Joseph Smith and teenage girls?

Hell bud.....I made my bones when you were still a glimmer in your old man's eye. Don't go to putting any weight on me.....the very best has already tried.

Yeah, and non of dem dar Hail Mary's you said in dat dar Baptist church had anything to do with it huh Joe. None have tried they just banned you. You may have forgot, but tha story about your tome " in the guards" has already been posted under another one of your monikers, as well as where you got all the unit info and even the time period in which this persona used. You are a goofy turd and no longer even a challenge. I thought this would be fun.

So what are you doing....calling me a liar about my military service

All churches are a major load of horse shit. It really doesn't make any difference whether it's catholic, baptist, presbyterian etc. A load of horse shit from 2000 years ago. The Jews copied a story that was told twenty times in N. Africa and the middle east beginning about 3000 years before Jesus.

No Joe, I am not saying That story you told under this moniker is a lie, I am saying you are lying about it being yours, And that you are so stupid to think the place you lifted it from is that obscure. I will also take this opportunity to draw attention to your typical pattern Joe. See every where you go and start all your persona's you get busted in a detail. Every time its a minor detail. When called on it Joe, you deflect just like you did now. The stupid little detail of Baptist church members saying Hail Marys in church. See moron, A Baptist would never say a hail marry at all. Its not part of there belief system . Even your Ol'scratch deal has been used before by you. Hm. If nothing else, a comparison of cammmpbell's post compared to JoeB131's post would be a quite interesting flame zone thread.

I will continue to make the same points using any method I can for as long as I'm here.

doggy, you have been discredited here for a long time. Keep posting. We can all use the grin and chuckle you provide.

Hell bud.....I made my bones when you were still a glimmer in your old man's eye. Don't go to putting any weight on me.....the very best has already tried.

Ah, puffery by the puffed! Funny. Did you really do "Hail Marys" in a Baptist Church in the 1940s?

Are you a 100 years old or something?

Yeah, and non of dem dar Hail Mary's you said in dat dar Baptist church had anything to do with it huh Joe. None have tried they just banned you. You may have forgot, but tha story about your tome " in the guards" has already been posted under another one of your monikers, as well as where you got all the unit info and even the time period in which this persona used. You are a goofy turd and no longer even a challenge. I thought this would be fun.

All churches are a major load of horse shit. It really doesn't make any difference whether it's catholic, baptist, presbyterian etc. A load of horse shit from 2000 years ago. The Jews copied a story that was told twenty times in N. Africa and the middle east beginning about 3000 years before Jesus.

No Joe, I am not saying That story you told under this moniker is a lie, I am saying you are lying about it being yours, And that you are so stupid to think the place you lifted it from is that obscure. I will also take this opportunity to draw attention to your typical pattern Joe. See every where you go and start all your persona's you get busted in a detail. Every time its a minor detail. When called on it Joe, you deflect just like you did now. The stupid little detail of Baptist church members saying Hail Marys in church. See moron, A Baptist would never say a hail marry at all. Its not part of there belief system . Even your Ol'scratch deal has been used before by you. Hm. If nothing else, a comparison of cammmpbell's post compared to JoeB131's post would be a quite interesting flame zone thread.

Good work, earlycuyler.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Good work, earlycuyler.

This place is covered up with brainwashed assholes who know nothing about what's in the bible and treat people like they were dirt. I'll be here when the morning comes:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StpITv93TbQ]Jerry Lee Lewis - Haunted House - YouTube[/ame]

doggy, you have been discredited here for a long time. Keep posting. We can all use the grin and chuckle you provide.

Ah, puffery by the puffed! Funny. Did you really do "Hail Marys" in a Baptist Church in the 1940s?

Are you a 100 years old or something?

The cammmpbell persona claims to be 77 from Meridian Tennessee, judging from a NASCAR statement made in the same thread that put him in the Hail Mary quoting Baptist church around 1948 +. He is at this time looking for mud to throw back, but watch. he will screw him self. He has done it a billion times.

Good work, earlycuyler.

This place is covered up with brainwashed assholes who know nothing about what's in the bible and treat people like they were dirt. I'll be here when the morning comes:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StpITv93TbQ]Jerry Lee Lewis - Haunted House - YouTube[/ame]

:lol:

Good work, earlycuyler.

See, this is almost quoted word for word from the "why Judea exploded thread" Joe you are trying to switch it up bro, but you failing. Soon you woll screw up and get booted again.

Joe, you are slipping bad. Remember to switch up the writing style man. Both your user persona's are to predictable and can be plotted in the exact same way's by the exact same comments you make through them.

I will continue to make the same points using any method I can for as long as I'm here.

Ok so thats why the two accounts here then. Now can you explain why you were doing Hail Marys as a Baptist in a Baptist church ? That was a typical Joe flubb. Whats up with that ?

Here's my story...like it or not!

Began as paper boy in 1944...I was nine years old. Pay $3.60 per week

Began to mow lawns in 1946. I was eleven years old. Averaged $20 per week during summers

Continued both papers and mowing and began to buy my own clothes when I was fourteen
went in debt for my first car before I was able to legally drive it

Began working at a full service garage when I was barely sixteen

Worked 40 hrs junior and senior year HS and 60 hours during summers...$0.60 per hour

Hired at a Uranium processing plant in 1952...rotating shift...Pay $1.71 per hour

Worked five years and was drafted into the army infantry Pay...$73 per month

Returned in 1959 and continued my job as process operator pay $3.10 per hour
The company gave me seniority credit for the time I was in the army, continued in national guards

I play keyboards and piano so I was drawing checks from three places when my kids were young. My regular job, the national guards and playing when I could with small bands and combos. Discharged from guards in 1964 as a tank commander on an M-48 Medium Patton Tank

Was laid off because of seniority in February 1961 but relocated to the data processing center where they were installing a new $2.5 million main frame computer. Continued to work rotating shift work. Took a $200 a month cut...about 30%.

Worked about 18 months, learned to program in C T and Fortran 1 and made shift supervisor. With overtime about $700 a month.

In 1968 was set up to computer operations supervisor over three shifts and 40 employees. Pay...approximately $800 a month but worked straight days and no overtime

Our center had $66 million of computing and telecommunications equipment installed on 18,000 sq. ft. of floating floor. Our power bill to TVA was over half a million dollars per year and the center required over 400 tons of refrigeration. We installed Oak Ridge's first super computer...the Cray XMP 2/4. We later upgraded to a 4.

25 years later I retired after 41 years with the same company. Good pension and at age 62 began to draw social security...about $48,000 per year total. My wife has a similar career path and between the two of us and her part time job we make about $75,000 per year.

We both have a high school education but I did complete an electronics school which lasted about two and a half years in the mid 1960's.

We have a 4br brick rancher with 220ft. lake frontage. I have a dock, well pump in the lake with six outlets for irrigation. I have a pontoon boat with a 115hp Evinrude engine and we hit the lake every once in a while for a little fishing etc.

I have three children, eight grandchildren and one great grandaughter who is in Germany with my granddaughter who's waiting for her husband to be deployed to Afghanistan. He pulled two tours in Iraq beginning in 2006.

YES I'LL BE HERE WHEN THE MORNING COMES:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ok so thats why the two accounts here then. Now can you explain why you were doing Hail Marys as a Baptist in a Baptist church ? That was a typical Joe flubb. Whats up with that ?

Began to mow lawns in 1946. I was eleven years old. Averaged $20 per week during summers

Continued both papers and mowing and began to buy my own clothes when I was fourteen

Worked 40 hrs junior and senior year HS and 60 hours during summers...$0.60 per hour

Hired at a Uranium processing plant in 1952...rotating shift...Pay $1.71 per hour

The company gave me seniority credit for the time I was in the army, continued in national guards

I play keyboards and piano so I was drawing checks from three places when my kids were young. My regular job, the national guards and playing when I could with small bands and combos. Discharged from guards in 1964 as a tank commander on an M-48 Medium Patton Tank

Was laid off because of seniority in February 1961 but relocated to the data processing center where they were installing a new $2.5 million main frame computer. Continued to work rotating shift work. Took a $200 a month cut...about 30%.

Worked about 18 months, learned to program in C T and Fortran 1 and made shift supervisor. With overtime about $700 a month.

In 1968 was set up to computer operations supervisor over three shifts and 40 employees. Pay...approximately $800 a month but worked straight days and no overtime

Our center had $66 million of computing and telecommunications equipment installed on 18,000 sq. ft. of floating floor. Our power bill to TVA was over half a million dollars per year and the center required over 400 tons of refrigeration. We installed Oak Ridge's first super computer...the Cray XMP 2/4. We later upgraded to a 4.

25 years later I retired after 41 years with the same company. Good pension and at age 62 began to draw social security...about $48,000 per year total. My wife has a similar career path and between the two of us and her part time job we make about $75,000 per year.

We both have a high school education but I did complete an electronics school which lasted about two and a half years in the mid 1960's.

We have a 4br brick rancher with 220ft. lake frontage. I have a dock, well pump in the lake with six outlets for irrigation. I have a pontoon boat with a 115hp Evinrude engine and we hit the lake every once in a while for a little fishing etc.

Err, Joe, its never been beneath you to invent lives for your persona's. Matter of fact, it fits into your pattern perfectly. Its nothing more then fluff to distract one from the fact that you mixed up your religions. Give it up Molotov. You are busted.

Joe also claimed to be an atheist & turned @ and wrote a list of reasons he wouldn't vote for Romney. Religion was 2nd on his list. I asked him what makes Mormonism any less far-fetched than any other mythology. IF you're an atheist, what religion someone practices doesn't make a dimes worth of difference because they're all equally unverifiable.

I have three children, eight grandchildren and one great grandaughter who is in Germany with my granddaughter who's waiting for her husband to be deployed to Afghanistan. He pulled two tours in Iraq beginning in 2006.

YES I'LL BE HERE WHEN THE MORNING COMES:

None of which means anything other than you are a lying, deceptive shit.

Tell your grand daughter's husband I am proud of his service and hope he comes home safe.

I can't trust your talk about your military service: you have proven untrustworthy.

I admit to curiosity but be careful about the screen names rule:

New rule on screen names from other boards.

If you know someone's screen name/handle from another board, please refrain from calling that person by that screen name here. Call them the screen name they've chosen for this board. Thank you.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/annou...w-rule-on-screen-names-from-other-boards.html

Not sure if that would apply to whatever you're working on. Just be careful.

No, I will do just fine with JoeB131, and a post by post comparison of post made by both, and the patterns they follow when you flush them out from the bushes. I can do it all and stay within the rules of the boards. Its almost boring. I hope Joe takes the opportunity to switch it up and make it more of a challange.

Last edited:

New rule on screen names from other boards.

If you know someone's screen name/handle from another board, please refrain from calling that person by that screen name here. Call them the screen name they've chosen for this board. Thank you.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/annou...w-rule-on-screen-names-from-other-boards.html

No, I will do just fine with JoeB131, and a post by post comparison of post made by both, and the patterns they follow when you flush them out from the bushes. I can do it all and stay within the rules of the boards.

Shucks....that ain't nothing. Me and Gawd can pull the horns off a muley headed cow...LOL

No, I will do just fine with JoeB131, and a post by post comparison of post made by both, and the patterns they follow when you flush them out from the bushes. I can do it all and stay within the rules of the boards.

Shucks....that ain't nothing. Me and Gawd can pull the horns off a muley headed cow...LOL

See what I mean ? Notice the deliberate southern inflection on the post ? Look over past post by Campbell. Its no ware to be found. This is a common tactic of Joe's to add credibility to this character. Pay attention as it will be presented in the flame zone thread.

See what I mean ? Notice the deliberate southern inflection on the post ? Look over past post by Campbell. Its no ware to be found. This is a common tactic of Joe's to add credibility to this character. Pay attention as it will be presented in the flame zone thread.

Speaking of the flame

649805-bigthumbnail.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back