Smith and teenage girls?

Shucks....that ain't nothing. Me and Gawd can pull the horns off a muley headed cow...LOL

See what I mean ? Notice the deliberate southern inflection on the post ? Look over past post by Campbell. Its no ware to be found. This is a common tactic of Joe's to add credibility to this character. Pay attention as it will be presented in the flame zone thread.

Speaking of the flame

649805-bigthumbnail.jpg

Any more old worn out wit ? Anymore He Haw inflections before you get an ass made of you again ? It almost makes me feel bad picking on such a simpleton. Especially on who holds him self in such high regard. But your such a dick that I feel ok about it now. Keep posting joe.

See what I mean ? Notice the deliberate southern inflection on the post ? Look over past post by Campbell. Its no ware to be found. This is a common tactic of Joe's to add credibility to this character. Pay attention as it will be presented in the flame zone thread.

Speaking of the flame

649805-bigthumbnail.jpg

Any more old worn out wit ? Anymore He Haw inflections before you get an ass made of you again ? It almost makes me feel bad picking on such a simpleton. Especially on who holds him self in such high regard. But your such a dick that I feel ok about it now. Keep posting joe.

LMAO!!!! I notice you still haven't learned the difference in YOUR and YOU'RE

I told you before....an inadvertent key stroke won't cover that......it's bold faced ignorance.

Speaking of the flame

649805-bigthumbnail.jpg

I told you before....an inadvertent key stroke won't cover that......it's bold faced ignorance.

Thats another thing I learned about hunting rabbits. See, you will be following one, tracking it to a pile of brush, or a huge thorny berry bush, and from that bush or pile of brush there are 20 or 30 trails going out in every direction. This would lead one to think there is a bunch of rabbits in there. Folks are watching Joe. Keep posting.

Thats another thing I learned about hunting rabbits. See, you will be following one, tracking it to a pile of brush, or a huge thorny berry bush, and from that bush or pile of brush there are 20 or 30 trails going out in every direction. This would lead one to think there is a bunch of rabbits in there. Folks are watching Joe. Keep posting.

I first hunted rabbits in the 1940's.....quails too. You don't know what the phuck you're talking about.

NOW..............if you people have made up your minds that I'm too much for you, BAN MY ARSE..............otherwise STFU

Now, rabbits are superbly camouflaged. While you stand there looking at that pile of brush, you can have your foot not but inches away from that damn rabbit, and you will NEVER see it. No matter how hard you try, you will over look it every time. And plowing into the brush will ruin your shot, and in many cases just leave you scratched up and bloody cussing the existence of the rabbit. Same with the quail.

I first hunted rabbits in the 1940's.....quails too. You don't know what the phuck you're talking about.

NOW..............if you people have made up your minds that I'm too much for you, BAN MY ARSE..............otherwise STFU

I doubt anyone has talked about banning you or your arse.

Outing your nonsense is the point here and the net draws tighter on you.

Now, rabbits are superbly camouflaged. While you stand there looking at that pile of brush, you can have your foot not but inches away from that damn rabbit, and you will NEVER see it. No matter how hard you try, you will over look it every time. And plowing into the brush will ruin your shot, and in many cases just leave you scratched up and bloody cussing the existence of the rabbit. Same with the quail.

What a load of shit. I use a long barralled Remington semi automatic 12 gauge with a number six turkey shot. I've never had any trouble nailing their arses.

By the way....what does this have to do with ol' Joseph

Last edited:

What a load of shit. I use a long barralled Remington semi automatic 12 gauge with a number six turkey shot. I've never had any trouble nailing their arses.

See now, there is another mistake you just made, but we will get to that one later. At this time you are being a good bunny Joe.

See now, there is another mistake you just made, but we will get to that one later. At this time you are being a good bunny Joe.

I repeat.....what does this have to do with Joseph Smith the whoremonger...the adulterer, the fornicator, the liar, the all of the above

I repeat.....what does this have to do with Joseph Smith the whoremonger...the adulterer, the fornicator, the liar, the all of the above

:popcorn:

well there is another religion whose founder had a proclivity for young woman too.....its going to be interesting to see the dems work they around that.

If you are referring to Mohammed, I believe he was drawn to PRE teenage girls.

well there is another religion whose founder had a proclivity for young woman too.....its going to be interesting to see the dems work they around that.

Wasn't that the Church of the Brethern in southwest Minnesota?

All ancient religions have a few things in common. Slavery was tolerated and often accomodated and in every case women were taught to be submissive to the demands of men. You didn't think they started that shit for nothing did you

It's shocking how little some people know of history. Back in the day..women married much younger then they do now.

Seriously.

You may or may not know this..but arranged marriages are a part of many cultures and generally brokered when both participants are quite young.

It's shocking how little some people know of history. Back in the day..women married much younger then they do now.

Seriously.

Yeah...on several occasions which appear in written history a god impregnated a virgin.

All ancient religions have a few things in common. Slavery was tolerated and often accomodated and in every case women were taught to be submissive to the demands of men. You didn't think they started that shit for nothing did you

Thats one more mistake Joe. You are to stupid to pull off the multiple account thing. Tell us why you had to open another account to hate on Mormons when you did pretty good under the first one ?. By the way, you made that same statement on this message board under your original username. Moron.

Last edited:

Thats one more mistake Joe. You are to stupid to pull off the multiple account thing. Tell us why you had to open another account to hate on Mormons when you did pretty good under the first one ?. By the way, you made that same statement on this message board under your original username. Moron.

Why don't you get something else on your mind. Are you some kind of obsessive compulsive personality..............or a mod, which is it.

Why don't you get something else on your mind. Are you some kind of obsessive compulsive personality..............or a mod, which is it.

Neither really. I just think you are a huge fuck head joe. I also think its fun to watch you build all your alter egos on message boards and then see you wiggle and squirm as they get picked off one by one. Except for here, they are more tolerant of fuck heads, thats good entertainment wise, but not tolerant of sock puppets. Thats sad because one day your stupid ass will mess up and be gone along with your stupidity.

Neither really. I just think you are a huge fuck head joe. I also think its fun to watch you build all your alter egos on message boards and then see you wiggle and squirm as they get picked off one by one. Except for here, they are more tolerant of fuck heads, thats good entertainment wise, but not tolerant of sock puppets. Thats sad because one day your stupid ass will mess up and be gone along with your stupidity.

You're a goddam liar. You're obviously obsessed with something and I think it's as simple as you despising me telling you the truth about a 2000 year old crock of horse shit...either that or exposing the GOP for the spend and borrow crowd that they are.

Forum List

Back